As I go

As I go

The breathing tubes didn't suit Jaejoong, they were uncomfortable to work with and pinched the bridge of his nose. He knew in time he would get used to them.

Yunho hadn't seen him with it on yet and Jaejoong wasn't too excited to show him either. Jaejoong did appreciate the fact that it had given him better breathing, where As he would almost choke everytime he laid down; and so Yunho stopped making him bottom which led to him to, sadly, avoiding having S** in total.

Jaejoong did regret that much, him and Yunho lying in bed together, their breathing and bodies mixing, making chemistry together, Jaejoong blushed as his body warmed up, he bit his lip. He wouldn't forget to ask Yunho tonight, he was more than sure he missed it to.

The door opened and Yunho walked in, a yellow file beside his suitcase. He stopped for a moment when he saw the tube. "Woah, nice" 

Jaejoong laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Does it at least help a little?" Jaejoong nodded, "Umm, Yunho?"

Yunho put down his suitcase, "yeah?"

"I was wondering if tonight we could………" Yunho shook his head, sighing, he stopped Jaejoong."You already know what the Doctor said, none of that stuff"

He sounded pitiful enough, Jaejoong groaned, "Please, just once" he begged, hugging Yunho. "I know you miss it too" Yunho didn't deny, not like he could with Jaejoong pressing against him. A beeping came from the machine. 

Yunho groaned reading the numbers, "it says your heart is beating way too fast, and we haven't even started yet." Yunho bit his lip."I'm sorry Jaejoong, I really can't do this to you"

He let go, staring at the ground, holding back his tears. "But if it's only once~" Yunho shook his head again, "when you get better, I promise" Jaejoong weakly nodded.

"I'll get dinner" Yunho grabbed his arm, "it's okay, I'll get it, don't overwork yourself" He sat Jaejoong down then sat beside him. "How was your day?"

Jaejoong sighed, smiling weakly. "It was fine, Yunho you won't leave me right?" Yunho was taken aback, coughing until the words finally came out. "No I would never, why would I ever, I'm hurt that you would even think that." 

Jaejoong looked away, "I meant, you won't cheat on me, …because we can't have s**, right " Yunho's smiled softly, understanding why Jaejoong would feel that way." Never, I promise Jaejoong"  

He gently kissed Jaejoong on the cheek, pulling him closer him toward him. Tears streamed down Jaeojoong's face "I'm sorry, I promise it'll all get better soon, just wait a little while." Jaejoong wiped them away, nodding quickly,

"I want to get better so bad" he turned and Yunho embraced him tightly as he shed tears. "Me too"  Jaejoong weeped as Yunho, laid his forehead on his own chest.

"Don't cry~"  he lifted Jaejoong's chin, staring deep into his eyes. "Everything will be alright, I'm gonna do everything in my will to fix this" Jaejoong nodded once again, hicupping none stop.

"See everything will be alright?" 

"Yes"

Yunho tried to laugh but tears choked him, as he too, couldn't hold back his tears. "Now you've got me crying." Jaejoong wiped his tears. "I'm sorry for making you cry." Yunho smiled, "it's okay, I had it coming."

"As long as you're smiling, I'll get much better" Jaejoong whispered, making Yunho blush.

"With you, I'll  be alright."