Chap.1 : How Does It Begin ?

Starlight Moonlight

 

I will come to you someday .. Please wait for me my princess. “

“ I will always wait for you my dear prince.. No matter how long it will take. “

“ Owh .. my dear princess .. will you .. will you .. “

“ Yes ? What did you said ? “

“ Will you wake up ? “

“ Huh ? “

“ Park Sunyoung .. Wake up now !! “

“ HUH ?!!! “

 

Slowly her eyes opened by the familiar voice. “ Unni ? “

“ Yes .. It's me .. Now, please wake up honey. “

“ Eung .. 5 more minutes .. Jebal ! “

“ No .. You will be late for your school .. Please wake up and help me wake Amber too .. “ She pleaded to the younger one.

“ Emm .. Arasso ! “ She said more like mumbling to herself.

 

Luna's POV

 

Arghh .. Why unni always wake me up when I have the most beautiful dream ? Why I didn't get to see his face although

I dream of him almost every night ? Aishh ! “ I mumbled while leading my way to the next door .

Anyway, let me do the introduction first. I'm the blondie, Park Sunyoung but they called me Luna and I'm 17 years old.

The beautiful girl that has woke me from my beautiful dream just now is my unni .. hehe not a blood related one but she's the

closest friend that I have. Her name is Song Qian and yes she's a Chinese but we called her Victoria unni.

She is 22 years old and she's now working as an editor at one of the top magazine company.

Did I said ' WE ' just now ? Yes ! I'm not living with my parents but I lived with these amazing people that I've known in my life.

Shall we get to know them ?

 

Unni ! Unni ! “

“ Mommy .. I don't want ! That's too girly. “ I giggles while looking at Amber unni. She must have a bad dream.

Look at her frowned face right now. “ Omo .. Cute .. hehe “

That's Amber Josephine Liu. We only call her by the name Amber and we will be dead if we call her Josephine because

she said that name is too girly for her. Amber unni is a year older than me. She's different from any other girl out there.

She didn't wear any girl outfit nor act feminine as any girl would do.

She have this boyish appearance that she's very comfortable with. She's the coolest unni I've ever had but she also have

this cute side of her that usually she's not even aware of it. She's not Korean, she's a Taiwanese-American.

How did I met her ? I'll tell you later but now I have to wake her first.

“ Unni .. Unni .. Unni .. Wake up ! “ I played with her short blonde hair and I know she will easily annoyed with that.

“ Park Sunyoung .. I'm awake ! “ She pushed me aside.

“ Hehe .. Great ! “

 

After I had finished taking my shower and get myself ready for school, I went downstairs to have my delicious breakfast with

my friends. “ Unni .. It's delicious as usual .. hehe “ I give a thumb up to Vic unni while she just smiling at me.

But then, “ KRYSTAL !! “ I almost spitted my food upon hearing that voice.

“ Jung Soojung ! Choi Jinri ! “ Vic umma glared at both of my dongsaengs.

“ Umma .. She start it first ! “

“ What ? I did nothing ! “

“ Whatever that is I don't wanna hear it .. Just sit and have your breakfast now. “ That's how they are.

They are not fighting they just playing around. Actually Krystal loves to mocked Sulli and we already get used to it.

I forgot, the one who have a straight dark brown hair is Jung Soojung or Krystal, the maknae of the house.

She has this kind of cold appearance but she's a really nice person.

The one who have a curly dark brown hair is Choi Jinri or Sulli. She's the cutest and the tallest among us, the giant baby.

Both of them are the same age as me. “ Girls .. I will back late tonight .. So you have to make your own dinner. “

“ Sure .. Unni .. I'll take care of that don't worry .. hehe “ Amber unni said proudly which make most of us almost chocked.

“ You ? “ Vic unni questioned back.

“ What ? “

“ Andwae ! Unni .. please don't touch the kitchen. You will mess it. “ Sulli is begging.

“ I can't imagine we will eat her food again .. “ Krystal whispered to me.

“ Yah ! I heard that Jung Krystal ! “ Amber unni glared at her.

But I have to agree with Krystal. Amber unni really likes to cook and I appreciate that she always made effort to prepare meal

s for us but the problem is she really bad at it and even turned the kitchen into a mess. I still remember how her last meal are

and I tell you it taste nothing. It's so bland but that was the best among the rest because sometimes her food will be too salty,

too sweet and sometimes bitter. Can you imagine how a soup taste bitter ? I wonder how did she do that.

“ I think .. Err .. We should have our dinner outside ? “ I said hesitantly.

“ YES ! “ Both Krystal and Sulli cheered.

“ Fine ! “ Amber unni said annoyingly.

 

All of us were ready to go to school right now and Vic unni also ready to go to her office.

“ Good morning girls ! “ I looked at the person smilingly.

“ Good morning oppa ! “ All of us said in unison.

“ You need help noona ? “ He said while helping Vic unni putting her briefcase in her car.

“ Thanks Onew. “

That's Onew oppa or his real name is Lee Jinki. He's the closest oppa to me. I get to know him from Victoria unni since both of

them are best friends. I used to go to school with him after Victoria unni graduated. He's now 20 years old,

he's a photographer and also have his own company with the help of his father but he still continue his study at the Seoul University. I wonder how he manage to do both things at one. No wonder he's the genius in our school.

He's also our neighbor, he's house is opposite to us and he's lived in that house along with Minho oppa, Key oppa and Taemin.

 

Morning honey !! “ That's Minho oppa of course he's not said that to me. It was for his only Krystal who's stand at my back.

They're couple anyway. Minho oppa is a good looking guy and also a nice person but he not that talkative like Krystal.

He has this mature and calm personality.

“ Taeminnie !! “ There you go Sulli and her best friend Taemin. Taemin is the maknae among the guys but he's the same age as

me. He have this cute appearance that make girls even love him more.

He's a lot closer with Sulli than Krystal and me although we're all classmates.

Last but not least is Kim Kibum a.k.a Key, my fashionista oppa. Like Amber unni, he also preferred being called as Key

because he thought that name really looks cool on him. He's a pretty boy and kind of Diva anyway but I like him because

he is so fun. He's 19 years old same as Minho oppa. Key oppa is a frank person and he really cares about his friends.

He's like the opposite of Amber unni because he's kinda girly while Amber unni is boyish.

But both of them are so fun to hang out with and both of them like fashion.

I guess that's the only things that they are in common.

 

Stop staring at us unni .. You're freaking me out. “

Krystal said with a chuckle when she realize I was looking at them for the whole time.

“ You two look so happy together. I'm so jealous of you. I wonder when will my prince come and see me. “

“ There she go again with her dream . “ Amber unni said while rolling her eyes.

“ Unni .. That was not just a dream .. I believe .. “

“ Yeah ..yeah .. we get it unni .. someday he will appears in front of you. “ Sulli said to me slightly annoyed maybe because

all of them sick already listened to my romantic dream.

“ You kids better go now. You might be late. “ Vic unni said to us.

“ Dae !! “

“ Come Taeminnie ! “ Sulli dragged Taemin with her while Minho oppa and Krystal already made their way leaving me,

Amber unni and Key oppa behind.

“ What are you staring at ? “ Amber unni asked annoyingly at Key oppa.

“ Tsk .. Stop dreaming dude ! I'm not ! “ He shot back with a glare.

“ Dude ? Yah you .. you .. diva .. girly boy .. “

“ Oh you not just said that .. I'm not .. “ Ahh I better stop them now.

“ Ok .. You guys should really stop it now. Let's go ! “ I said grabbing both Amber unni's and Key oppa's hand.

“ Uh- Uh .. You can walk with him if you want .. I won't “ Amber unni walked first leaving us behind.

“ Yah ! I don't want to walk with you either .. Tsk .. That girl .. Aishh !! “

“ Hehe .. Come on oppa ! I'll walk with you. Aza !! “ I dragged him with me tried to catching up unni.

 

Laboratory

 

Psst .. Unni ! “ I looked at Krystal.

“ Huh? “

“ You better warned Sulli to stop fooling around with Taemin. “ I looked at my left and found Sulli was poking Taemin's stomach.

* Aishh !! These two won't ever study whenever they sit together. *

I was about to call Sulli when, “ Choi Jinri ! Lee Taemin !! “

“ Too late unni .. hehe “ Krystal nudge me.

“ Yes seonsaengnim ? “ Both of them startled.

“ Looks like both of you were having fun there .. mind to share it with us ? “ The teacher glared at them.

“ Err .. We .. Err .. Yah ! “ Sulli nudge Taemin but he just act cool. That Taemin that I know. He will always act innocent.

“ Forget it. I'll see both of you after class. Got it ? “

“ Dae ! “ Both Krystal and I just chuckle looking at both of them.

The class finished after 30 minutes, “ Let's go unni ! “

“ Ok .. You're not coming ? “ I asked Sulli and Taemin who just stand at the door.

“ We have to stay Luna .. “ Taemin said with a pouted face.

“ And it was all because of ... “ He give a glare at Sulli who just do a merong to him.

“ Haha .. See you after school then. “ Both of us walked away leaving them after that.

 

Basketball court

 

Where's Key oppa ? Is he not coming to watch the game ? “ I asked Krystal who still watching her boyfriend playing.

“ Yah ! I'm talking to you maknae ! “

“ I don't know .. And I don't care if he's coming or not cuz he will just make Amber unni annoyed at the end. “

“ Jeez .. Jung Soojung ! Do you hate me ? “ Key oppa suddenly showed up pouted at Krystal.

“ Haha .. Ani oppa ! I'm just joking ! “

“ I believe you .. Nobody can hate me .. haha “

“ Oppa .. Amber unni does hate you .. hehe “ I joked around.

“ That's because I hate her first so she just trying to get her revenge. “ Key oppa doesn't make any sense at all.

“ So what's the score ? “

“ They're leading by two. “

“ Really ? They did well huh ? “

“ Yeah ! Amber unni did that anyway. “

“ What ? That dude ? Urghh ! I take my words back “ I just shook my head while looking at Key oppa then I turned back

to watch the game. I smile as I watch Amber unni play so swiftly and not even awkward playing with the boys.

 

[Flashback – 2 years ago]

 

I was sitting under the tree at the garden while reading my book when suddenly three boys showed up in front of me.

I looked at them annoyingly. * Urghh ! What does they want now ? *

“ Park Luna sweetie ! What are you doing here alone ? “

“ What you want Seung Hyun ? “ I glared at him, while Jaejin and Minhwan just smirked at me.

“ I want you of course my dear. Did you know how long have I waited for you ? “ He said while caressed my face.

I get annoyed with him because he will act like a jerk to me. “ Yah ! I told you I'm not interested in you. I'm leaving ! “

I get myself up and leaved them but suddenly I felt a hand grabbing my wrist. “ Yah ! Leave me alone ! “

“ No way ! That would be the last thing I do. Come one Luna, don't act hard to get. “

He said and pulled me towards him wrapping his arm around my waist.

“ Yah ! Let me go you jerk ! “ I was struggling for all time. Where is Krystal and Sulli when I need them ?

“ Tsk .. Jerk ? I'm a nice guy Luna. Right guys ? “ He said while winking at them.

* Ahh I wish I can just kick him right now *

“ Babo ! Put you hands off me now ! “ I said trying to get him off me but he's too strong.

“ No ! “ He said while smirking at me.

“ Yah ! Leave her alone ! “ All of us looked at the person.

* Ahh .. Thank you .. At last a savior for me. *

“ Who are you anyway ? It's none of your business so move. “ That guy not even move an inch and just give his death glare.

“ Yah ! I said it one last time and if don't let her go then I .. “

“ What ? You gonna do what ? “ Finally Seung Hyun let me go and walked towards him trying to pissed him

while poking his chest few times. He just lost his tempered and give a punch on Seung hyun's face which make him

to fell on the ground. All of us, I mean Jaejin, Minhwan and me jaw dropped when we saw what happen.

“ Dude ! You just punch my face ! “ Seung hyun said slightly with a shaken voice.

“ That's what you got for not listening to me just now. You will face the same thing if you keep on this attitude

of yours understand ? And .. F.Y.I .. I'm a girl so don't ever call me a dude ! “

“ WHAT ?? ! “ All of us shouted when heard that.

* He .. I mean .. A girl ? * I looked at her up to down and last thing I realize is that she already

dragging me away from those jerk.

 

Kamsahamnida ! “ I said while bowing at her.

“ No big ! I'm Amber ! “

“ Owh .. I'm Park Sunyoung but you can call me Luna. “ I said while shook hands with her.

“ Stop staring at me like that. I'm really a girl if you're so curious .. hehe “

“ Omo .. Sorry for my rudeness because it's my first time .. err .. “

“ It's ok .. I understand. “ “ You're not Korean right ? I mean .. Your hangul is .. “

“ Yeah .. I'm still not good at it .. I'm Taiwanese-American anyway. “

“ Ahh .. I see. “

“ Whose that jerk anyway ? Your boyfriend ? “

“ No way ! Not even a friend to me. He just some guy who's love to flirt with anyone. “

“ Owh .. Err .. Can you show me the principle office. I was on my way to find it anyway when I saw you and them. “

“ Sure ! Let's go ! “

 

Next Day

 

Krys .. I'll meet you at cafe. “

“ Where you wanna go ? “

“ I'm looking for a friend. Just wait me there. “ I rushed to her class after that. Glad that I'm able to hear her conversation

with the principle yesterday and that's how I know her class. I know eavesdropping is bad but I can't help it.

I just want to make friend with her .. hehe. I wander around but I can't see her.

“ Yo ! “

“ Omo .. You shocked me ! “

“ Luna right ? “ She said to me but I just looked at her weirdly.

“ You look familiar .. OMG !! Amber unni ! It's you ? “ She just nodded.

“ Omo .. Omo ..You look so different .. with the skirt. “

“ I know .. And I hate it so much .. Aishh ! I'm sure my mom were so happy right now seeing me like this. “

She's pouted while fixing her skirt. I'm sure she's not used to it because the way

she dressed up yesterday already explained everything.

“ Why can't I wear pants ? “

“ Because it's for boys .. That's how our uniform are .. hehe .. Unni ..

You look nice with this. “ I said while stopping her from pulling the skirt.

“ Unni ? “

“ Yeah .. Since you're a year older than me .. You'll be my unni .. Come on I'll introduce you to my friends.

I'm sure you gonna loves them. “ I dragged her along with me to the cafe.

 

I introduce her to my friends and just as I thought all of them loves her. I start to explained on how I met her and how

she become my savior when suddenly Key oppa come,

“ Yah ! Did you guys know that I met an annoying person today ? That Dude-Girl just pick a fight with me and .. Eh ? “

Key oppa just looked at Amber unni weirdly same goes with Amber unni.

“ YOU ? “ Both of them said in unison shockingly.

“ YAH ! “

“ Err .. Seems like both of you know each other. “

Ok, apparently both of them met in not a good way which I don't know what exactly happen and no one does

except for both of them. Although all of us keep asking the reason behind the arguments,

both of them just don't want to reveal it and just keep it by themselves so all of us just let it slide.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

All of us decide to buy our food for dinner after that but only Krystal, Sulli and me who are going

because Amber unni become too tired after the match.

“ Yeah .. We are save for tonight. No more Amber unni's food .. hehe “ Sulli said happily.

“ You guys can go home first. I'm gonna stop by the bookshop for awhile. “

“ Sure unni .. But don't be too late. Amber unni gonna freak out later worry about you. “

Krystal said while dragging Sulli with her.

 

Bookstore

 

Let see, I don't have this one yet. “ I take a look at the book tittled ' LOVE STORY ' by Erich Segal.

“ I'm gonna buy you Mr. Love Story .. hehe .. Huh ? “ I was distracted by a voice on that moment.

It's really soft and slow yet still can be heard by me. I tried to look around to find the owner of the sweet voice.

I take one step backward towards the shelf at my back when I realize the voice is from there.

I tried to tip toed so that I can see the person clearly but because I'm too short I only can see the head but not the face.

I saw him. He's still humming the song while reading the book. It was ' So Sick ' from Ne-Yo.

* Aishh .. I wish I'm wearing a heels right now. * I only can see his dark brown hair and his forehead and that's all.

Suddenly he look up and stare right on me. * OMG ! He's looking at me.. What should I do ? Get down now Luna .. Now !! *

Quickly I hide myself and just squat down.

“ Luna you're babo !! “ I hit my head lightly.

* Those eyes .. Why is it so attractive ? Ahh .. I wish he didn't see my face fully or it will be so embarrassing. 

But he's voice .. He has a nice voice.* Then I heard footsteps which become more soft and soft to heard.

“ He's going already ? “ I try to check on him once again and I saw him walking away from that place.

I don't know why but my heart seems to beat faster than usual when I look at him even I only saw his back.

The way he's staring at me really make me stunned. It was a really beautiful yet strong gazed.

“ I wish I can see his face .. “ My heart pumping more faster once I reminisce back the moment.

“ What is this feeling I have ? I never felt something like this before. “

I mumbled but still not take my eyes away from him until he walked away from the store.

 

f(x)'s house

 

I .. think .. I'm .. In love ! “ All of them stared at me weirdly.

“ Huh ? “

“ Amber unni !! I really think I'm in love right now !! “ I screamed with my whole heart which make everyone stunned.

“ Luna unni .. “ Sulli said with her worried face.

“ It's true girls .. I think I'm falling for him.. hehe “ I said smilingly at them who just looked at me weirdly.

 

I told the girls everything what jus happen and just as I expected all of them just laugh at me.

“ Yah ! I'm serious ! “

“ But unni .. How can you call it love when you just met him ? “

“ Even weird you only saw his eyes and his back .. haha “

“ I think your love novel already brainwashed you Luna .. haha “

“ Listen .. I'm not making up things. My heart racing when our eyes met and I felt really hurt when I saw his leaving ..

And I can't stop smiling whenever I remember our moment just now .. Isn't that call Love ? “ I said with a serious face.

“ Err .. Amber unni .. I think she really serious about this. “ Krystal nudge her.

“ You think ? Why can't you even believe me? Instead of just laughing at me.. “ I said annoyingly.

“ Owh .. Sorry Luna. I just thought it was some kind of jokes. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling like that. “

“ It's ok .. I know it's too sudden but that's how I feel girls. And I'm really sure of it. “

“ Arasso .. We believe you. “ Amber unni patted my back lightly.

“ But .. What are you going to do now ? I mean you fall in love with a guy that you don't even know who exactly he is,

not even looked at his face and just heard his voice. “

“ I don't know about that but one thing that I sure is I will know he's the one when I meet him.

And I'm sure that I will meet him again soon or later. I sure he's the guy that always showed up in my dream. “

The girls just smiling awkwardly at me maybe they think I'm weird but I hardly to care because I know what I feel is true.

 

[Flashback]

 

L.A, USA

 

I really happy to have you by my side Sekyung. “ “

Jonghyun, you don't know how lucky I am to have you in my life but .. “

“ But ? “ “

But I can't stay with you forever Jonghyun-ahh .. “

Huh? What are you talking about ? “

I must go now .. “

“ Sekyung ? “

“ I can't stay longer .. Please let me go my love .. “

“ Sekyung .. Don't leave me !! “

“ Goodbye .. My love ! “

“ SEKYUNG !!! “

“ JONGHYUN !! “

“ HUH ? APPA ? “

 

You're sweating my son. “ He said while wiping his son's forehead and just staring at him who's a bit panting right now.

“ Do you still dream of her ? “ He asked in concern which then he receive only a weak nod from his son.

“ You should really let her go Jonghyun-ahh .. She's .. “

“ I'm fine ! Don't worry. “

“ Arasso .. Just go and take your shower now. We don't want to be late for the flight. “

He just nodded and walked towards the bathroom to have his shower.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I miss you .. “ I said while looking at her picture on my phone.

“ Attention ! In just 15 minutes we will reach to our destination. Please put on your seat belt properly

because we're ready for landing. Thank you. “

 

Seoul, Korea

 

Ahh ! I miss this place so much ! “ I said while looking around my house. It's been a really long time since I go back to Korea.

“ Appa ! I'm going out for awhile ! “

“ Huh ? But you just got here ? Don't you feel tired from the long flight. I do. “

“ Nope ! I'm so excited right now.. hehe “

“ Yeobo ! That's how young man now days. You can't compare him with you. You're old enough .. hehe “

My mom mocked him which make me chuckle at them. “ Yeah .. I know .. I know .. “ “ Bye umma .. appa !! “

 

I drove my car to the town and I was really mesmerized by the changes and how busy the place right now.

I parked my car in front of the music store. “ Let see what's new in Korea. “

I take a look at every each of the cd's and I found a lot of new k-pop artist.

“ Hmm .. DBSK .. Why they have to split up ? But they still the coolest after all .. Owh .. Super Junior .. Cool .. Mr. Simple ?

I heard it once .. hehe “ I walked out of the store after 30 minutes and just take a stroll along the street.

I stop at one of the bookstore and lead myself in there.

“ Woah ! This place is huge .. just like what they have in L.A but I think this one is better .. “

I walked along the shelf and just quickly go through the books that arranged nicely on the shelf. Just then

I heard a song was played in the store. “ Owh .. This song again ..“

Seconds after that my mouth already humming along the song as I read the book that I randomly picked.

But then suddenly I had a weird feeling, a feeling like being watched by someone. So I tilted my head and shockingly

I found a girl were looking at me. * What is she doing ? *

I felt really uneasy and just stared at her eyes. I can only see half part of her face and her blonde hair.

* Why is she still looking at me ? * I was about to ask her when she already looked away and make herself disappear from my

sight. * Weirdo !! * I put the book down and walked towards the door.

“ What a day ? I've been stalked on my first day in Korea ? Haha ...

That's what I got for have this handsome face. “ I mumbled along the street towards my car.

 

Next Day

 

AHHH !! “

“ Yah ! I can't breath !! “

“ Haha .. Finally ! I can see you again ! “

“ I know .. I know .. You miss me .. Now let me go ! “

“ Jeez .. Arasso ! “ Finally she let me go. * This girl getting stronger now. * .

That's Amber Liu, the coolest dongsaeng of mine, you can conclude that she's my closest friend I've ever had.

We become close since both of us studied in the same school at L.A and also happen that our parents are friends with each

other. But three years ago, the Liu's family have to stay in Korea for their business and that's the last time I've seen Amber.

Amber is not like other girl. She is a one tough girl I've ever met which suits her boyish appearance but she's the sweetest and

nice person if you get to know her. She also the one who support and give back my true self when I lost the one that

I really love in my life. I feel so happy when my parents decided to stay in Korea because I know finally I can meet her again.

“ Stop smiling like a fool ! “

“ Haha .. I just miss you dino oppa ! “

“ Whatever ! You're a blondie now. I almost can't recognize you.. hehe “

I said while playing with her short blonde hair which really look stunning on her.

“ It's cool right ? Hehe “ I just nodded.

“ How's school ? “

“ Great ! I've met a really good friends and I also live with them. “

“ Huh ? You're living away from your parents ? “

“ Yup ! And it's really fun .. You should try it .. hehe .. So when will you start your school ? “

“ Next week ! “

“ What ? Why are you taking so long ? “

“ I just want to have some fun first .. hehe “

“ Fine ! Let me know when it's time then I'll introduce you to my friends. “

 

1st day of school

 

Annyeonghaesaeyeo ! I'm Kim Jonghyun. Nice to meet all of you ! “ I said with a bow.

Everyone seems stunned looking at me especially the girls. * Am I too handsome ? Hehe *

“ Ok .. Jonghyun, you can take your seat next to .. Errm .. Let see .. Gi Kwang.. Yeah .. Gi Kwang .. Please raise you hand. “

I saw a boy raising his hand and I know that must be Gi Kwang so I walked towards there and sat myself next to him.

“ Hi .. Lee Gi Kwang ! “ He introduce himself with a smile.

“ Hi .. Nice meeting you. “ I shook hands with him.

“ The one next to you is Choi Minho and at your back is Mir. “

He introduced me to the rest of his friends who's now looking at me smilingly.

“ Where's Key ? “ He asked the guy that I believe called as Minho.

“ He's at the clinic, not feeling well. He's not going in until recess. “

 

Wanna have lunch with me ? “ Gi Kwang said patted my back.

“ Not today .. I promised my friend to meet her today. “

Seconds after that, “ Dino oppa !! “

“ Yah ! Amber Liu ! How dare you call me that in front of everyone ? “

“ I just did .. Owh hi Gi Kwang oppa ! “

“ Amber is you friend ? “ I just nodded to him.

“ He's my closest oppa ! “ She said with a winked.

“ Arasso .. I'll go now .. The boys seems so hungry right now. “

“ Yeah .. See you after break. “ I just watched Gi Kwang and the rest walked away.

“ Oh .. Minho oppa. “ She waved her hand when Minho come.

“ Hey, so Jonghyun hyung is the friend that you've been talking lately ? “ Amber just nodded with a wide smile.

“ You're bragging about me to your friends ?” I said in chuckle.

“ Hehe .. Aza !! “ Amber dragged both of us towards the cafe.

 

Everyone .. This is the Dino oppa that I've been talking about .. Kim Jonghyun ! “

I just glared at Amber who's really having fun mocking me right now.

“ Annyeonghaesaeyeo ! “ I said still maintaining my manner.

“ Annyeonghaesaeyeo .. I'm Lee Taemin ! The maknae. “ I just smiled looking at how cute this boy are.

Then the one who sat next to him start to introduce herself. * She's cute .. hehe .. *

“ Hi .. I'm Sulli .. Can I call you oppa ? “

“ Sure you can .. And you are ? “ I asked the girl next to Minho. She quite pretty anyway.

“ This is my girlfriend .. Krystal. “ Minho introduced her to me with a ' She's mine hyung ! ' tone and I just chuckle at him.

“ Hi Jonghyun oppa ! “ She greeted nicely to me.

“ So this is all your friend ? “ I asked Amber who's seated next to me.

“ Yup .. But there's 3 more. One of them is busy right now while the two of them are working. I'll introduce them to you later. “

I nodded but then, “ Yah ! Amber Liu ! You left me out ! “

I tilted my head to look at the person who's now standing with his hands on his waist.

“ What ? “ Amber asked annoyingly.

“ You didn't introduce him to me. “

“ Whatever ! You're the last person I wanna him to meet .. no .. even better if he's not meeting you at all. “

Amber just rolled her eyes to him.

“ Yah ! You .. “

Quickly I stand up to introduce myself. “ Err .. I'm Kim Jonghyun .. Nice meeting you .. Err .. “

“ Kim Kibum .. But call me Key .. Gi Kwang hyung already tell me about you. I'm your classmate. “

* So this is Key. * This pretty boy looks a bit Diva himself but I hard to care. He seems nice anyway.

“ So can I call you hyung ? It's more friendly that way right ? “

“ How can you think Jjong oppa want to be your friend anyway ? “ Amber said in smirked.

“ Of course he want. Everybody likes to be my friend except for that certain person over here. “ He said while smirking at Amber.

Both of them seems don't have a good relationship but they were in the same group. It's really weird.

“ Sure Key, I like that better but.. Both of you .. Err .. “

“ Jonghyun oppa, just ignore them. They always quarreling with each other. “

Sulli said while the rest just continue to have their meals. I guess all of them already get used to it.

“ Hyung .. Wanna follow us back home later ? “ Key asked with his sparkling eyes.

“ Huh ? Is it ok with you ? “

“ Yeah .. We are fine with it . “ Minho said.

“ We ? “

“ Yeah .. Actually we're living together with Onew hyung .. You can meet him later if you follow us. “ Taemin add some more.

“ Yeah .. Oppa .. If you're lucky enough, you can meet Victoria unni also. “ Amber said with a smile.

“ You're living with her is it ? “ She nodded to it.

“ Actually, our house is opposite to their house. “ Krystal said while pointing at the boys.

* Wow ! This is so interesting ! No wonder they become close friends. Amber really have met some nice friends. * 

 

 

A/N : First of all .. I want to appologize for my long chapter ..

well whoever that had read my previous fic would know it better because i really love

creating a long chapter .. i don't know .. the idea just keep coming and it's such a waste to not writing it .. keke ..

anyway .. how's my first chapter ? Hope u like it .. ur comments are welcomed in my fic .. 

please wait for my updates ...