Persuasion

Guardians of the Night

 

 
{Kiseop}
"Bwoh?" I asked her.
 
"Yeah, they're both alive. Just in hiding. We have to find them. We need them to convince the people that my story is true." she said.
 
"Oh, I see... How will we track them?"
 
"Kibum oppa.. Is helping us.." she said cautiously, still not revealing her thoughts to me. But I could feel through the bond that it wasn't her secret to share so I didn't push it.
 
We were on our way to the Busan, Kibum hyung led the way. When we arrived at the beach, we stopped running and started walking slowly. Towards this house.. On the edge of the sand.
 
Kibum hyung seemed stressed, both Yoonmi and I squeezed his hands to help him relax. We walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
 
To my surprise, it was none other than Kim Hyung Jun that answered it.
 
"Kibum, what are you doing here?" he glared at his younger brother.
 
"It's not for me, hyung." Kibum hissed.
 
"Hyung Jun oppa~" Yoonmi said sweetly, trying to ease the tension.
 
Immediately, Hyung Jun hyung lowered his head, "Princess, what are you doing here?"
 
"Hyung Jun oppa, I need to talk to Evangeline unni." she said calmly.
 
I looked to her and saw her seriousness, Hyung Jun hyung knew where Evangeline was?? 
 
"My wife isn't home right now, but she will be in a couple of minutes, if you're willing to wait, princess." he said.
 
"Wife?!?" I yelled.
 
"Oh, Kiseop. You're here too?? Sorry, you look confused. Come in, I'm sure I can explain everything." Hyung Jun let us in.
 
We sat down on the couch waiting. Yoonmi sat close by me, but we weren't hugging or anything since Hyung Jun hyung didn't know.
 
"Well, what is it that you don't know, Kiseop? From guardian to guardian?" He said.
 
"So you're the guardian Princess Evangeline married.." I said.
 
"Yes, that's me. My friends and I were Evangeline's guardians."
 
"Opppaaa~~!! I'm home!!" a sweet voice called out.
 
"I'm in here, Jagiya. We have guests." Hyung Jun called back.
 
"Really?? Who??" she walked into the room, dropping her bag on the ground, staring at Yoonmi. "W-what a-are you doing here?" she stuttered.
 
"Evangeline unni.. I need your help." Yoonmi walked over to her.
 
"You are bonded to Kiseop, aren't you?" Evangeline sighed.
 
"H-how did you know, unni?" Yoonmi was just as shocked as I was.
 
"Because your auras are the same color.. As mine and Oppa's." She explained.
 
Yoonmi thought, oh yeah I forgot Evangeline unni could see auras..
 
"Okay, but unni I need your help. I want my sister Sohee to rule. But right now Taeyeon is acting ruler--"
 
"I've already heard all of this.. We keep up with the news of the kingdom." she cut Yoonmi off.
 
"I need you to come back with me, when I explain to everyone that the story of the blood bond is different from what they know." Yoonmi calmly asked.
 
"What do you mean? There's only one way the story went! I left my home!!" Evangeline sounded angry.
 
"That's not what the people are told..." I cut in. "The people are told that you were banished, and that your father replaced his successor therefore disallowing you to pick."
 
"What?! Why?? That's not the truth!!" She started getting a bit hysterical. Hyung Jun hyung had to come and calm her down a bit.
 
"Only the crown family is told the true story. So not even Taeyeon knows it." Yoonmi said. "So if you both come with me, then I can help explain myself and get Sohee to be queen." Yoonmi pleaded.
 
"Arasseo, Princess Yoonmi. I'll help you, because you deserve happiness too." Evangeline patted Yoonmi's head. "How soon are you leaving for the kingdom?"
 
"Tonight." Yoonmi said.
 
"Okay, well I better get packing." Evangeline went upstairs.
 
Yoonmi pulled Hyung Jun on the side, "Hyung Jun oppa... I know what I am asking for. And I deeply regret that I have to ask for it. But thank you." she whispered to him.
 
"Yoonmi, don't worry about it. Evangeline is right, you deserve happiness too." he went upstairs after his wife.
 
Yoonmi collapsed into the couch next to me, I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she let out a sigh of relief. That was easier than I thought it would be, she thought.
 
"My brother was nicer without me being here, you didn't need me, Yoonmi." Kibum hyung seemed angry but not with Yoonmi, he was mad at Hyung Jun.
 
"No way, Kibum oppa. I needed you, because only you know where this place is.. Especially since they keep moving the location..." Yoonmi muttered.
 
Kibum sighed, "That is true too. Just wish things were different that's all." his mind was playing a movie for me of his memories.
 
He was angry at Hyung Jun for not telling him anything, while Hyung Jun was mad that it seemed like Kibum didn't even try to understand his side. Which wasn't the case, because Kibum understood everything, but he thought his brother would at least have the heart to tell him the truth.
 
"You know if you guys actually talked it out, then you would realize you're fighting for a stupid reason." I whispered loud enough for Kibum hyung to hear.
 
Evangeline and Hyung Jun walked back into the room. "Okay, let's get this over with." she said.
 
Yoonmi stood up, "Let's go. We're meeting in front the gate at 6pm. We have 2 hours to get there."
 
"We can take the jet." Hyung Jun said.
 
We got all our stuff together and went to the plane. Getting to Amor Sanguinis would only take an hour after we would get ourselves together. Yoonmi would disguise herself and we would sneak in.
 
Author's Note:
Okay long chappie <3
hehe :3 somehow it just felt right :D
to bring in Hyung Jun as Evangeline's guardian heheh :D
Also as a crown vampire, she has powers :D hehe :3 senses auras :D woot woot :D
anyway :D here you go.. hiatus over :D mwahahaha~