A Vague Explanation.

Condragulations

Baekhyun really didn't want to go to work today. It wasn't really that he had to stay in and assess clients, it was only to go in and process a new inventory shipment. But the sleeping man on his couch is the only thing keeping him from leaving. One leg over the opposing arm rest, the other stretched out enough to touch the floor. He looked like a starfish, and it was the cutest thing ever. The pillow was tossed onto the floor, Baekhyun's laptop on the floor with a pair of headphones in the jack port. He giggled at the sight of Chanyeol, grabbing the fur blanket from his room and throwing it onto him.

"Who knew a lanky giant could be such a cutie." Baekhyun brushed a few strands of hair out of the younger's face, admiring the effortless looks of him. Even the smudged eyeliner, drool mark down his face, and messy hair makes Chanyeol look like the sweetest thing ever. Baekhyun took one last look at him before walking out the door, going downstairs to proceed with his work schedule.

**

 The store was always empty on Sunday. Usually most people are out at church, spending afternoons together with their families. Baekhyun never appreciated Sundays. He's always dreaded the fact that it was only a Monday-Eve. He dreaded the fact that he had to sort through several boxes of new inventory on his own. He dreaded the fact that there's a baby squid asleep on his living room couch, and he can't be there to watch him wake up (and whine for food).

He also dreaded the fact that his competition decided to drop in for a visit.

"You know," Sehun spoke, sitting on one of the larger cardboard boxes. "I don't know why you're trying to go up against me in the competition. Have you even designed your outfit yet?" Baekhyun just stared at his clipboard, making notations and counts of the new products. "Oh, so now you're going to ignore me? You must not even be prepared."

"You're right, I don't." Baekhyun commented, not even looking at Sehun. "But I do know what I'm going to do. The theme is Haute Lace, right?"

"You act as if you'll make it out on top without preparation. Sounds like something only someone with the upmost confidence would say." Sehun walked over to Baekhyun, snatching the clipboard and pen out of his hand. Baekhyun flinched a little, but still kept a firm eye contact with him.

"I am confident." Baekhyun stated. "But, I don't know about you. You're mother isn't the loveliest of ladies. I was at Home Depot the other and saw her in the garden section."

"And, so what?"

"She was standing with the shovels instead of with all of the other hoes in the corner." Baekhyun laughed at his own joke, earning an eye roll from Sehun.

"At least my mother likes me. When was the last time you made contact with her?" Sehun retorted, a sly smirk curling onto his lips. Baekhyun dropped his eyes some, his shoulders sinking down. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, not wanting to make eye contact with Sehun. "Do you talk to your dad, Baekhyun?" Sehun picked at Baekhyun's chin, making eye contact with him. "Or are you still recovering from when he lashed out on you?"

Baekhyun jerked his head away from Sehun, crossing his arms over his chest. His eyes were glazed over and threatening to let tears fall. He didn't want to show weakness to his competition, he couldn't. Sehun's words kept playing on in his head, and the smirk on his face wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. If he started to have a breakdown, Sehun could possibly go to every drag blog artist and press out there, making a huge article about Baekhyun having an "internal meltdown."

Sehun stood there with his hand on his hip, staring at the crumbling man below him. It made him laugh, it made him feel better, bigger, and badder. He absolutely adored crushing Baekhyun's ego.

"Are you going to say anything?" Sehun asked, quirking his eyebrows. Baekhyun balled up his fists and clecnhed his jaw, feeling more infuriated than ever.

"Get out." 

"Excuse me?" Sehun's jaw dropped, but Baekhyun didn't seem phased by his shcok.

"I said, get out. Do you want me to say it louder? Do you want me to put it into action?" Baekhyun crossed his arms over his chest, making intimidating eye contact with Sehun. "You're standing in my storemy property. I have every right to kick you out."

"Fine then." Sehun turned around and walked to the door, turning around to give Baekhyun one last sly smirk. "Tell your parents that they've done a fantastic job with you." Sehun strutted himself out of the store, contended with the damage that he's done.

**

Chanyeol woke up on the living room floor, hair tossled and limbs sore. He doesn't remember having the fur blanket with him, but he doesn't care since it's so soft. He lifted up his arms and stretched, immediately taking in the scent of sweat, sweat, and sweet  (even though he didn't get laid, only near it). Chanyeol doesn't remember falling off of the couch, nonetheless actually falling asleep. All that he can remember is putting Baekhyun to bed and then to a couple of videos. Rather eventful night, actually.

He knew that he would have to go home today, he couldn't stay forever. His clothes were wrinkly, his body was gross, and he was pretty sure Baekhyun would be denying all offers of a goodbye kiss, or a goodbye hug even. Chanyeol needed to update his blog, maybe post a vlog up about his holiday. He also needed to work on his photography skills and find some good photos to debut in the showcase on Thursday. 

The Leaning Tower of Pisa got up from his nestling burrito hole and went to the bathroom. He was horrified from his appearance when he saw himself in the mirror; looking like a raccoon and ghost had a baby. Chanyeol wanted to wash his face and get the runny eyeliner off of him, but he was just way too lazy. He walked into the kitchen to try to find some food, but then he remembered that oh yeah he's never home, so there's absolutely nothing to fill Chanyeol's black hole in the pit of his stomach.

He just kinda gave up on the idea of being able to have a normal start to his day and slumped down on the couch. He was upset that Baekhyun was gone and he wasn't able to see him to say goodmorning to him or see his bedhead or see what he looks like right after waking up. He smiled to himself at the idea of being able to see him all drowsy and adorable in the morning.

Too bad he was asleep this morning. Too bad he was so into his thought at the moment that he completely missed the overly-frustrated Baekhyun open the front door of the apartment.

"I swear I can't just have a normal day at work no I have to be faced with a succubus from another planet." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath, kicking off his shoes rather forcefully and sitting down at the kitchen counter. "I only went in to sort through inventory but I got stuck with a little oh how fantastic was my day." Baekhyun cursing caught Chanyeol's attention rather quickly, snapping him out of his little fantasies. "ing ..." Baekhyun's head dropped into his hands, tears flowing down his face.

"Hey," Chanyeol spoke with a soft tone, rushing over to Baekhyun's side. "Why are you upset, hyung?" Chanyeol was careful about the situation, not really knowing about feelings and emotions. He was great with giving advice, but never knew when to not joke around.

"I had a run-in at work. Got into some shade with a mean girl, you could say." Baekhyun was choking on his words, barely saying anything audible enough for Chanyeol to hear. Chanyeol rubbed the older's lower back, trying to soothe him.

"Shade?" Chanyeol has heard the term before, but never really knew what to do when it happened. "Like an arguement or something?"

"Yeah pretty much. I just went in to check inventory but oh there he was in all of his infamous glory." Baekhyun was still sassy, even when in a river of tears. "He thought it'd be an oh so good time to intimidate me for the competition. He tried to use my weakness against me. He's such a prick it hurts." Baekhyun slammed his fist down on the counter in anger, causing Chanyeol to flinch back some. "Sorry about that.: Baekhyun just slumped his head down onto the table, feeling like a up pretty much.

"Do I need to beat him up for you?" Chanyeol asked, smiling a little bit. Baekhyun didn't react to him at all, he seemed pretty much emotionaless. The tears continued on and Chanyeol felt like there was absolutely nothing in the world he could do to help his little twinkie.

Baekhyun remained silent and sobbed for what seemed like forever. Chanyeol stood there by his side though, rubbing his back and occassionally nuzzling the older's head. It was like a scene out of those romance movies where the chick founds out she has cancer and her boyfriend has to comfort her. Except this is a tale of two acquaintaces, not star-crossed lovers.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun spoke, lifting his head up to face Chanyeol. Chanyeol was taken aback to see his hyung with puffy eyes and a red nose. It was almost painful to see the happy spirit being crushed.

"Yes?" Chanyeol lowered himself to be with Baekhyun's height, looking with doey eyes of concern.

"I don't feel so good." Baekhyun lowered his eyes and leaned over the counter. Chanyeol couldn't even understand why he was hurting, Baekhyun barely told him the full story. He knew it wouldn't be a good idea to push on the situation, Baekhyun would just open up whenever he felt like it.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Ice pack, medicine? Do you want to watch something on Netflix? Do you wanna take a nap?" Chanyeol listed off everything that he could possibly do for the older, but Baekhyun didn't even budge at any of the suggestions. Chanyeol was starting to get frustrated, not at Baekhyun, but that he has to leave soon and he doesn't want to leave Baekhyun upset.

"I just don't feel well. Like anxiety, I guess? Just like you remember something or something happens that makes you feel like ." Baekhyun said, leaning himself into Chanyeol. "I feel bad. I feel bad about the whole thing earlier in the store and I feel bad because I have to take it out on you. You probably don't even know how to take care of a hormonal gay boy." Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist, embracing him from behind.

"You're right, I don't. But I do wanna make you feel better." Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun from his waist and slung him over his shoulder. Baekhyun screeched loudly and started kicking around.

"Why am I up here?! This is scary Chanyeol! This isn't how you make someone feel better!" Baekhyun screamed, scratching at Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol just laughed at Baekhyun, walking down the hallway and into the bathroom. He set Baekhyun down into the bathtub, glad he noticed it earlier from when he went in.

"I don't know why you were whining. Don't you think seeing things from my height is a pretty great point of view?" Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a snarky smile, ruffling his hair some.

"Why am I in here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because," Chanyeol started undoing the button's on Baekhyun's blazer, pulling it off of him and throwing it to the side. "I'm gonna make you feel good again." Baekhyun's face turned three shades darker.

"And who said I would consent to this?" Baekhyun said sarcastically. "I'm not a first date, first kind of guy."

"Who said I was going to bang you?" Chanyeol let out a loud laugh, going across the hallway into the bedroom to grab a pair of underwear for him. "I hope you like Victoria's Secret, it was the first pair I grabbed off the top." Chanyeol returned into the bathroom with the pretty pair of underwear in hand, walking in to see a half- Baekhyun leaning against the tub.

"Oh, so you'll strip everything but your underwear and then question my intentions on you?" Chanyeol asked noticing the little purple thong the older was wearing.

"First of all, I like to call them , not underwear. And I thought I would take off my clothes, since you had intentions to do that anyway. I just made your job easier!" Baekhyun smiled slightly at Chanyeol, making Chanyeol's heart pump in his throat. It was the first smile he's seen from Baekhyun all day.

"Well, I thought giving you a bubble bath would be nice!" Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear, pinching Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Don't you think I could wash myself?!"

"But my hands would make it feel oh so gooooood~" Chanyeol waved his hands in Baekhyun's face, making him admire the size of them. "You know what the say about big hands, right? Big gloves." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him.

"You're insane."

"I know. Now take off that underwear so I can turn on the water." Chanyeol said nonchalantly. Baekhyun blushed brightly, putting his head down to the side. "Oh come on, please tell me you're not scared! We have the same parts dude!"

"Well how do I know you're trying to sneak a peek at me?" Baekhyun asked, starting a tantrum like a two-year old.

"Dude I saw your ing on your laptop you're is a small and cute you ain't got to show off now take it off babe." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's chin towards him, making heavy eye contact with him.

"I will when you turn around!"

"UGH GOD YOU'RE SUCH A CHILD." Chanyeol threw his arms up and turned around, closing his eyes tightly. Baekhyun quickly removed his thong off of him and flicked it at Chanyeol, covering himself up before the younger turned back around.

"I'm ready now!" Baekhyun smiled, not budging his arms from his little pixie stick.


im gonna make the bath scene in the next chapter because this is already long enough imma write it now though okay yes okay cool thanks