Put me to Sleep.

Condragulations

Park Chanyeol doesn't even comprehend the stunt he just pulled off. He's strutting down the main road of Downtown Fayetteville as if he's being followed by a creeper, adrenaline filled in his body.

"How did he believe me? How did I believe in myself?" Chanyeol entered into his 2007 Chevy Impala, quickly driving out of the parking deck to return to his suburban starter.  "I shouldn't have done that, but it felt so good!" He grinned to himself. "Baekhyun was astonishing. He knew exactly what he was talking about." After pulling into the driveway, he shuffled into his house, immediately pulling out the contents of the bag.

It didn't take much time for Chanyeol to review the vlog he'd taken earlier of Baekhyun. He focused on what he said about the products, but it provided no use to him. Chanyeol couldn't stop staring at the other male's features, admiring his soft cheeks and bright eyes. It was if he was a record on repeat, because every time his eyes glanced to something other than Baekhyun, he would have to rewind the video to see what he had missed.

Chanyeol (after twenty minutes of gawking at the other) pulled out his portable lighted mirror and began his work. He knew that he wasn't the best at doing makeup, nonetheless at being gay. It was something he had to hide from his peers, his fans of his website, his family. Chanyeol didn't like the idea of telling people that he had a girlfriend, when in fact he was a single 22 year old that wanted to find a guy to have fun with.

"I hope that I'll be able to pull this off." Chanyeol mumbled to himself, beginning to apply the eyeliner to his eyes. He followed what Baekhyun said, carefully drawing out a cat-eye shape in ersion, blending it into Woodstock. It wasn't the most accurate line, but it was an accomplishment for Chanyeol. He started to apply Scorch to his lower lashline, only to end up losing his stabilization and poking himself in the eye.

"It's fun being a clutz. Hahahaha go a you damn pencil."

**

"You know darling, you should dye your hair blonde. The brunette looks terrible when drawing in a hairline and applying bronzer." Luhan decided to drop by into Baekhyun's apartment, giving his drag daughter a proper visit. "And you need a new chest cast, can't use pillows all the time." He leaned against the white-leather loveseat, filing away at his nails. "You need a new set of acrylics also, judges do not appreciate a bare hand."

"Oh mother dearest, unlike you I actually use my hands for more than just ion." Baekhyun retorted with a large smirk on his face, admiring his drag mother's disgust.

"It's not my fault that my lasso likes to be spun often." Luhan replied, shrugging his shoulders and returning to his nail filing. "I have desires too. Just because I'm half-fifty and a mother of about 4 drag queens, doesn't mean that I can't be y either!"

"So, you want to be a MILF?" Baekhyun questioned.

"No, no. MILF is a gross acronym. I just want to get a good and then move on with my tucking." Luhan got up and walked into the kitchen, trying to find himself food.

"So, you'll be in the -then-tuck business whilst I stand around admiring my collection like a Seph--a." Baekhyun pulled out his cell phone, ordering some takeout through an app.

"I'd rather be a Seph--a instead of an Anastasia Beverly Hill-billy." The both of them laughed, walking downstairs to wait for the food.

"Do you need a Glitter Injection to cure your terrible puns?"

Baekhyun's apartment is located upstairs of his store, making it both convenient and easy for him to get his tasks done. He was never late to work and didn't have to worry about missing out on anything important at home. It was also great for Luhan, considering his clothing boutique, From Deer, To Dear, was only a few blocks down.

"But seriously, dye your hair." Luhan and Baekhyun were returning upstairs with the China King that they ordered, ready to devour the contents in the bag. Luhan wouldn't shut up about how Baekhyun needed improvements, even though they both knew that the competition isn't for another month.

"Look," Baekhyun started with a mouthful of lo mein. "If I dye it now, it'll look ratchet before the show." He swallowed his food, only to stuff another large portion into his mouth.

"At least start sewing up some outfits, or hand me the designs to sew it for you." Luhan ate some crab rangoon, chugging down half a can of coke.

The two remained in silence, the only sound audible was the crunching or slurping of chinese food. Having Luhan over always made Baekhyun joyous, no matter how criticizing he was. He knew that his criticism was constructive and only meant to help him improve.

After eating dinner, Luhan left him, promising that he'll visit soon again within the week. Baekhyun also knew that he needed to start working on some fashion sketches, this drag competition that he's gonna be in was the biggest on the Eastern Coast. Grand Prize for the 1st place winner includes fifty thousand dollars and a one year supply of NYX cosmetics. NYX was Baekhyun's favorite drug store brand, considering there's a wide variety of products and the quality is amazing for the price.

Baekhyun took a quick shower and changed into his white lace boyshorts, his girly buttcheeks lightly hanging out of them. He decided to buy them after watching Keith from the Try Guys appreciate the flattering feel, and it was one of the best buys he has ever made.

Baekhyun plopped down onto his bed and plugged his phone into the charger, taking one last look at his SNS. An e-mail has been sent to him from an unknown source, but it included a link. It wasn't in the spam folder, so he opened it up to view.

Park Me, I'm Chanyeol

After visiting Sephora in Downtown Fayetteville today, I was thoroughly pleased with the service I recieved. The atmosphere of the cosmetics store may intimidate the beginner makeup artist, but the employees break it down to a level where any person, despite level of skill, can understand. There is a wide diversity of products with several different collections to choose from.

I was originally in the store without knowing anything about makeup. My girlfriend requested that I go out and buy some products for her, but knowing me, I had no idea what I was doing. The owner of the store and head cosmetologist, Byun Baekhyun, greeted me with open arms and wide smiles. He was patient with him, assessed all my needs, and even offered samples to me. I plan on returning tomorrow to buy the full products for my girlfriend. I reccommend this store to anyone who wants to get fashionable.

Baekhyun went to sleep more than contented that night.