Chap. 3 : My New Friend

Starlight Moonlight

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I took her hand for a handshake.

“ Hi ! I'm Jonghyun.. Jonghyun oppa. Nice meeting you, Luna right ? “ I asked just to make sure that she's Luna although

Amber already told me about her many times, which she done a very good job in describing her as I easily know that it is her.

Her hands suddenly shivering and I felt weird because she just stand there looking at me with a shock face ?

* Did I have something on my face ? *

“ Luna ? “ Key was calling her but she didn't even move a bit.

Then it's Sulli's turn, “ Luna unni. Are you alright ? Jonghyun oppa is talking to you.

“ I .. I .. “ Finally she spoke but stuttered a bit.

I can feel her grip on my hand starting to loosen up and I saw that her face now become pale.

* She's not looking good right now. *

“ Are you .. “ I cannot even finish my line when her body already fall down towards the floor but I quickly wrap my arm

around her waist with my other hand on her shoulder so that she won't hit herself on the floor.

“ OMG ! LUNA UNNI ! “ The girls are shrieked and quickly surround both of us.

I tried to shook her body to make her awake but it was no use.

“ Let's bring her to the clinic. “ Minho said.

“ I'll carry her. “ I said and start to lift her body up, carrying her with a bridal style, thank god that she's quite light.

The rest of my friends just follow me from behind. As soon as I reached the school clinic, “ I need help, She's fainted. “

I put her gently on the bed and let the nurse to check on her.

 

She's fine right now. She must be tired, and kind in shock. “ The school nurse explain to us about her condition.

“ So .. she's fainted because she was shocked ? “ Taemin asked while the nurse just nodded.

“ She'll be alright in few hours. It's almost time to class. You guys should go back now. Let her rest in here. “ She assured us.

“ But can one of us stay ? “ Sulli asked with a worried face.

“ Sure you can. I'll give you an excuse letter then. “

“ I think .. It's best for you three to go back to your class and tell the teacher about Luna.I'll stay. “

Amber said to Sulli, Krystal and Taemin. 

“ Amber, you can't. You have a big practice today for the tournament. You too right Minho ? “

I said when I remember back that Amber are so excited about her tennis practice today while Minho he have to attend

his basketball practice as he is the team captain.

“ Then, I'll stay. “ Key said with a smile.

“ You haven't finish the work that Mrs Cho give just now. Do you want to be scold again ? “

I told him which only make Amber to chuckle at him.

“ Oh .. You're right. I totally forget about that. Yah ! Stop laughing at me. “ Key said to me then he give a fierce glare to Amber.

“ It's looks like I'm the only one who's free at the moment. “ I said.

“ Ok .. Take care of Luna, oppa. I'll be checking on her after school. “ Amber said to me with the rest just following her

went out of the clinic. I just sat on the chair next to her after that.

“ Can you stay with your girlfriend alone cuz I have to go to the clinic down town to give some report.

I'll be back before the school's end. “

“ Sure, but I'm not her boyfriend. I'm just her friend. “ I said tried to clear things up.

“ Really ? You guys look perfect together anyway .. Hehe .. I'll be going now. “

She has this wicked smile on her face before she walked out.

“ What the .. Seriously, this nurse should be concentrating on her work rather than taking care of other people's matter. “

I said slight annoyed with her.

“ What should I do now ? “ I just stared at her face for a moment before taking out my phone and play the game in it.

 

I was awake when I heard my phone ringing.

“ Yobeoseoyeo ? Huh ? Who ? Ani .. I don't know any person by that name. It must be wrong number. “ I said half awake.

“ Ahh .. Why did someone call me when I have a good sleep. “ I rubbed my eyes before sit straight back on the chair.

Then my eyes fixated on her face, which now were smiling although she's sleeping.

“ Why did I volunteer to take care of the person that I just know 3 hours ago ? “

Then suddenly her body jerked a little bit. * Is she awake ? *

I just stare at her face, and her eyes are slowly open.

“ You're awake ? “ I asked her.

She just looked around and finally her gaze fixated at me and she smiled.

“ Are you alright now ? “ I make my face closer to her so that she will hear me clearly.

“ Dae .. Never been better. I wish nobody will wake me up when I had this beautiful dream. “

“ Huh ? What ? “

She suddenly grab my shirt and pulled me closer to her which really make me shocked.

* What is she doing ? We are so close with each other. *

“ Oppa .. “ She said with a really wide grin on her face.

“ Ddd .. Dae ? What .. We are so close .. Err .. “ I cleared my throat.

“ I never thought I'm gonna look at your face this close. “

“ Mm .. Me neither. “ I said stuttered.

“ Ahh .. I wish I can have a good dream like this everyday. “

* Dream ? She's still not aware with what she's doing huh ? *

“ Ehemm .. Park Sunyoung. “

“ Dae ? “ She answered me cutely. I just chuckle looking at her.

“ Wae oppa ? “

“ You do realize that you're not dreaming anymore right ? “ I asked raising my eyebrows.

“ Huh ? “

“ You're in the school clinic right now not in your dreamland. “

She was shocked at that moment and slowly turned her gaze at the surrounding, then she slowly look back at me with a

wide eyes when she realize how close we are right now. “ OMG !! KYAAA !! “

She pushed me away really hard which make me to fall down on the floor.

“ Ahh .. It's hurt ! “ I said while rubbing my back then I get myself up to look at her.

“ Aish ! Seriously ! Do you have to push me that hard? “

I said almost shouting at her who's now covering her face with the blanket.

“ Mianhae .. Mianhae .. I wasn't do it on purpose. “ She said still hiding herself.

“ Aish .. Gwanchana .. “ I tried to pull the blanket but she pulled it up again and there we are, fighting over the blanket.

“ Andwae .. Don't pull .. “

“ Yah ! What's wrong with you ? I said gwaenchana. “

I said while pulling the blanket really hard this time which then reveal her face, her already reddened face.

* Finally ! *

She didn't even look at me and just keep her head down.

I give her a glass of water to cool her down after that. “ Are you really fine right now ? “

“ Dd .. Dae .. Thank you. “ She said with a smile on her face. I think she's now more comfortable with me.

“ Can .. Can I ask you something ? “

“ Go on. “

“ Why are you not in the class ? “

“ Owh .. I was looking after you the whole time. “

“ Mwo .. Mworago ? You were here all the time ? Just to taking care of me ? “ She said slightly shocked with that.

“ Yes, that's only because the rest are too busy to do this. “

“ Owh .. Really ? Thank you. “ She said happily at me.

Is it me or this girl just keep on smiling at me the whole time. Didn't she feel tired with that ?

She seems too comfortable with me but I'm the one who feel uneasy right now.

* When will the school ends ? Where're these guys anyway ? *

I was avoiding her gazed and just continue to playing with my phone.

* Where did I saw this kind of stare anyway ? I know I've seen it somewhere. Did we ever met ? *

“ Err .. You can go now if you want. “ Maybe she realize that I'm bored right now.

“ Uh ? I'm fine here. Besides the school is almost over. “ I said not looking at her.

“ Sorry about earlier. I .. I didn't introduce myself properly to you. “

She slowly get herself off the bed and give a bow to me.

“ I'm Park Sunyoung, which you know as Luna. I hope we can be a good friend oppa. “

“ Err .. You really don't have to do that you know. “ I said slightly taken back with her effort.

“ Gwaenchana. I just worried that I'm giving you a bad impression.. hehe .. “

“ Ahh .. Don't worry about that. “

 

So now we are walking together back to our house and why there's only two of us ?

It's because Amber and Minho have an extra period for their practice this evening with Krystal stayed along with them

just to watch her boyfriend while Taemin and Sulli, both of them need to stay back for awhile to help their friends with some

project which I don't even care what is it, and Key, he's now having his punishment for not submit the work that our teacher

give which I thought I already remind him about that.

I was so into my mind that I don't realize that she's been left behind and just continue hummed to some random song.

“Oppa ! Oppa ! “ Suddenly she shrieked loudly.

“ What ? Wae ? What's wrong ? “ I asked her worriedly.

“ Ice cream shop. “ She said cutely while pointing at the shop at the opposite road.

 

Tell me that you just pretended to be sick just now right ? “ I asked jokingly at her.

“ Yah ! I'm not. I just can't resist ice cream. “

“ You just like Amber. “

“ Eung .. Not only Amber unni, all of us like ice cream. Ajusshi, I want vanilla strawberry. Oppa. How about you ? “

Chocolate Belgium. “

 

Luna's POV

 

We walked back towards our house while enjoying the ice cream.

“ It's my first time eating an ice cream since I stay in Korea. “

“ Really ? Woah .. Why does it felt good to be the first one to have it with you ? “ I said in chuckle.

I don't feel anymore awkwardness between us and I really felt glad with it.

“ So, So Sick is one of your favorite ? “ I was curious and at the same time I wanna know his favorite song.

“ And you ask because ? “

“ Well, It's the second time I .. “

* Omo .. What did I said ? *

“ Second time of what ? “

“ A .. ani. . Just ignore what I said. “

* Fuhh .. That was close. *

We were back to silence but I know he tried to find something to talk about with the way his eyes wander around.

“ So, were you watching me the whole time yesterday ? “ He said in smirked.

“ Dae ? Wa .. Watching you ? “ I was flustered right now. Did he remembered me ?

“ Jeez .. I saw you, and I know you were checking me up right ? “ He said with a chuckle.

“ You saw me ? “

* Ottohkhae ? Ahh .. I'm so embarrassed right now. *

“ Who wouldn't ? You should have hiding yourself when you're caught by the person that you've been looking at

instead of just keep on staring at me like that. On second thought, you look like a stalker you know that ? “

* Ss .. Stalker ? Jeez ! *

“ Yah ! It's not like what you think. I just curious because I've never see you around the neighborhood. “

I tried not not look at him to avoid my embarrassment.

“ Haha .. Chill. I'm just teasing you. I think we can get along don't you think ? ” He suddenly blurted out.

“ Really ? “ I asked in disbelieve.

* Did I just hear it right ? He likes being my friend ? Hehe. *

“ Eung .. I think you're not that bad either. “

“ Mwo ? What was your impression to me earlier ? “

“ Two words. Weird Blondie ! “

Weird blondie ??? Jonghyun oppa !! “

“ Think about it .. First you're fainted when I introduce myself, and second ..

you pulled me and said something nonsense in the clinic. “

* He's right. I am a weirdo when think about that.. ahh .. Why my first impression is that bad ? *

“ I am a weirdo ... “ I said slightly frowned at the fact and he just chuckle at me.

 

End Of Luna's POV

 

Luna was eagerly waiting for her friends to comeback home. The first person to become her prey is none other than her

Vic umma. “ UMMA !! “

“ Oh you shocked me !! “

“ I have something to tell you. “

“ Can you at least let me in first ? “ She said while closing the door behind her.

“ Sit .. Sit .. Sit ! Faster. “ Luna dragging her towards the couch.

“ Calm down. What's wrong with you today ? Why are you so excited ? “

“ I found him. “

“ Who ? “

“ My prince charming. I met him today. “

“ Mwo ? Really ? Who is he ? How did you meet him ? “

“ He was in the same school as me, he's even living in this neighborhood and even better he's one of our friends. “

“ Huh ? Our friend ? Who is he anyway ? “

Luna give her widest smile ever before she said his name. “ KIM JONGHYUN ! “

“ Kim Jonghyun who ? Jonghyun ? Wait .. Dino Jjong ? Is it him Luna ? “ Victoria asked in shocked.

“ Dae ! My prince charming is Kim Jonghyun. “

“ MWORAGO ?? “

Both of them were startled with that and turned their head towards the door which they only found Amber, Sulli and Krystal

already stunned looking at them.

 

Luna ! Seriously ? Dino oppa ? “ Amber asked her back while Luna just nodded happily to her.

“ Are you really sure it was him ? “

“ Yup ! Never be this sure in my life. “

“ OMG ! I can't believe it was him. “ Sulli shrieked happily at Luna.

“ That's why I fainted just now. I was too shocked to see him in front of me. “

“ You what ? Fainted ? “ Vic umma shouted at her.

“ Err .. I shouldn't said that right ? “ Luna said while looking at Amber and Krystal who just nodded in agreement.

“ Luna ! Are you fine right now ? Do you feel dizzy ? “

Victoria start to become anxious and keep on checking on Luna like a mother would do.

“ Vic unni. I'm totally fine. So, should I confess to him tomorrow ? “ All of them were stunned hearing that.

They didn't know Luna will be this excited.

“ Chill girl. Isn't that too fast ? “ Amber said in chuckle.

“ Really ? I just don't know how this thing works ? It's my first time feeling like this. “

“ Hey, I thought you're a master of love. You read a lot of love story, you should know better. “

“ Believe me Krys.. it's not that easy if you faced it yourself. “

“ You have to do this slowly. Once you really ready then you can confess to him. “

“ Owh umma, I'm sure she can straight away confess to him if we ask her to do so. Look how excited she is right now.. hehe “

“ Not helping Amber. Anyway, why don't you just get to know him first. “

“ I think that a really good idea unni. “

 

A/N : Feel free to leave ur comments cuz  it  really encourage me to write more .. hihi .. 

i don't  mind any critism .. just post what u feel about this fic ..