It's for my Girlfriend.

Condragulations

"Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills," Baekhyun scanned through his clipboard, ocassionally looking up towards the newly-restocked kiosks. "Tarte Cosmetics, OCC, Smashbox." It only was fifteen minutes before another day of pampering the civillians of Fayetteville would commence, and the owner of this much popular Sephora store had his hands full.

"Mercedes!" Baekhyun shouted for the new intern, shaking his pen between his fingers. "Go ahead and unlock the door, we're ready." She happily obliged, greeting the few customers that were already waiting outside.

"Whip out your brushes, press on your powders, blend away at your masterpiece. Liquify your lips, highlight your cheeks, and smoke out your eyes. Honey you're already beautiful, but my cosmetology skills will turn you into a fragile artifact that is in need of preservation!" Baekhyun twirled through the store, assisting the much needy customers. "Ladies and gentlemen, I will make your significant other gawk at you, I will make your friends jealous of your style."

It was an assumption to see only women in here. Baekhyun's creative works and convincing propaganda pulled people of all genders, social classes, and races. He accounted it as a gift, others saw it as cockiness. No matter the case, each and every customer walked out of the store elated with the service they have recieved, almost guaranteeing that they will return.

"Mr. Byun," Sasha, a regular at the store, walked up to the ecclectic manager, hands full of products. "I need your advice again." Baekhyun thorougly scanned through the items, shaking his head in humor.

"We go through this every time, Sasha. You have a dry skin type, so you'll need the Clinque Hydroblast Moisturizer. It's long lasting, refreshing, and it leaves you with a natural glow." Baekhyun gave her a large smile, handing her over to Mercedes to start her purchase.

Days handling several clients at a time may seem stressful, but it was what Baekhyun loved to do. He's surrounded by his muse, his inspiration, his skill palette. This was his second home, quite literally.

"Sir, I'm going on my lunch break." Mercedes left the store, making her the last person to leave for the lunch-hour.

"It didn't even seem like time went by that fast. I guess time flies when you're too busy being fabulous." Baekhyun resided behind the front desk, checking on the recent transactions that were made during the first half of the day. The busiest time was always before lunch on the weekdays, after lunch, the store pretty much goes barren. One or two customers may come in, but it's nothing to worry about. He just becomes consumed within his work.

He was so consumed he didn't even notice the customer that was browsing through the store. He was so consumed that he didn't even notice that he was calling for his assistance.

"Excuse me sir," Baekhyun raised his head up, quirking his eyebrow at the mother male. "I need some help." His voice was quiet and not stable, his posture was terrible, and he had a lanky figure. His fashion certainly needed an upgrade, his hair, poodle, and the camera that was hanging on the lanyard wrapped around his neck was not a lovely accessory.

"I'm at your assistance!" Baekhyun rushed over to him, flashing a bright smile. "I'm Baekhyun, your name?" He didn't like the fact he had to stretch his neck a half of mile to look him in the eyes.

"Chanyeol." He rubbed the back of his neck, returning a small grin. "My g-girlfriend needs some new eyeliner, but I have no idea what she likes." Baekhyun cocked his head to side, contemplating on the situation.

"Do you have a photo of her? I work best when the portrait is presented to me." Baekhyun responded.

"Uhm," Chanyeol fidgeted his knuckles around some, biting on his lower lip. Baekhyun took account of this, wondering why the boy is so nervous. "I don't honestly, but I can describe what she looks like." Chanyeol said, proud of his response.

"Here," Baekhyun led him to a small office, in the back, pulling out several magazine and makeup samples. "Describe to me what she looks like, and I'll choose some samples for you to take home for free." They both sat down at the steel table, situating themselves in the new enviornment.

"She has brown eyes," Chanyeol paused for a moment, looking at his hands. "They're double lids, like mine. And her cheeks are hallow." He continued describing his girlfriend, Baekhyun writing down small details on a notepad. "I like her eyebrows. They're thick and bushy. It sounds like they're not trimmed, but I prefer that look over sharpied-brows."

"What's her skin type? Oily, dry, combination?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol slyly touched his jawline, attempting to see how his skin feel.

"Oily, and she's very pale." Chanyeol responded. Baekhyun didn't seem to notice the gesture Chanyeol made upon himself.

"Alright. Did she mention what kind of product she wanted?" Baekhyun sorted through the magazines, finding products that fit the description.

"I think eyeliner will be fine to start off with, I am the one buying it for her." Chanyeol chuckled under his breath.

Baekhyun got to work. He fixated himself on the pile that was filled with sample pencil liners, sorting through type, color, and quality. Chanyeol watched diligently, giving his full attention to Baekhyun.

"There," Baekhyun pulled out three different pencil liners, each from the same collection of Urban Decay. "How are those?"

"Wow!" Chanyeol stared at the 2-inch pencils in awe, his jaw dropping in amazement. "Do you mind if I film you explaining the products? I'm a local vlogger, this would look great on my website." Baekhyun raised his eyebrow at him, giving him a large eye smile.

"Go ahead, sweetheart! Make sure to give credit to the Fayetteville Sephora." Chanyeol started his camera, stabilizing it on a shelf where he'll get a perfect angle of Baekhyun. "Okay, these are the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils from Urban Decay Cosmetics. These are easy to apply to both the upper lid and water line, can be smudged with ease, and blend in with other products well. The first shade, ersion, is your every-day jet black eyeliner. The second shade, Woodstock, is a deep magenta shade with an underlying cool tone. The final shade, Scorch, is a sparkly-brown color that brings life to your eyes." Baekhyun held up the pencils, making sure the camera had a nice view of them. "You can wear them on your own, but if you want a stylish look, use ersion on the upper lid to create a cat-eye that blends with Woodstock, which would create an ombre eyeliner look. To use Scorch, apply it to the lower waterline and smudge it slightly under the lower lashline to bring some warmth to the eyes. It's an eye popping look that will make you seem edgy and spunky." 

Chanyeol stopped the recording, taking the samples from Baekhyun. He giggled at the new products, enjoying the presentation that was represented.

"I can't thank you enough for the products. How did you know that I liked sparkles?" Chanyeol kept staring at the liners, not realizing the slip up that he just made.

"You like sparkles? I thought that you were taking these samples for your girlfriend." Baekhyun's tone went soft, he was confused at what exactly Chanyeol was doing.

"I-I," Chanyeol started to stutter on his words, trying not to break eye contact with him. "I like sparkles when they're on her. Brings out her shine." He gave a reassurring smile, walking out of the office. "If she likes them, I'll return tomorrow to purchase them. Thank you for the samples and for the video!"

Baekhyun gave him a small wave, walking out into the main lobby to see that closing time was approaching.

"What a special boy."
 


If anyone would like to make a cover that would be lovely. I would give full credit to you on the photo. My only requests are that it's makeup related and that baekhyun and chanyeol are on the cover. This is my first exo fic. I just sat here and thought of this idea. Random updates. I'm gonna attempt to finish it before school starts. No promises. Thanks for everything. Please upvote and subscribe!