As I go

As I go

Jaejoong leant into the bathroom sink.

His head was spinning as he coughed up more blood into the sink.

He had tried to keep as quiet as possible., not to wake up Yunho. 

The bathroom door swung open, Jaejoong twisted back to see Yunho ' s sleepy figure at the door. 

"Yunho?" Jaejoong called.

Flicking on the light, Yunho became more clear to him.

He was crying.

"I'm sorry Yunho, I didn't mean to wake you."

 Yunho shook his head, walking further into the bathroom.

"Jaejoong, I-I " He stuttered over his hurt words.

"I'm sorry that you're sick." He hugged the younger, " I'm sorry."

He whimpered bringing Jaejoong into a tight embrace.

"I won't let you go," Yunho promised.

And for the oddest reason, Jaejoong could only think about the time he had told Yunho to prepare dinner and ended in a disaster that included a burning down kitchen and lots of smoke.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Jaejoong asked, trying to compose his posture over the sink , Yunho embraced him,  helping him stand back straight again.

Jaejoong needed a little rest, his body would given in before the night passed if didn't just lye down for a little while.

"Its Okay, let's go"

Yunho's tone was soft and Jaejoong could tell it would crack soon as the sniffles already began to form.

But Jaejoong couldn't blame him, he understood it would be hard on Yunho, especially after death when he would be the one to deal with the loss and Jaejoong would only be responsibility of waiting to be risen into heaven, or hell for his sins.

"Sure, come on." Yunho lead him to their bed, not forgetting to fluff the pillows and remove the sheets. He lied on the other side of the bed, and the two glanced at each other.

Yunho smiled and caressed Jaejoong, removing his bangs from his eyes. 

"Yunho you know what my biggest fear is?" He shook his head.

"Your heart stopping." He chuckled.Yunho placed Jaejoong's hands on his chest. "Now  you can hear my heart."

Jaejoong he's heart beat had gone calm, matching the beat of his partners, he bit his lower lip and moved in closer, "I'm going to miss your heart" 

Yunho didn't respond but Jaejoong knew he heard as his heart beat faster and his body began to shake.

Jaejoong closed his eyes, taking the last word of Yunho's strawberry scent mixing with his own peach disguise.

Yunho stared Down at Jaejoongs sleeping figure in between his arms, breathing his unusual calm ways, his lips still resting on the younger's forehead, he took a minute closing his eyes and thought.

"Who's heart will I have to steal?"