The Truth

Guardians of the Night

 

{Yoonmi}

I was laying down on the couch when I woke up. Something was in my throat, *cough cough cough* it was already too late it was in stomach.

I looked around me and 6 faces of concern surrounded me. I felt my tummy go swish, swish.

 

I jumped up and looked in the mirror. My eyes were back to light hazel brown. I gasped, and turned to them. "How did- What did- what happened?" I finally managed to get out.

 

Dongho walked over to me. "Noona, we know. We know what you are. Please sit, we will explain everything," he held his hand out to me.

 

I grabbed it and he gently pulled me to sit on the floor next to Kevin. "How long have you known?" I hesitantly asked.

 

"Since the day we first saw you, when you came to audition." Hoon kindly answered. "You looked different than other people. You also had this aura about you that was different." He paused. "But Yoonmi before you ask any more questions, we have something we have to tell you."

 

I nodded, waiting to hear it.

 

"Another reason why we also knew what you were, is because we're the same." Soohyun slowly explained. "Everyone can recognize their own kind." He chuckled and looked at me. "Well everyone except you. You thought we were humans."

 

I was embarrassed and hid my eyes with my hands. "I didn't know, you guys just smell really good, it confused me." Especially Kiseop oppa I thought.

As I uncovered my eyes, He looked at me, eyes wide. I thought again looking directly at him, Kiseop oppa smells the best.

He turned away from me, clearing his throat. I continued to stare at him, Oppa, can you read my mind?

I thought. He slowly nodded his head. Aiyah, I was even more embarrassed and I covered my face again.

 

Everyone looked at me confused, while Soohyun laughed. "You were having bad thoughts about Kiseop, weren't you?" he laughingly asked. I quickly shook my head. "It's okay, we know you-," Kiseop glared at him. Huh? Why did Kiseop oppa glare at Soohyun oppa?

 

{Kiseop}

Yoonmi woke up while AJ was hiding the trash. We decided when she woke up it would be the best time to tell her. She seemed so naive, she wasn't the same Yoonmi I remember.

 

How could she not even be able to tell that we were vampires like her? The old Yoonmi would have been able to tell right away.

 

Soohyun was in the middle of telling her, when she thought Especially Kiseop oppa.

I was pulled out of my own thoughts and into hers. What did she think?

I looked at her. She thought it again, Kiseop oppa smells the best.

Embarrassed, I couldn't look at her and I turned away, I cleared my throat.

That's when she thought Oppa, can you read my mind? I couldn't do anything but nod slowly.

That's when she became embarrassed, and only Soohyun knew what had happened because he watched us closely.

 

He was about to tell her, about the past, I couldn't let him, she doesn't remember it. I don't know why but the memories arent there.

"we know you-" I glared at him cutting him off. He knew right away that he shouldnt say anything then.

 

He changed his sentence, "We know you can't control it. How someone's smell affects you." she nodded slowly.

 

With that the subject was changed, "Noona how come you don't eat often? We don't go out to eat often but we eat more often than you, it seems." Dongho asked her.

 

She explained, "My manager doesn't know, so I can't ask her to get blood for me. And I don't like hunting, the only guys I can get from hunting are the annoying drunk ones. It does make them easier to drink from though." She mused. "What about you guys?

 

This time Kevin answered, "We usually have a pouch in the fridge for emergencies, other than that," he had a glint in his eye, "We go out clubbin to find them." Kevin leaned closer to Yoonmi, which was a miracle since he was already sitting next to her. "So Yoonmi would you like to hunting with us next time? I'm sure we could get you in a better club." he was trying to charm her. In front of me. I clenched my fist.

 

 

Yoonmi laughed and said playfully, "Kevin oppa, don't try to seduce me, my heart already has someone."

 

Her heart belonged to someone? Who? I tried to find it in her thoughts. But she was blocking the name from me.

 

I got distracted when her voice changed to a more seductive tone, "But I would love to go hunting with you guys," she leaned into Kevin more, "I'm sure you guys could hook me up with some handsome humans right?" the words just rolling off her tongue. I missed that about her, she knew exactly when to charm people, especially me. I used to be the only one she did that too. But she didn't remember. I sighed.

 
Author's Note:
:) Kiseop is in Yoonmi's past?? :O
what do you think happened?? comment and let me know :)
anyway, read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^