Confusion

Love's Silent Chimes

 

 

"Here Taemin. This has always been your favourite." Minho smiled at him warmly as he grasp a piece of meat off the plate on the dining table with his chopsticks, placing it gingerly on Taemin's bowl of rice.
 
"Thanks Hyung," Taemin mumbled as he continued eating silently, feeling his stomach twisting into different forms of shapes in him again.
 
Damn Taemin. You're overreacting. Do you have to feel this way whenever he does something nice for you?
 
He quickly stuffed more rice into his mouth, trying to concentrate on the meal instead of the weird feelings stirring inside him. This made him choke, and he coughed, violently.
 
Minho immediately stopped eating and started patting Taemin's scrawny back, his eyes filled with genuine care and concern. "Hey…hey…easy... Don't eat so quickly..."
 
Minho's touch made Taemin flinch. He felt the warmth of the older surging through his entire body, he felt the connection he once shared with him all over again.

This wasn't good.
 
"I'm okay...I'm okay..." he pulled away from Minho's touch instantly, trying to break free from all the feelings that were churning in him. However, the warmth he got from Minho's touch lingered, no matter how hard he tried willing it away.
 
Taemin felt guilt enshrouding him when he met Minho's gaze again. They were still gazing at him intently, emanating sorrow and hurt.
 
Damn, I've hurt him.
 

Taemin could feel tears stinging in his eyes and a lump in his throat when he saw the look on Minho's fallen face.
 
But, I have to do this; I've got to make him lose all the feelings he has for me...
 
It has been one month ever since Minho was discharged. And having to live with him was torturous for Taemin. The feelings that Taemin thought he had buried completely long ago came tumbling back over him, drowning and suffocating him. Whenever Minho talked to him, whenever Minho looked at him, whenever Minho touched him, he'll practically melt, and it made him feel all guilty. I love Sulli, Sulli, Sulli, not Minho. He had to constantly remind himself. He kept forcing those feelings that Minho triggered in him out of his confused mind, but it just kept coming back. Living under the same roof as Minho was not helping either.
 
Thus, Taemin took the easy way out, he ran away from all these. He would busy himself with work, heading out early and coming home late, just so to avoid Minho. He avoided Sulli as well, for whenever they met and discussed about their wedding, he would have this sickening feeling in his stomach that made him want to puke. Guilt and remorse were constantly haunting him, whenever he thought about Sulli, and Minho.
 
Despite turmoil going on in his head, there was one thing which Taemin was clear of, that was, his marriage with Sulli. It had become some sort of commitment, some sort of responsibility. He had to do it regardless of how strange he was feeling in him. He couldn't let Sulli down by escaping this marriage. She had been so happy when he proposed. She was anticipating it. He couldn’t just ditch her like some jerk just because he was confused.

Sulli didn't deserve this sort of treatment. She was a nice girl.
 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________