Like Diamonds in the Sky.

Condragulations

Another day, another face to blend away. "Advertise that new concealer, exchange out the perfume testers, restock the Kat Von D Beauty kiosk." Baekhyun woke up early that morning, his face glowing with delight. He knew that Chanyeol was going to stop by again today, and that only gave him something to look foward to. The article that he posted of the store and Baekhyun made his heart fill with bright pink glitter.

"Just love me right~" Baekhyun loved the surround sound music system he had in the store. He could blast any song whenever he wanted. The song bounced off the walls of the building and the crowd that was in there were jamming just as hard as Baekhyun. He shuffled from customer to customer, bobbing his head to the side and tapping his foot. "I just wanna make you love meeeee~"

"Mercedes," Baekhyun walked over to her, observing how she was taking the inventory. "You've been doing a fantastic job lately, I plan on having the store closed tomorrow since it'll be Independence Day tomorrow. I'll see you return to work on Monday, alright?" The two of them exchanged broad smiles, Mercedes hugging Baekhyun before taking her leave.

Baekhyun started cleaning up the store, making sure everything was in place. It was near dinner time and still no sight of Chanyeol. He didn't want his hopes to be broken, but the smile that he saw on the boy yesterday knew that he was going to come back for more.

"Stop whatever you're doing!" Baekhyun turned his head to the double doors that opened up at the same time, acknowledging the person that walked in.

"So you decided to drop by, Oh Sehun?" Baekhyun said, lifting his chin up to the other male, that was represented in full drag.

"It's Diamond to you, Ms. Sunshine. Are you enjoying your time behind a little computer desk all day? Doesn't seem much fun." Sehun walked around the store, examining the makeup products with little interest.

"Actually, I do more than sit behind a desk. At least I'm allowed to eat." Baekhyun cocked his head to the other side, smirking at his remark.

"Why eat when you can inhale the green that's being thrown? It's fun being a selective model. I'm blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a ." Sehun flipped his hair, happy with his comment.

"Selective model? You mean stripper?" Baekhyun bursted out into a pit of laughter, Sehun angrily stomping his foot down at him.

"I hope you'll be able to survive the competition! I plan on destroying you and your reputation. You don't realize that my name is Diamond and that's what they put in crowns." Sehun turned around to leave the store, walking out shouting, "See you in a month, Sunshine!"

Baekhyun pinched his temples in frustration, completely annoyed at his prescence. He shlumped at the computer desk, just wanting the day to end already. The store was going to close in thirty minutes, Chanyeol hasn't stopped by, Sehun basically declared a war on him, and there were absolutely no customers for him to assess. He got up, ready to close the store early.

"Baek?" Baekhyun turned his head to the entrance, elated with the familiar lanky boy he saw.

"Chanyeol!" He smiled at him, walking over and giving a polite greeting. "Did you girlfriend like the products?"

"She loved them." Chanyeol returned the smile, his eyes turning into little cresents. "I want to purchase them, all three." Baekhyun nodded his head subtly, getting the pencils from inventory and taking them to the scanner.

"It'll be $34.68, do you need a bag?" Baekhyun asked, printing the receipt for him. Chanyeol shook his head, grabbing the full-sized eyeliners from him.  Baekhyun turned off the computer at the desk and grabbed his cell phone from the drawer, grabbing the keys to the front door. "I have to close up now."

"Oh right..." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, making his way to the front. "Sorry for coming so late, I had a lot of questions to ask. Are y'all open tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked with a bit of hope.

"No, but I could give you my number." Baekhyun replied, placing his hand out for the other's phone. Chanyeol gave him his phone and Baekhyun put his contact information in. "You can make the contact name different if you want." Baekhyun gave the phone back to him.

"When is a good time to text you?" Chanyeol asked.

"I was just about to go shower and then pick an outfit for tomorrow, anytime is fine honestly. You could stay for dinner if you want." Baekhyun locked the front door of the store and flicked off the lights, only small permanent LED staying lit from the kiosks.

"You're okay with having a complete stranger coming into your apartment?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at him, snickering under his breath.

"Would you rather me shove you out the door? You look like you need a meal anyway, no meat on your arms." Baekhyun poked at his arms, wiggling it around some.

"I do work out, just not a lot. And I do eat! My metabolism is insane for a twenty-two year old." Chanyeol laughed and shrugged Baekhyun off of his arm. "Plus this is my favorite flannel anyway, don't touch it."

"Oooh, someone is possessive." Baekhyun teased at him, walking towards the stairwell. "Are you coming? I just don't ask anyone to come."

Chanyeol sat there biting on his lower lip, scared at what is exactly inside his residence. He didn't notice Baekhyun staring at him with half-lidded eyes. Baekhyun was only staring at him because he needed an answer, and that wow, that cheap- flannel actually does look nice.

"Will I be able to fit? I am like half a foot taller than you." Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed at his comment, their smiles lightening the mood.

"Just keep your head low then, pretty boy." Baekhyun responded, being sarcastic at the words. Chanyeol's face burned, the red across his cheeks could compete with a murder scene.

"Well if you put it like that, then I might as well accept the offer." Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked together upstairs.

"By the way, nice eyeliner."

Chanyeol knew he forgot to do something.


wow thanks for the comments it means a lot sorry if that sounded sarcastic i really mean it i need a lot of motivation to write especially now since it actually is the fourth of july and i wanna stare at the pretty fireworks bc murica but please keep subscribing tell your friends i hope yall are loving it this chapter was kinda y but i needed a way to bring sehun into the story he's gonna literally be a so im sorry if yall will hate him i look foward to writing more alright thaaaanks~