Discovered

Guardians of the Night

 

{Yoonmi}

He said, "Princess, don't you want to come with me?" after I finished feeding.

 

No one but trackers would call me princess. Trackers have yellow eyes.

So I turned around slowly to look at his eyes. They were yellow.

 

But what shocked me was the face it belonged to. "Jaejoong oppa?"

 

He smiled evilly. "Yes, princess. Now will you come with me?"

 

I nodded, "Oppa wait though I want to be comfortable," I slowly took off my heels with my free hand, as Jaejoong watched making sure I wasn't trying to run away. "Jaejoong oppa, are you here with Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa too? Can I see them? I haven't seen them in a long time." I tried to play nice.

 

He nodded, "yes, princess I'm here with my brothers Yoochun and Junsu. You will see them later, I promise."

 

With this information, I alerted Kiseop oppa. I thought, I was wrong. It's not just DBSK it's JYJ too. They're here. Jaejoong is holding my wrist. I will run out in 10 seconds. Don't come to the dance floor just meet me outside.

 

I hope he got the message. 

 

Jaejoong was dragging me through the crowd, "Jaejoong oppa you're hurting me..." I whined.

 

He stopped and turned to me, "Princess, just me pulling you is the least of your worries." but he loosened the grip he had on my wrist.

 

Perfect, just like I knew he would. With that I got my wrist free and ran for it, leaving my heels behind.

 

Kiseop had already told Kevin and AJ, all of us were out the door of the club in a flash. They were trying to keep up with me, when I stopped all of a sudden. They had to turn around and come back. "Did they see any of you guys with me?" I asked.

 

"No I don't think so.." Kevin said.

 

I looked at Kiseop, "Please check." he nodded, and starting delving into their minds.

 

When he was done, we all looked at him expectedly. "Junsu caught a glimpse of AJ in the club but he doesn't think it's related to you, Yoonmi."

 

"Okay, well to be on the safe side, Kevin oppa and AJ oppa go back to the dorm, tell the other members what happened. Kiseop oppa come with me. We'll stay somewhere else just for tonight."

 

Kevin and AJ looked at me funny, kiseop reading their minds, looked away. "Ya! Are you guys thinking bad things? I'm trying to protect the dorm you live in. Besides, Kiseop oppa is the only one that can read their minds of when they decide to track..." and I pointed at me, since trackers could follow words like crown princess, and who knew what else.

 

Kevin and AJ looked away after that, "Mian he, Yoonmi."

 

"It's okay," I hugged both of them, "Just as much as you want to be guardians I want to help you too," watching my words, "Now go report back to soohyun oppa." they left.

 

Kiseop oppa looked at me, "So.. Where are we staying for the night?" he whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist.

 

Now, HE wanted to charm me, I giggled, "Oppa, if you want to play this game, you know I always win," I countered seductively.

 

He chuckled, "arasseo, arasseo. But really, where are we staying?"

 

I thought not wanting to say it aloud, at one of my old apartments. Let's go.

I took his hand and ran towards the one I picked, he managed to keep up with me.

 

I thought been running a lot oppa? And smiled at him.

 

"Yeah, so I could keep up with you." he smiled back.

 

I thought okay we are going to the apartment farthest from the dorm.

 

And we continued running.

 

{Kevin}

We returned back to the dorm, without Kiseop and Yoonmi.

Soohyun hyung was waiting for us, apparently Hoon had a vision about JYJ 20 minutes ago. But none of us answered our phones when they tried to tell us.

 

"So it's not just Yunho hyung and Changmin hyung. It's Jaejoong hyung, Junsu hyung, and Yoochun hyung. That are tracking her. The original DBSK are all trackers." I said.

 

Hoon nodded, "That's it though, there isn't anyone else. Because I searched, and Taeyeon doesn't have any more trackers other than the 5." Hoon paused. "But now we have a problem.."

 

"What is it, Hoon?" AJ asked.

 

"JYJ is going to call their brothers tonight. And report what they know. That they know she's in Korea. And tomorrow DBSK will be on the first plane out of Tokyo." Hoon said glumly. "And now it's not within a month that they will find her. It's within a week."

 

"WHAT?!?!" everyone yelled.

 

"That is not enough time to move her." Eli said.

 

"I know. But that's the future right now." Hoon admitted. "I also know all the ways the future could go right now too."

 

"Well, what are you waiting for Hoon? Tell us!" soohyun demanded.

 

"Okay..." as Hoon started to tell us until early in the morning.

 
Author's Note:
Hello hello. :)
DB5K :) trackers. :O bad oppas :)
oh well.. anyway.. :)
aren't Kiseop and Yoonmi so cute?? :)
This was a pretty long chapter wasn't it?? o_O