They've Left a Mark on me.

Condragulations

""You're gonna like being bathed by me. I'm a master of the art." Chanyeol looked through the bathroom cabinet, finding a couple of bath bombs to use. "Plus you'll be able to relax some." He tossed them into the tub, watching Baekhyun's face light up at the pretty colors.

"I feel like a child." Baekhyun mumbled under his breath, already playing with the bubbles in the tub.

"Well enjoy being a child." Chanyeol took off his pants and his tank top, stepping into the tub. He sat himself on the thick ledge and leaned against the tile. "What do you want done first, your hair or your body?" Baekhyun swriled himself around to face Chanyeol.

"Hmm, wash my hair!" Baekhyun giggled like a four year old in the salon. Chanyeol nodded his head excitedly, grabbing the bottle of shampoo from the rack. He rubbed a copious amount into his hands and then into Baekhyun's hair, using his long fingers to massage through his scalp.

"Your shampoo smells so good hyung!" Chanyeol kept pulling Baekhyun's head forward to sniff it, admiring the green apple scent. Every time Chanyeol shoved Baekhyun forward, Baekhyun was face-to-face with Chanyeol's v-line.

"You know, the more you drive me forward, the more I'm gonna blush." Baekhyun said, trying to shove himself away from being so close to Chanyeol.

"God you act like me doing this is such a bad thing. You get to see you're very own cell phone tower give you a bath. I would be rather excited if I was you." Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's head and shoved him under the water, rinsing out the shampoo from his hair. Baekhyun sparked back up, coughing and rubbing his eyes in pain.

"If you're a cell phone tower then you should be electrocuting me not drowning me!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol on the knee, angry that the younger is laughing at him. "Give me a warning next time!"

"Fine, Fine."

Chanyeol proceeded to do the same thing with the conditioner. Rub rub, scrub scrub, make the little Baekhyunnie feel good good. Baekhyun would tilt his head back some in pleasure, making Chanyeol having to stretch his arms out to reach his head. Chanyeol dunked Baekhyun's head down again, rinsing out the conditioner from his head. Baekhyun scooted himself closer to Chanyeol, turning around and placing his back between the younger's legs. He kept messing with the long hairs on Chanyeol's legs, threats being thrown of "I'm going to shave them" and "Shave them you die." Baekhyun also kept splashing Chanyeol, making the white boxer-briefs he was wearing get wet and cling onto him.

"Why can't I just wash you without any issues? These were my favorite pair!" Chanyeol whined, splashing Baekhyun with some more water.

"You're washing me like how people wash a dog! In their underwear and sitting on the edge of bathtub! You even have your feet in the water!" Baekhyun stated, retaliating at Chanyeol's bathing attempts.

"Well fine then if you're gonna be like that," Chanyeol took off his underwear and tossed it onto the bathroom floor, avoiding his dry clothes that were also on the floor. He slid in behind Baekhyun, wrapping his arms around the petite waist. "I'll just sit in here with you."

"Is my waist your favorite spot to cling onto?" Baekhyun asked, picking at the tightly-wrapped arms around him.

"I mean, my hands could cling to other things. But you know, only if you want." Chanyeol giggled and nuzzled Baekhyun's neck, inhaling the green apple scent in his hair.

"You're so all the time. Have you ever been laid?" Baekhyun crossed his arms across his chest. "And since you're in here with me, does that mean I get to see your ?"

"Maybe after we dry off I'll give you a little peek since you've been good." Chanyeol said, grabbing the body wash from the rack.

"Really?!" Baekhyun shouted, eyes gleaming with hope. Chanyeol bursted out into laughter, grabbing the loufa off the hook.

"Boy you wish. You gotta earn this package, it's not for free."

Baekhyun pouted while Chanyeol washed his body, acting like he doesn't care about not seeing his . Chanyeol was happy to be spending time with Baekhyun, even if he nearly had to fight for it happen. He ran his fingers along Baekhyun's fragile skin, switching between hand-washing him and using the loufa. Baekhyun's demeanor changed as their laughter and conversation died down. He brought his knees up to his chest and ducked his head down, worrying Chanyeol some.

"Hey, are you doing alright, hyung?" Chanyeol asked, foracing Baekhyun to turn around to face him. He noticed the tears threatening to fall out of Baekhyun's eyes, and he knew it had to do with something from earlier. "Seriously, do you want me to beat that guy up?" Baekhyun let out a desperate laugh, starting to shake a little.

"Can I ask you something?" Baekhyun asked, his voice shaky and his lip quivering. Chanyeol immediately rinsed off Baekhyun and pulled the plug out of the bath. He got out of the tub and wrapped the small towel around Baekhyun, lifting him up bridal-style and carried him into bedroom. Chanyeol sat down in front of the end-frame of the bed and sat Baekhyun down on his lap, Baekhyun legs immediately hooking around Chanyeol's waist.

"What is it that you wanna ask me?" Chanyeol said seriously, staring up at Baekhyun.

"How did your parents feel about you being gay?" Baekhyun asked, the tone of his being quiet and soft.

"I've never told my parents, but I don't think they would mind." Chanyeol said, running his fingers over Baekhyun's hips.

"Oh..." Baekhyun stooped his head down into Chanyeol's shoulder, biting onto his lip. Tears were really about to leave his eyes, and he didn't want to cry in front of Chanyeol for the second time that day.

"What did your parents say when you came out?" Chanyeol asked sincerely.

"They d-disowned me, basically." Baekhyun choked over his words and his voice cracked. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in close, rubbing the back of the older's head. "My mom said I can't be anything great and that she was disappointed in me. Do you know what my dad said?" Baekhyun kept stutering over words and he started to get more frustrated. His fingers were digging into Chanyeol's back and his lip started to bleed from biting it so much.

"What did he say?" Chanyeol coughed out the question, wincing from Baekhyun's nails against his back.

"He called me a good-for-nothing that will never be loved." Baekhyun's tears left his eyes and trailed down his face. Chanyeol was shocked at the words that left Baekhyun's mouth, completely astonished. Chanyeol grew up with people that loves him and would always be there for him, he couldn't imagine being disowned just for being gay.

"Did the person earlier mention something about your parents?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah, a whole lot." Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and sniffled some. 'He kept asking when was the last time I talked to them and kept mentioning about the whole ordeal between me and my family. It was stupid honestly I don't even know why I'm upset about it. I was the one that trusted him and told him. I was naive and a teen, I trusted anyone at the time. I should be mad with myself." Baekhyun slowed his breathing, trying to calm down some. He quit digging his fingers into Chanyeol's back, earning a sigh of relief from the younger.

"Well I think your parents are missing out!" Chanyeol barked out, pushing Baekhyun back some to look at him in the eye. "They're missing out on someone with talent, success, and creativity. You're proud of who you are, Baekhyun! You know how much I wish to be as confident as you?" Baekhyun turned his head to the side, trying to hide the blush that crept onto his cheeks. "I'm a fresh-out-of-college vlogger that likes to film everything and take photos of stuff. I can barely hold a stable job and don't have good credit behind my name. But you. I've known you for like four days and already mad crushing on you just because of the impression you've left on me."

"You exaggerate too much, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's chest, choking out a small smile. 

"Nooooooo! I'm telling the truth!" Chanyeol nuzzled Baekhyun's neck, tickling at his sides. "Your parents are missing out on someone so intricate and unique." Baekhyun matched a ketchup bottle he was blushing so hard.

"Thanks Chanyeol, I needed that." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, pulling him in for a tight hug. "Can I see your now?" Baekhyun laughed loudly, Chanyeol face-palming himself thinking he was actually having a sentimental moment with Baekhyun.

"You're not ready to see it! You'll faint because it's so big!" Chanyeol retorted, messing with the towel around Baekhyun's waist. "We could always do that show me yours I'll show you mine game."

"You're so lame and mean why are you so mean to me huh huh tell me ing fight me ugh I can never get my way with you." Baekhyun mumbled like five sentences under his breath and strutted into the bathroom, drying off and putting on the pair of Chanyeol picked out for him. He walked back into his bedroom with Chanyeol's clothes and threw them at him, putting the wet boxer-briefs into the hamper.

"I have good taste in underwear. Your looks so cute in that!" Of course he would say that. Baekhyun was in a thong, none of his was covered.

"I'm glad my makes you happy. Start throwing some singles and I'll shake it for you." Baekhyun wiggled his some, putting on Chanyeol's flannel. "I'm keeping this forever, you know."

"Good. You're like a little girlfriend that likes to wear her boyfriend's clothes." Chanyeol enjoyed the view he had. His raggedy flannel wrapped around a dainty little princess, a picture-perfect scene.

"Who says I was your girlfriend?" Baekhyun questioned, throwing a pillow at Chanyeol.

"Says me. But you could be my boyfriend, that's cool too." Chanyeol caught the pillow and threw it back at Baekhyun.

"And if I say yes?" Baekhyun scooted closer to Chanyeol, anticipating the answer.

"Then my heart will fly out of my chest and my start to blush." Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheek, putting their foreheads together. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's breath on his lips.

"I suggest you put on your pants first, you have been sitting here for a while." Baekhyun laughed and flicked at Chanyeol's d.

"I'm so shocked you haven't tried to fight me to get a look. My hands can't hold it forever." Chanyeol slid on his skinny jeans, adjusting his to the side. "It's gonna be blushing whether or not you say yes or no to my question. It's gonna be blushing over your hotness."

" off horndog" Baekhyun jumped up onto his head, laughing at his remark.

"Speaking off ing off, I actually gotta go." Chanyeol said, picking his tank from of fthe floor and throwing it on. "My teeth are gross and I have some stuff to do on the internet. You know that my job does require a lot of filming and status updating, right?" Baekhyun laid on his stomach at the edge of the bed, pouting at Chanyeol.

"But I want you to stay!" Baekhyun whined.

"I'll be back, okay? We're not gonna be like every gay fanfiction where we just forget about our normal lives and live in the same house for a million years." Chanyeol pinched at Baekhyun's . "Plus I'm gonna miss your , it's plump and doesn't hurt when you sit on me."

"So you only want me back for my ? How badly do you want to bang?!" Baekhyun shouted sarcstically.

"I like your , but I like you more." Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair, giving him a small kiss on the forehead. "Please sleep well, alright? If you need me just call. We'll hang out again soon. And tell Princess I said hey, and make sure to tell her that I behaved!" Baekhyun let out a giggled and smiled at Chanyeol's kiss. 

"I will, she'll hear nothing but good things of you." Baekhyun watched Chanyeol walk out of the bedroom, hearing him put on his shoes and leave the apartment. Baekhyun snuggled into his new boyfriend's flannel, falling asleep blissfully.

**

Chanyeol knew he had to do something to provide some relief with Baekhyun. He knew he had to get a hold of Baekhyun's parents.


lmao i dont like the chapter before this i like this chapter more kay thanks for reading ily okay yes yes thanks