The Unexpected

Starlight Moonlight

 

Sunyoung-ah, I love you. “

“ Oppa .. I'm so happy to hear that from you. “ Luna almost tearing up listening to Jonghyun's confession.

“ Shhh .. Don't cry. I will always be here for you. Loving you. “ He pulled her into a warm embrace.

“ Oppa .. Saranghae. “

“ Park Sunyoung !! “

“ Oppa .. I kinda heard Vic umma's voice. “

“ Oppa ? “ She felt his embrace starting to loosen up bit by bit, then she open her eyes. “ Vic unni ? “

 

Yes it's me ! Now can you let me go ? “ Luna was shocked when she found she was hugging Victoria.

“ Why did we hugging each other ? “

“ Isn't I suppose to ask you that ? “ Victoria glared at her while fixing her skirt.

“ Ahh .. Hehe .. Mian. “

“ It's ok .. Get ready for school now. “

“ Jeez .. Another sweet dream of Jonghyun oppa will make me crazy .. keke .. “

 

Can you stop smiling like that Luna ? “ There's no response from Luna.

“ Mind to tell me what's exactly going on with her ? “ He asked Krystal who's also looking at Luna.

“ She's dream of you know who .. again. “

“ Aishh ! Why can't I get used to it already. “ Taemin said in annoyance.

“ Unni .. Back to earth now. Mr Lee is coming in. “ Sulli tapped her body while heading to her place next to Taemin.

“ Ahh .. I had a really good mood today. “ She said while taking out her book.

“ Err .. Unni, it's English. Not maths. “

Krystal said pointing at the books while Luna just rubbing the back of her neck slightly embarrassed with it.

“ By the way, we don't have maths today. “ Krystal add some more with a chuckle.

“ Really ? Then why did I bring this anyway ? I did look at the schedule properly. “ Krystal just shook her head looking at Luna.

 

Minho oppa ! “ Krystal waved her hand at Minho.

“ So what's with you girls today ? Why suddenly having our lunch here ? “ Minho said while looking around the garden.

“ Ask this fella. “ Sulli pointed at Luna.

“ Isn't this great. The whether is so nice today. “

“ More like your mood is extra better today .. * cough * Jonghyun hyung .. * cough * . “

Taemin said to Minho while glancing at Luna with a smirked.

“ Whatever ! I'm kinda hungry now. “

“ Here's you food oppa. “ Krystal give him his food that she bought earlier.

“ But, where's Jonghyun oppa ? “ Luna asked Minho.

“ He has to finish up his work at the class. “ Minho said without making any eye contact with her.

“ How about Key hyung ? “

“ That guy ! He's disappears soon after the class ended. “

“ What is he up to these days ? “ Taemin shook his head while thinking of Key.

Just then, Luna realize that Krystal whispered something to Minho while take a quick glance to her and after that Minho

just nodded with what she said.

“ Minho oppa .. Tell me where is Jjong oppa again ? “ Minho was startled with Luna's sudden question and just answered her.

“ I told you his in the music room “

“ Music room ? I thought you told me he's in the class just now ? “

Luna was glaring at him knowing that he's been lied to her just now.

“ I mean .. class .. yes .. class. “

“ Just tell me the truth. “

“ Luna , I don't think .. “

“ Tsk .. Don't tell me he's with some other girl again ? “ Minho didn't answered and just keep his head hung low.

“ I can't believe him. “

“ Where are you going ? “ Amber asked as she saw Luna standing up.

“ Where else. “ She just walked away with slight frustration in her face.

 

Where is he ? “ She's wandering around the hallway, into his class and lastly in the library.

“ Is he's going to flirt in here ? I mean .. It's the library. “ She just put that thought aside and walked into the library.

“ Owh .. Mir oppa, are you studying ? “ She asked with a weird look in her face, forgetting the real reason she's in the library.

“ Hehe .. no ! I came here to watch these beautiful girls. “ Mir pointed at the freshies who's sitting opposite to him.

“ Jeez .. Omo .. I forgot. Oppa, have you seen Jonghyun oppa somewhere ? “

“ That dude ? Yeah .. He's at the last shelf over there with .. some junior. Lucky him. “

He smirked at Luna which kinda creep her out.

“ O.K .. thanks. “ She quickly headed towards the place that he pointed just now.

When she was already near to it,

“ Cheongmal ? Am I that pretty ? “ The girl giggle happily at him.

“ Eung .. I can't resist to look at you and think about you since the first time I saw you. “

Luna already clench her fist looking at how those two flirting with each other.

“ Jonghyun sunbae .. “

“ Please .. drop the sunbae and call me oppa. “

“ Really ? Alright.. Since you been so sweet to me lately. “

“ I am much sweeter than what you thought. “ He winked at her which make Luna almost want to throw up.

“ Really ? How sweet are you then ? “ The junior said seductively at him.

* GOSH ! This girl is kinda .. erghh .. why does his taste always like this ? *

“ Like .. this .. “ He slowly leaned forward to her with a smirked plastered on his face.

* OMG ! He's not going to .. *

He was only about 3 inches from her face, and without thinking Luna pushed the girl aside, which make her to stand

at her place, face to face with Jonghyun. She was unable to say a word and just turned her head to the right which just make

Jonghyun to kiss her cheek and make her to, “ AAAHHH !! “

“ Huh ? AAAHHHH !!! “ Both of them screamed when they look at each other.

“ What happen over here ? “

 

Both of them were kicked out of the library after that and Luna just quickly make herself disappears from Jonghyun's sight,

too embarrassed with what just happen awhile ago.

“ This girl is so dead. Where did she go anyway ? “ Jonghyun was wandering around the school just to look for her.

“ Yoona .. Key .. Have you see Luna ? “ Jonghyun spotted both of them were talking at the hallway so he decided to ask them.

“ Yeah ! She ran into the ladies. What's up ? “ Key asked him back.

“ Nothing. I just going to interrogate her about something. Thanks. “

He walked towards the washroom and waited until she come out.

Just then, “ KYAAAA !!! “

“ Huh ? Luna ? “

 

Luna's POV

 

I ran as fast as I can leaving him dumbfounded there.

“ Hey Luna ! “

“ Sorry Key oppa .. I'm busy right now. “ I said before entered the washroom.

I washed my face for few times trying to cool myself down before looking at my reflection from the mirror.

I can see that my face were blushed badly right now. Then I touch my left cheek where he left his kiss there.

“ He .. He .. Kissed .. me “ A smile was formed on my face as I recall back the moment between me and him back then.

I still can feel his warm lips on my cheek.

* Park Luna you sound like a ert now. *

“ Ahh .. Who care. The most important thing is you just been kissed by your prince. KYAAAA !!! “

I cheered happily with that fact.

“ LUNA ? “

“ Jj .. Jonghyun oppa ? Ahhhh ! Get out oppa ! It's girl's washroom. “ I kicked him out as she I that he's in the ladies.

“ Yah ! I just want to check whether you're alright or not. I heard you screamed just now. Yah ! “ He shouted from outside.

“ Arasso ! I'm fine ! Just go back to your class. “

* Jeez .. I'm too loud ! *

 

I peeked outside the toilet to make sure that he's not there and walked out when the hallway is cleared.

* I'm sure gonna be dead for late to the class. *

“ Park Sunyoung ! “

I turned to the familiar voice. “ Op ..Oppa ! “

“ You're so dead ! Follow me ! “ In just a blinked I was already being drag by him.

“ Oppa .. I'm late for class. “

“ So do I ! We just gonna skip it today. “

“ Mwo ? No way ! “

“ Way ! And we just did ! Stop asking and just follow me. “

* Arhh .. I didn't see that coming. *

 

End of Luna's POV

 

Both of them were now at the garden looking at each other, actually it's Jonghyun who cannot stop glaring at Luna

while she just keep her head down.

“ Thanks a lot Luna ! I've been kicked out by that ajumma and it's all because of you. “

“ Welcome ? “

“ Yah ! Park Sunyoung ! I was humiliated in front of the hoobae.

Did you saw how the freshies looking at me just now ? “ He said still furious.

“ But .. You should be blame too. I'm not the only one who's screamed just now. “

“ That's because .. Arghh !! Why did you showed up at that time ? That kiss is for Hayoung not you !! “

Luna feel hurt with that and just tried her best not to show it to him. “ I didn't expect it will turned out this way. “

“ Why are you there anywhere ? Are you looking for me ? “

“ Well .. “ She nodded.

“ Why ? What you want ? “

“ Molla .. I forgot soon after I saw you flirting with the junior. “

“ Woah ! What's with that tone you used ? “

“ Where did you put your brain anyway ? Library is a place for study not flirting. “ She said annoyingly at him.

“ Just mind your own business will ya ? “

“ Fine ! I will ! I'm going now ! “

“ Wait ! “ He grab her wrist to stop her from leaving.

“ What happen to you in the washroom ? I heard you screamed. “ He asked in concern.

“ Mind your won business ! “ She copied his words and quickly walked away.

“ You little .. Yah !! “

 

Where's Luna and Jonghyun oppa ? “ Amber asked both Minho and Krystal.

“ Hyung have a detention for skipped class just now. “

“ Eh ? So do Luna unni. “

“ I was shocked because it was her first time doing things like that. “ Sulli add some more.

“ That's weird. “ Amber scratched her head.

“ Let's just go back and ask them about it later. “ Taemin said dragging Sulli along with him.

Mean while in Luna's class, “ Arghh ! I'm gonna kill him after words. “

“ Do your work with your hand Sunyoung not your mouth. “

Mr Hwang said while keep his eyes on her who's now still cleaning the window.

“ Let me just ask you this.. where did actually you go just now ? “

“ I .. err .. has some problem with someone. “

“ Who ? Kim Jonghyun ? “

“ Huh ? “

“ Don't be shocked. I heard from Mrs Jo and he told her he was with you the whole time. “

“ He is such an idiot. “ She mumbled while clenching her fist.

“ I don't want this to happen again. Understand ? “

“ Dae Mr Hwang ! I'm sorry.”

“ Packed your stuff after you finish. I'm going now. “ He leaved her alone in that class.

“ Arhh .. Just thought things turned out perfectly after that thing happen but it was this that I have to faced ? “

“ I have to clean this fast. It's almost dawn. “

She continue to do her work while sing some random songs that she like and even create her own song just to make the

atmosphere less bored.

“ Just keep wiping .. just keep wiping .. just keep wiping .. wiping .. wiping .. wipe to the left and then to the right .. lalala “

“ Looks like you have a great time with the punishment ? “ She's startled with that.

“ Let's skip class again. It's really fun. “

“ YAH !! “ She throw the dirty rag at him but he was too fast to avoid it from hitting him.

“ Haha .. Chill ! I'm just joking ! “ He said after picking up the rag from the floor then handed it to her.

“ I just just have a bad record and it was all because if you. “ She glared at him.

“ Great ! It's fair enough for me. You humiliated me earlier and I got my revenged.. haha. “

“ You're so unbelievable. “ She rolled her eyes and continue to wipe the window.

“ Faster Ponyo ! It's almost dawn. “

“ Did I ask you to wait for me ? Just go ! I can go home by myself. I'm not a kid. “ Luna shot him with an irritated voice.

“ Fine ! It's on your risk if something happen. Bye ! “ He take his bag and walked out leaving her alone in there.

 

It's already dawn when she finished her work and was ready to go back home after that. She walked towards the toilet first

to wash her hand before picking up her bag and go home.

“ Bye Ajusshi ! See you tomorrow. “

She bowed to the guard who just smiling at her before closing the school gate after she leaved.

She looked around her and it was so quiet.

“ Everybody is going back already I guess. It's kinda creepy when no one keeping me company. “

Her heart raced up when suddenly she felt she's been followed from behind.

“ Eh ? No one's here. It's just my feeling .. keke “ She turned back to look at her front and continue to walk

but those feeling keep on coming after that.

* It's nothing ! But .. What if it's a ert ? I'm not good in taekwondo. Why didn't I follow Amber unni to her taekwondo's class

when she's asked before ? WAIT .. even worse if it's .. it's .. a .. gg .. ghost ? *

She quicken her paced when her heart thumping like crazy but suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder which make her to

screamed like there's no more tomorrow. “ KYAAA !! GO AWAY ! GO AWAY !! DON'T TOUCH ME ! “

She's covering her body with both of her hands just to make sure that person won't touch her.

“ Yah ! It's me ! “

She opened her eyes just to found Jonghyun was standing in front of her chuckle at her.

“ Oppa ! What was that ? “ She asked still in catching her breath.

“ What's wrong with you ? Why are you screaming ? And it's my third time hearing you screaming like that you know ? “

“ I thought you were some kind of ert out there. “ She's now fanning herself to cool down.

“ And who said that she can go home by herself just now ? I'm not a kid. “ He's mimicking her words.

“ Stop it ! I was still in shocked ok. Why are you still here ? “

“ I stopped by the convenient shop when I saw you. “

“ Arr .. Thank God that you're here. I feel more relieved now. “

“ So next time stop acting like all grown up when you're not.”

“ Fine ! Let's just go home. This place is kinda creep me out now. “

 

Lollipop ? “ He handed the sweet and she took it.

“ Tell me the truth. You were waiting for me right ? “ She asked in smirked.

“ What ? No way ! I told you .. “

“ Yeah .. yeah .. you went to the shop just to only buy some lollipops .. I believe you. “

“ Yah ! I really gonna leave you if you keeping this up. Got it !! “

“ Ooo .. I'm so scared !! “ She mocked him back which then just make him annoyed and started to walked faster than her.

“ Oppa !! Oppa ! Slow down ! “ She run after him.

“ Come on .. I'm just teasing you. “ She nudge his hand but then only received a glare from him.

“ Whatever ! Walk faster ! I don't want your to hear any of your Vic umma's nags later. “

 

Hey ! I'm just curious about something. Don't you feel anything after the kiss ? “

Jonghyun tried to act serious in front of her but the fact is he just want to .

“ Mwo ? Why did you bring this up ? “

“ I told you I'm curious. “

“ Just put your curiosity aside. “

“ Wae ? “

“ Don't you think it's awkward to talk about this ? “ Luna tried not to blushed in front of him.

“ Awkward ? Ah-ha !! You do feel something huh ? Tell me .. tell me .. how was it ? “

“ OPPA ! “

“ Woah ! Why you look like .. OMG ! You're .. haha “

Jonghyun chuckled as he stare at her face which make Luna to feel uneasy.

“ What ? Is there something on my face ? “ She take out her mirror and look at her reflection.

“ Nothing ! What is it oppa ? “

Jonghyun moved towards her back and just stare at her face through the mirror which make Luna become even more uneasy.

Seconds after that he lightly poked her cheek with his index finger, “ See this .. You're blushing .. keke “

* KYAAA !! HE SAW IT !! I'M DEAD ! *

“ Yy .. Yah !! “ She swatted his hand lightly and just walked away.

“ Ponyo is blushing .. Is it because of me ? Huh ? Huh ? Do you like me Sunyoung ?

Why do you blushed when I just kiss you on the cheek ? Haha !! “

“ Ahh .. I'm not ! “

“ Sure you're not .. keke .. EVERYBODY !! I JUST MADE PARK SUNYOUNG BLUSHED LIKE CRAZY ! HAHAHA ! “

He shouted as loud as he want just to mocked her.

“ OPPA ! STOP IT ! “

“ Haha .. come on it's just a peck and it's only on your cheek. “

“ That's because it's my first time. “ She immediately covered .

* Babo Sunyoung ! You have give him another point to tease you. *

“ What ? Haha ! So I'm your first kiss ? Babo ? It's not count if it's on the cheek. “

“ Whatever ! It's really important to me even if it's on the cheek. “ She rolled her eyes.

“ Really ? Should I tell our friends then ? It's a great idea right .. keke . “

“ Oppa !! “

“ Haha .. You should have your real first kiss Luna then it will count. What we just have is nothing you know ,

that kiss was like .. errm ..like .. ahh .. something that I always give to my mom. Haha “

Jonghyun was really having fun mocking her and didn't notice that he just hurt Luna with his words.

“ Hey, I've got an idea. How about I introduce you to some guy.

Who knows maybe you can have your first kiss with him .. keke “

“ Oppa ! Stop talking nonsense. I don't like it. “ Luna said slightly frustrated with Jonghyun.

“ But he's a one handsome guy. I'm sure you gonna like him. “

“ I said I don't want. Why are you so concern about it anyway ? “

“ I just feel pity that you don't even have boyfriend at this age. “

“ You're so annoying you know that ? Why don't you introduce him to Amber unni or Sulli ? Why me ? “

He jerked backward when Luna suddenly shout at him.

“ Ok .. Ok .. Chill . I was fooling around. Don't take it seriously. I get it you don't like it. “

“ That's not funny oppa. “

“ Haha .. Mian but Luna .. I think .. I'm going with the plan. “

“ What plan ? “

“ To tell the others about our moment at the library .. Hahaha !! “ Jonghyun quickly ran leaving Luna dumbfounded there and

when she's aware he was already far away from her.

“ He's not going to tell them right ? Andwae !! Oppa ! Stop ! Don't tell them !! Oppa !! “

She called him but he just ignored her and continue to ran towards their house.

 

Luna can't catch him and when she's already there, “ MWORAGO ? “

All of them were in shocked and just stared at Luna and Jonghyun.

“ Luna, did he telling us the truth ? “ Victoria asked with a serious face.

“ I .. err .. I .. “

* OMG ! He did tell them about it .. Ottohhkae ? *

She tried to find a good lies but she can't think any of it moreover Jonghyun just keep on smiling like an idiot at her side.

“ Ahh .. Yes . We did !! “ She finally admit it.

“ I still can't believe it. You never did something like that Luna. “

“ Unni .. Believe it. We just did. “

“ Why did you follow him at the first place anyway ?

Where were you going when you skipping class ? “ Onew asked both of them.

“ I didn't do it on purpose and that thing just happen after ... huh ? What .. what did you said oppa ? Skip .. Skipping class ? “

Onew just nodded to her.

“ What ? You guys were talking about us skipped class all the time ? “ She asked again with a relief in her heart.

“ Yeah ! Why are you asking ? “ Amber asked her back as she felt weird.

“ Haha .. I thought Jonghyun oppa tell you about the ki .. “ She stopped when she realize that she almost tell them the truth.

“ Ki ..? What ? “ Minho asked in curiosity.

“ Yeah Luna .. Ki .. what ? Tell them ? “ Jonghyun give a smirked which just make Luna to glared at him.

“ Aniyo ! Just forget about that . Hehe “

* Ahh .. He really does give me a heart attack. *

So the kiss thing just remain as their little secret after that which really give Jonghyun a full bliss when he thought of using it as

his point to , while Luna she just feel so annoyed whenever Jonghyun bring that up again although part of her heart

really like about the fact that Jonghyun has kissed her.