As I go

As I go

Yunho had done his research, on the men and having a heart transplant, you would need a signature to complete the transfer.

Something he didn't have, he'd decided he could hire someone to forge the signatures, he knew sources, he worked business , it wasn't that hard to find a guy.

The Only problem was, Youchun would have the whole thing figured out before Jaejoong went into surgery.

The sheets bristled behind him and Jaejoong Sat up. "Yunho?" He yawned, hugging Yunho by the  waist. "What's the matter?"

Yunho smiled," Its okay, I'm just thinking"  Jaejoong lyed down again, running his hands through Yunho's hair. "About what?" 

Yunho laid down beside him. "I'm just thinking about work…… and you" He smiled, kissing Jaejoong on the cheek. Jaejoong chuckled.

"You know everything is going to change soon" Jaejoong smiled weakly. " I know"

"Lets go to sleep Yunho" , he laid beside him, cuddling under the sheets. "Yunho, you won't forget me when I'm gone, will you?" 

Yunho Sat up once again, "of course not, actually I don't know that, it will be hard at first, but after a while, I'll have to stop grieving, then I will have marry someone else?" Jaejoong frowned but the smile on Yunho's face just grew bigger. 

"You're not funny" Jaejoong smacked his teeth, Yunho shook his head. "I'm kidding, of course I won't forget you, how would I forget someone who has changed my life?"

The younger chuckled, pulling the sheets over him. "Go to sleep Yunho" He did as told, lying back down beside him

"Goodnight"

 

 

This house seemed gloomy, Big with no color of life, but the file had stated twice that the man lived there. Yunho hoped that he didn't move. 

He spotted a small red car parked at the side, not something an older man would own, he exited his own vehicle.

Scanning the neighbourhood, it was empty of any life, he got back in and drove his car into an empty drive way of a bordered house.

He got out and ran to the backyard, the backdoors were open, probably for fresh air. He entered hearing someone shuffling around, a woman's voice. "I'll be right back Mr. Dong, I'm going to the grocery store." 

The front door had opened and then shut. Yunho sighed with relief, leaving his hiding spot, The interior of the  house was beautiful, taking your breath away and setting you back to the 1800s . 

A cough came from up the stairs, Yunho followed the source to a room, the door opened. An older man, Mr. Dong lye in bed, his face pale of any color, a machine to help him get through the rest of the day.

"Samantha is that you?" Yunho stepped in and the man continued to shake his head. "Who is this?" Yunho stood beside his bed and the man still continued to look forward. 

He waved his hand over the man's face, no response, he was blind, Yunho scoffed, sitting at the edge of the bed. 

"Mr. Dong my name is Yunho, years ago You were in court with two other men, fighting for a company that didn't belong to you three, you won against the CEO 's son, do you remember?" 

It took a minute for him to recall the day, "ahh yes, he was crying" Yunho clenched his fist. "His son is now dying, he needs a heart transplant, his heart is failing. " The man didn't respond, he nodded " He still hasn't gotten one" 

"I'm sorry for that, but as you can tell, I'm in no stable condition myself, im dying" He coughed, "though I regret my decisions back then, I'm in no use to you, I'm just waiting for death to overcome me" 

Yunho stood again, "You won't wait that long" He began pouring a cup of tea. He sat the man up, letting him sip at the warm tea. "I was waiting a long time, but the bastards want me to keep going."

Removing the pillow, he laid him back down, "Goodnight Mr. Dong, thank you for caring" he covered his face with a pillow, pressing it down. The man struggled to breathe, squirming back and fourth, until he stopped moving, he removed the pillow, placing it under his head.

"I'm sorry"

 He rushed back down the stairs, storming out the door, his face red from anger. Entering his car, he slammed the closed behind him, tears streaming down his face. It wasn't fair, after stealing everything from Jaejoong that Mr. Dong still died with no problem, while Jaejoong suffered another day.

The phone rang, Yunho picked it up, "What?" It was Youchun. "I came to your work today, you aren't in, and you're not at home, where are you?"  Yunho froze, if Youchun found out his crime, it would be over. 

"I'm out, just needed time to breathe and some time for myself."  "Okay...." Youchun believed him, "I was getting worried, I'm going to need you tomorrow"

Yunho nodded, spotting the maid coming back in, she went back in the house, her hand filled with groceries"

"Bye"

He hung, turning the engine on and driving off.