Characters

Starlight Moonlight

 

 

Park Sunyoung ( 17 Years Old )

A girl who have a very bright personality which is more known as Luna among her friends.

She is a daughter of a famous businessman in Korea while her mother is an ex-musician.

She really love to live in a simple life and that's why she make a decision to lived with her 4 other friends.

Both of her parents are really supportive with whatever she do. 

 

 

Kim Jonghyun ( 19 Years Old )

He have the playboy charm that will melt every girl that he met. Even though he's a playboy, he's not a bad boy.

He is also a kindhearted but sometimes his dorkiness will showed but most of the time when he's only with his friends.

He will tried his best to protect his reputation as a playboy.

He also choose to be independent as he can and decided to lived with his friends. 

 

 

Lee Jinki ( 20 Years Old )

A sweet and funny guy who is a photographer that have his own company with the help of his father.

He is known as Onew among his friends and also the son of the one of the famous businessman in Korea

but he always have this low profile side of him.

He is a close oppa to Luna and a good hyung to Jonghyun.

He has crush on one of his close friends.

 

Song Qian ( 22 Years Old )

A girl who have a mother-like personality that really cares about her friends who is known as Victoria.

She is a Taiwanese. She lived with Luna along with their 3 other friends.

She is an editor of the top magazine company in Korea.

She's not born with luxurious like her other friends and she works really hard to be in her position right now.

She also a close friend with Onew which she know since they were in high school.

 

Kim Kibum ( 19 Years Old )

A fashionista that will always act as the mother among his friends.

He is more known as Key and famous with his Diva attitude.

His father is the president of a company that sells imported cars which have their own branch at Korea and Europe

and his mother is a famous fashion designer in Korea.

He decided to live with his friends because he find it's fun to do so although he was hesitant at first

as he never imagine his life's without the maids to help him.

He has a frank personality that sometimes people mistaken him as rude and proud guy.

But he is a really nice guy that always cares for others.

 

Amber Josephine Liu ( 18 Years Old )

A tomboy who easily get annoyed with certain people that she know.

She also didn't like being called by the name Josephine as she find it's too girly.

She is friend with Luna and also one of Jonghyun's best friend.

She is a really cool yet kindhearted girl.

She have this adorable side that she didn't even aware of which only make her to be more adorable in other's eyes.

She is the daughter of an ex-supermodel who's active in managing her model agency

and her father is the president of the Liu's Holdings that is famous in Korea and Europe.

She is a Taiwanese-American . She also lived with Luna and Victoria.

 

Lee Taemin ( 17 Years Old )

A cute, sweet, pretty boy who is also a friend of Luna as he's is her classmate.

He lived with his other 4 friends. He will be really pleased if people can see his manly side rather than his cute side.

He always act like he's all grown up especially in front of a certain people but always end up the opposite.

He's known to be a mommy's boy and that's the reason why he decided to live independently as he can with his friends.

His father own a hotel in Korea while his mother is the president of the Vogue by Lee, which is a top magazine company that Victoria is working now.

 

Choi Jinri ( 17 Years Old )

The tallest girl but the cutest among her friends. She is friends with Luna along with others.

She like being called as Sulli by her friends. She is also a close dongsaeng to Onew.

She is also like Victoria, a girl who never be born in wealthiness.

She just live in a simple life along with her parents.

Her mother is a nurse at the Seoul Medical Center while her father is a manager

that works in Lee's Company & Co. which is own by Onew's father.

Like Onew, his parents also kind to Sulli's family.

She is also Taemin's best friend.

 

Choi Minho ( 19 Years Old )

He is more known as the athlete of the school along with his girlfriend, Jung Soojung.

He has a calm, charming, kind yet very competitive guy.

He is more mature compared to Onew, Jonghyun and Key who is older than him.

He is the son of the president of the Choi's Architecture with his mother as the vice president.

He will be the next heir of their family's company.

He is the one who suggest to his friends about living away from their parents so that all of them can be independent.

Jung Soojung ( 17 Years Old )

She rather known as Krystal among her friends and she's currently dating Minho.

She has a sister who's now managing their family business at Seoul along with her father.

Her mother is an ex- lawyer.

Krystal is also known as an athlete at her school like her boyfriend she is a very competitive girl.

She has this cold appearance which make her known as the Ice Princess in her school but she's actually very nice and really loves her friends.

She is also Taemin's classmate along with Luna and Sulli. Like her other friends, she never bragged about her wealthiness.

She also lived with Victoria, Luna, Sulli and Amber in one house as she find it really interesting to live by their own.