Untucked.

Condragulations

Chanyeol couldn't help himself when he Baekhyun's laptop. Not only was the boy's background a photo of Madonna, but his keys were bright pink. He laughed at the femininity of the other, pulling up his blog to make a new post.

Park Me, I'm Chanyeol

Everyone look at the attatched video! I made a new friend. She's very gorgeous, am I right? I hope to make many memories with her in the future.

To a great relationship that has a lot of light. Sunshine, keep that bright smile of yours ♥

Chanyeol attatched the video to the blog post, saving it for his viewers to see. Baekhyun still wasn't out of the shower and Chanyeol had no idea what to do. He could go through his bedroom, he could look through his laptop, but Chanyeol decided against all of that because he knew that somewhere in his lanky self, he had morals. But those morals didn't exist for him at the moment. His mind is telling him no, but his fingers ghosting over the mousepad are telling him oh hell yeah.

"Now let's see some things~" Chanyeol his lips, clicking on the photos app. He scrolled through a bunch of photos of makeup, surpassing the photos of fashion covers. His eyes draped over each photo haphazardly, just waiting for something juicy enough to stare at. Click click click. He was about to give up, but one more click and he found something juicy.

Milky white skin, pretty pink s, carved out collarbones. Chanyeol couldn't even comprehend how that body was posing in the intricate position it was in. Small thighs, subtle fingers holding the cellular phone. He didn't dare to look past the hip bones, but it was just so tempting. He knew that it was just as fabulous as the person himself, but he didn't yet want to see it shed in all its glory (yet).  

Feeling as if he has sinned to the sky and back, Chanyeol clicked to proceed to the next photo. What he saw was just as equally awkward (more like damn) as the first photo. Soft shoulders, spinal outline, that perky . Chanyeol was flabbergasted, almost becoming envious of the other. His face turned a bright shade of red, his skinny jeans getting tighter than usual. Chanyeol was went to click on the next photo~

"Uhm," Baekhyun stood above Chanyeol's shoulder, looking at the screen ahead of him. "Enjoying yourself?" Chanyeol didn't even know that his voice could get that high, but the scream that left his lungs could compete with Mariah Carey's high note.

"I-I I can explain!" Chanyeol slammed the laptop shut, getting up off the couch. His face could compete with a neon 'open' sign he was so embarrassed. Chanyeol stumbled on his feet and fell to the floor, his legs more open than they should be.

"Oh you need to explain what...?" Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol, the towel that's wrapped on his waist started to hang pretty low. He crouched himself down near the other, so close where the water drops that were still in his hair fell onto Chanyeol's face. "Something tells me you're rather curious about what I have." Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a wide smirk, letting his body drape over the others.

Chanyeol couldn't even find the words to explain. His eyes were wide and glossed over with lust. Baekhyun's knee stood right between hig legs and his hands were on either side of Chanyeol's hips. He wanted to push the other male over, screaming that yo this shouldn't be happening, but he couldn't bring himself to it. Baekhyun started to mess with the bottom of Chanyeol's tank top, pulling it up to reveal the very faint v-line that he had.

"You know," Baekhyun leaned forward to whisper into Chanyeol's ear, causing the younger to squirm at the added pressure on his . "If you just wanted to see me ," The towel that was on Baekhyun's hips was being threatened to be pulled off by Chanyeol. "You could've just asked." Baekhyun's lips were ghosting over Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol placed his hands on the other's hips, digging his thumbs into the hip bones. Baekhyun grinded himself into Chanyeol, causing both of them to moan at the friction.

"Ah, Baek..." Chanyeol was by now sweating, his eyes staring at Baekhyun half-lidded. "What's gotten into you?" Chanyeol threw his head back onto the wood flooring, really wishing it was a bed under him. Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's lap upright and held onto his hips, Chanyeol propping himself up on his elbows to stare at him.

"I don't know," Baekhyun rolled his hips some. "You tell me." He rolled his hips again, smirking at the second moan that left the younger's mouth. Baekhyun started to laugh loudly, Chanyeol becoming absolutely confused at what's sitting on his lap.

"W-What why are you laughing?" Chanyeol started to stutter and his face turned red (again). He became so insecure, thinking that he made a weird noise or did something stupid.

"You're so silly!" Baekhyun got off of Chanyeol and walked to his bedroom. "I can't believe you thought that we were gonna go there. Have you ever been laid? Your was so hard that I thought it was going to imprint my . Don't you have any control?" Chanyeol felt utterly embarrassed.

"Oh, my bad..." Chanyeol lowered his head and slumped himself over to Baekhyun's bedroom. "Sorry about snooping, hyung." Baekhyun turned around, now standing in a fresh pair of white lace-boyshorts. Chanyeol knew he wasn't the only one that got really because Baekhyun looked like he was about to burst. The other's was very obvious, and that underwear only made the situation worse for Chanyeol.

"You're so cute~" Baekhyun pinched at Chanyeol's cheeks. "I don't on the first date, for your information. But you can stare at my nip nops all you want!" Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a large smile, only earning a groan from the other.

"I wasn't even looking for a . You started it!" Chanyeol whined, throwing himself face-down onto the bed. Baekhyun didn't even seem bothered by the younger's comment, only sitting down next to him at the edge of the bed.

"Are you staying the night?" Baekhyun asked.

"I thought you wanted me to stay?" Chanyeol sat up, immediately worried that he was about to get kicked out.

"Well I may have to go into work tomorrow to check on a few things. I didn't know if you would still stay or not." Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck, looking at Chanyeol sincerely. "If you want to leave, you can." Chanyeol flashed him a bright smile, wrapping his arms around the tiny waist.

"I'm not going anywhere, okay hyung?" He nuzzled his nose into Baekhyun's neck, the older giggling at his cheesiness. "Where do you want me to sleep?"

"I don't careeee~" Baekhyun honestly wanted Chanyeol to sleep with him, but he didn't know how the other would react if he told him that.

Chanyeol got up off of Baekhyun, earning a whimper and kick in the from his hyung. He turned around and stared at the pouting Baekhyun, almost feeling bad for getting up. Chanyeol grabbed the tissue box off the dresser and removed his flannel from his waist, throwing it at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled at the piece of clothing, wearing the over-sized-almost-dresslike flannel. Chanyeol couldn't admit it, but wow he looks perfect.

"I'll be in the living room if you need me. I may or may not use your laptop." 


hahahahahaHAHAHA DOUBLE UPDATE IM SUCH A TEASE IM SO MEAN WOW IS REALLY EASY TO WRITE DAMN THIS IS GONNA TAKE SUCH A HUGE TURN THIS CHAPTER WASNT EVEN GONNA BE LIKE THIS IM LAUGHING SO MUCH THIS WAS GONNA BE A TUCKING TUTORIAL NOPE BAEKYEOL REALLY WANTED TO UNTUCK.