Chap 18 : Something Happen ?

Starlight Moonlight

 

Breakfast @ Seaes's Cafe

 

Mind to explain to us what just happen last night ? “ Victoria as protective as ever asked Jonghyun and Luna.

“ Nothing happen, really. “ Jonghyun answered her.

“ But the sight before us when we found you just now tell us something did happened last night. “

Onew back up his noona as usual.

“ Oppa, really, nothing happen. “ Luna take her turn to answered.

“ Really? Then why did both of you were hugging each other while sleeping ? “ Key butted in.

“ Yeah, Dino oppa, what did you do to Luna last night ? “ Amber joined them after words while the rest just watched silently.

“ I don't know how it turned out that way .. “ Luna looked at Jonghyun with a faked smile.

“ Really guys. I didn't do anything bad to her. “

He tried to defensed himself while Luna just nodded indicate that it's not what their friends were thinking right now.

“ Fine ! We believe you. “ Onew said while take a quick glance at the rest who's smile sheepishly at the leader.

 

[Flashback]

 

Jonghyun was awaken by the sudden movement from Luna.

He turned to looked at her who was hugging herself while lying, trying to keep herself warm from the cold night.

“ Luna. “

Slowly her eyes open upon hearing her name. “ Huh ? “

“ Are you cold ? “ She just nodded.

“ Come closer. “

Luna do as what been told and lying closer to him.

Jonghyun stared at her face for a moment before wrapping his arm around her, make her body closer to him.

“ Op.. oppa. “ Luna was stunned by his sudden action.

“ I'm not going to do anything bad here. We're just warming each other. “ He said giving assurance to her.

Luna can feel her face become hot right now and gladly the place was dark

and that make her already blushed face become invisible in Jonghyun's eyes.

“ Yah ! Put your hands around me too. We have to warm each other remember ? “ He said trying to lessen the awkwardness.

“ Owh .. Ok. “ Hesitantly she put her arms around his waist.

“ Now, close your eyes and sleep. “

Luna was silently smiling after that before closing her eyes.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

[Flashback – The rest of Shinyeffects version.]

 

But what Jongna didn't know is everything that happen to them are planned by their friends.

“ Minho ! Call the rest fast. “ Onew ordered him as Jonghyun and Luna make their way off their camp site.

And minutes after that Taemin, Key, Amber, Sulli and Krystal come.

“ They're gone ? “ Amber asked.

“ Yup ! Change your cloth fast. We have to follow them. “ Victoria said to them while Onew keep his eyes on Jongna.

 

They saw Jonghyun put the glass bottle on the road as a mark and Taemin take the chance to remove it

when Jongna was far away from them.

“ Good thinking Taem. “ Minho give a thumb up to him.

“ Let's hide! They will be here any minute. “

All 8 of them quickly search for hiding place and watched Jongna from far.

Some of them hid behind the bushes and the big tree.

“ Don't step on my foot. “ Key flicked Amber's forehead for that.

“ Yah ! How dare you ! “

“ Stop it you two ! They might hear us.” Victoria warned them and quickly take her place in between Key and Amber.

“ They're coming ! “ Krystal pointed out Jongna.

“ Wait ! Right or left ? “

“ Ermm .. Left, I mean Right, I think it's left, no-no right .. err you think ? “

“ Oppa !! We lost our way ? “

“ I .. Guess ? Actually , I kinda confuse. I'm sure I put something as a mark just now. “

“ You did ? Really ? What kind of mark ? “

“ A glass bottle. “

“ Well, I didn't see any glass bottle around here. “

“ Aishh .. I'm sure someone accidentally kicked it when they passed by. “

 

Taemin was having a hard time holding his laughter as he's the culprit behind that.

After Jongna leaved towards the other direction, “ Haha .. it just getting more interesting. “ Sulli giggling along with Krystal.

 

All of them were slowly and carefully follow Jongna from behind,

“ Forget it. I will save myself first before you .. haha “

“ You're so mean. “

 

“ Hey, Let's scare them. “ Minho suggested. 

“ Do it Min.” Onew give his approval.

So Minho quickly take some dried leafs and crump it. * Crack .. crack .. *

 

Eh ? What was that ? “

“ Huh ? “

Do you hear that ? “

“ But I'm sure .. huh ! “

* Crack .. crack .. crack .. *

“ Op .. oppa .. I'm .. scared. “

 

“ Look at Jjong oppa's face. You did well oppa. Hehe “ Amber chuckled at it but tried not to make them realize their appearance.

After a few moment finally Jongna decided to walked away and headed towards the hut for shelter.

“ What now hyung ? “ Taemin asked.

“ I think they'll be fine now.. together .. hehe “ Onew said with a chuckle.

“ Are we going to stay here with them ? “ Sulli asked her friends.

“ Let's just go back to our place and leaved them alone. “

“ Onew, are you sure ? “ Victoria was worried.

“ Yup, don't worry noona, Jjong are with Luna. He won't let anything happen to her.

Beside if you notice, their hut is near by our place. “ Onew pointed out at the other way towards their camp site.

He got everything in planned.

“ Good thing hyung were so familiar with this place. “ Minho add.

That's right, Onew always went to have a camp at this place whenever he's in Jeju.

“ Can we go now cuz I'm seriously need my goodnight beauty. “ Key said as diva as he always is.

“ Can we leave him here too. He's so annoying towards me. I'm sure there's no objection from you guys right ? “

Amber was joking around tried to annoy Key.

“ You evil Tomboy ! “

 

I can't believe they were fooled by us. “ Krystal was satisfied with that.

“ Yeah ! Our plan is the best. I'm sure Luna unni were so happy right now to be with her Dino right now. “ Sulli add some more.

Everything goes as what has they planned the night before the camping and they even ask for Kyu Jong help for this if

something bad might happen to Jongna when they leaved the two alone. What Jongna doesn't know is there's few people were

guarding them near by as been ordered by Kyu Jong.

“ What do you think they will do right now ? “ Victoria asked still worried.

“ Oppa, I'm so cold. “ Amber tried to joked around by imitating Luna,

very cutely which cause them to stunned at a moment before letting out a chuckle.

“ Really? This will warm you up Luna. “ Taemin surprisingly response to Amber's joke and give a bear hug to her

which caused the rest to laugh badly at them, well some of them tried to fake it actually.

 

Next Morning

 

Do we have to wake up this early for them ? “ Key whined at the leader who also seems like can't get their feet straight.

“ Hey, we must make it realistic. “ Victoria answered him.

“ Seriously Vic noona, I'm still tired. “ Onew also whined at Victoria.

“ Sorry, but I'm still worried about them. “ She replied him.

All of them headed towards Jongna's hut when their eyes almost popped out when they

were welcomed by the sight before them,

“ OMG ! “ Key was fully awake with that.

“ I'm seeing it right am I ? “ Amber tap her cheek for few times to make sure that she's not imagining things.

All of them were grinned widely when they saw Jongna sleeping while hugging each other.

“ Wake them up. “ Minho told Sulli.

“ Wait, oppa, let's snap some pictures of this. “ Krystal quickly take out her phone and snap some of the picture.

“ This is so good to be true. “ Victoria said when she looked at Jongna.

After all of them satisfied, they decided to wake Jongna up and bring them towards their camp site,

packing their things and headed back towards the resort.

 

[End of Flashback]

 

This will be a big hit at our school don't you think ? “

Krystal suddenly blurted out as she looked at the phone with the rest giggling with her.

“ What is that ? “ Jonghyun asked.

“ Why are you guys smiling like that ? Is that something funny ? “ Luna tried to peek at Krystal's phone.

“ We were talking about this. “ At last she did showed them the picture of them hugging each other while sleeping.

“ YAH ! WHEN DID YOU GUYS TAKE THIS ? “ Jonghyun was flustered and furious.

“ Omo .. Is that us ? “

“ Yeah that's us who else. “

Jonghyun answered annoyingly and at the same time struggling with Krystal to snatch the phone

but of course Minho was there to help his girl out.

“ Haha .. try to get it oppa. “ Krystal was having fun with it.

“ Krys, can I keep it ? “ Luna unexpectedly happy with it.

“ Mwo ? Yah Ponyo ! “

“ What ? It's nice. You were hugging me, and this time it's not a dream anymore .. hehe “

Luna quickly take Krystal's phone and send the picture to her phone.

“ Oppa, look.. hehe “

“ Sunyoung ! Get rid of it now. “

“ No way ! I'm keeping it ! “ She do a merong to him which caused him to get more irritated.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Come on. You can tell us. The girls went away already. “

Key act so annoyingly right now and he also dragged Taemin along with him.

“ What to tell ? I got nothing. 

“ Hyung, do you took advantage on Luna ? “

“ Yah! You little .. What do you think I am ? A ert ? “

“ Well, sometimes .. yeah. “ And that maknae get a smack on his head from me.

“ I'm off to the beach. Who wanna join me ? “ I asked tried to change the topic.

“ I'm so lazy and tired. I'm off to Spa. “ Key immediately walked out from us.

“ So Taem ? “

“ I really .. really lazy to change my cloths .. “

“ There's so many pretty and hot girls there. “ I tried to persuade him.

“ I'll bring Minho hyung and Onew hyung right away with me. “

 

Unfortunately, “ Didn't you said Onew hyung and Minho just now ? “

“ Yeah! “

“ But why did the girls are here with us ? “ I whispered to him while glancing at Luna.

“ Onew hyung invited them not me. “

“ Hmm .. Onew hyung is such a ert. I know that he wanna see noona in her .. “

I was cut off by Vic noona. “ You said something Jjong ? “

“ Hehe .. nothing noona. Where's my tomboy dongsaeng ? “

“ She's at the games room. “ S

o all of us headed towards the beach and enjoyed our time there, well I enjoyed the most since they are

so many hot and cute girls around there.

“ Oppa. “ Luna suddenly showed up in front of me.

“ Hey, move. You were blocking my view. “ I pushed her lightly on the shoulder.

“ Jeez .. Stop flirting. “ She said annoyingly at me.

“ What you want ? Go play with Sulli. “

“ Shirro. Play with me. “

“ I'm busy. “

“ Yeah right ! Busy checking out girls. “

“ You noticed. That's great. Now, would you mind ? “

“ I'm so bored. Let's have a swimming competition. Just once. Please. “

“ I'm not in the mood. “

“ I won't move an inch until you said yes. “

“ Then stay there. “ I said while move to the side but she's still blocking me.

“ Park Sunyoung ! “

“ Kim Jonghyun. “

“ Aish !! Fine .. let's do that. But you need to promise to let me go after this. Arasso ? “

She just nodded while clapping her hands happily.

 

If I win you have to stay away from me until this vacation ends. “

“ Jeez .. do you really hate me that much ? “

“ Deal ? “

“ Fine, but if I win, you have to stick with me for a whole week, starting after this vacation ends. “

“ What ? No way ! “

“ I'm agree to yours. “

“ But yours are worse than mine. “

“ Deal or not ? “

“ Deal ! “ We shook hands in agreement.

So all 8 of us went to the very end of the beach where there's not many people are around and took our position.

Minho and Krystal were already waiting for us at one point where we have to make a turn and go back to sea sides.

“ Luna ! Fighting !! “ Victoria noona cheered for her and I'm expecting my hyung would do the same for me

but he just stood there while giving his most dorkiest smile to me.

“ Hyung, you got anything for me ? “ I asked annoyingly.

“ Errm .. be careful ? “

“ Thanks ! “ At least he said something than nothing.

“ I'm sure gonna win this. “

“ In your dream oppa. “

“ Ready... 1 .. 2 .. GO !! “ I start to swim when I heard Taemin shouted the last words.

After awhile, I took a glance at Luna and satisfied when I saw she's still left behind.

* It's a big mistake to challenge Kim Jonghyun .. *

I feel really glad when I'm made the first turn and saw Luna just about to reach the turning point.

“ You're so slow .. haha” I said as I swam passed by her and she only frowned looking at me.

I took a glance once again at my back and saw she's already made her turn and was headed towards me,

so I fasten my pace. I was almost there when suddenly,

“ OMG !! “

I stopped when I heard the girls's voice and immediately I turned to my back.

Shockingly I saw Luna was struggling by herself, she looks like about to drown.

Immediately I made my way towards her and I also saw Minho do the same as me,

but we didn't reach in time because Luna already drowned so I quickly dive in,

wrap my hands around her body and bring her up on the surface.

 

LUNA !! YAH !! “ I patted her face for a few time to make her conscious.

Taemin were already on his way to get for help.

“ Luna unni !! Oh God .. Please ! “ Sulli already tearing up.

Victoria noona shook Luna's body but still there's no use, so I quickly pushed her aside and do a chest compression

followed by mouth to mouth rescue breathing, and after about two blow, finally she's started to cough.

“ Oh My .. Luna !! Thank God !! “

The girls were non-stop hugging her after that because they really glad that she's saved

while I'm just sat next to them, still in shocked.

 

What really happen is Luna was having a sudden cramp on her leg which make her unable to swim and lost her control

due to the strong pain and that's cause her to drowned. The moments that she's struggling were still hunt my minds

and I really hate that part.

I was so into my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder. “ Are you alright hyung ? “

“ Huh ? I guess. “

“ She's fine right now. Don't worry. “

“ I know, but I'm still in shocked. Do you know that feeling Taem ? My heart stops beating when I saw her struggling back then,

and it's worst when I saw her lying unconscious in front of me. “

“ But, you already saved her life. So, just calm yourself. “

“ She's still sleeping huh ? “

“ No, she's eating right now. “

“ Owh .. I wanna check on her for awhile. You coming ? “

“ No .. I just stay here. “

I just nodded and lead my way towards her room, “ Oppa .. come in. “

Krystal opened the door for me revealing Luna who was having her meal on her bed with

Sulli, Amber and Victoria noona at her sides.

“ Hey Luna. “

“ Dino oppa .. wanna eat with me ? “

“ No .. I'm fine. Feeling better ? “ She just nodded with a wide smile on her face.

“ Glad to know that. “

“ Err .. Sulli, I think I left my bracelet somewhere, can you help me search for that ? “

Amber suddenly dragged Sulli with her and went out the room followed by Krystal with,

“ I'll look for Minho oppa for awhile. “

And, “ Krys, wait for me. I wanna see Onew too .. “ And with that all of them disappears from our sights.

“ And they leaved me with this Ponyo. “ I said jokingly at her.

“ You can go if you want. “

“ No I stay. “ I sat myself next to her and observed her from head to toe.

“ What ? “

“ I'm just checking on you, make sure that you're not hurt anywhere. “

“ Hmm .. oppa, thank you for what you did earlier. “

“ Don't mention that. I really .. really .. don't want to remember about your incident again. “ I said frowned at her.

“ You really worried right ? “

“ You think ? Of course I am .. You don't know how worried I am when I thought I can't save you.

And I'm going to blame myself for the rest of my life if something really happen to you,

because all of this are not going to happen if I'm not agreed to your challenge. “ I said with a shaken voice.

She hold on to my hand firmly after that.

“ Oppa, don't think it that way. Can we just forget about this. I'm really fine right now. See.

You should be happy right now, come on smile for me. You look really ugly with that frowned face .. hehe “

I just grinned at her widely.

“ That's more I like it. “

She still smiling after that and continue to have her meal but what she said next really make me flustered,

“ You wanna know what made me smiled like this oppa ? “

I just stared at her face.

“ I'm so lucky because .. You're my first kiss. “

“ Huh ? Mm .. Mwo ? “

 “ Eung .. that was my first real kiss and you've taken it from me. “

I know what she meant is by the moment I give her a mouth to mouth breathing back then

and I'm sure the girls told her about that.

“ Yy .. Yah ! That was not even considered as a kiss. That was nothing close to that. And you know it better. “

I said avoiding any eye contact with her.

“ It was called the Kiss Of Life. Whatever. You're still my first kiss .. hehe “

* How can she's being so blunt ? Why I'm the one who feel embarrassed about this ? *

“ Jeez .. I will ask Minho to do it if I know this will happen. “ I mumbled by myself while she just giggling at me.