As I go

As I go

The engine ran as Yunho  sat in the car, he was parked but remained running. Yunho studied the paper from the yellow file resting inside the passenger seat. He was in the right, and he liked to think, at the right time. 

A woman opened the front door, A fur coat around her neck, she looked confused when she saw his car parked in her driveway. 

Yunho stepped out, bowing respectfully. "Good morning Madame." She smiled shyly, "How are you, May I help you?" 

 Yunho muskered up s smile, "well actually, I was looking for your husband, Mr.kim?"  The woman nodded her head, and a maid rushed inside.

"So, how does a young man like yourself know my husband, do you work for him?" Yunho smirked, shaking his head. "No actually, we've met before some years ago, I've come to speak with him for a few moments" 

The woman smiled, placing her hair behind her ear. "How May I help you?" An older man joined her side, his hands on her hip. 

Yunho sneered, biting his lip, he'd promised himself (youchun) he wouldn't get too angry when he saw the men, it was an empty promise, but Youchun intended for him to keep it. 

"My name is Jung Yunho, it is nice to see you well and prosperous." The man nodded, fixing his suit jacket. "I don think we've met before, how May I help you?"

Yunho handed him the envelope, letting him open to read before speaking. "We've met once before, at the court case with Mr. Dong and Mr. Byun, you and your friends were part of the 'JYJ project, you won the case of course, but to say in an unfair case."

The man scoffed scanning through the files. "I remember you, you were the one that thought the company belonged to you!"

Yunho shook his in disbelief, he wasn't sure if the man was playing him a fool or, had such a bad memory he couldn't remember who he went to court with.

"No, that was my 'then' fiancee, we're married now, but unfortunately ;he's not well." The man nodded beraly showing any remorse for Yunho's words. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" Yunho gritted his teeth, clinching his fist. " 'It' has to do with everything, That company was his father's and his father's, it was passed down seven generations, it wasn't yours to take!"

The man scoffed, removing his hand from around his wife and placing it on his hip. "Listen kid, you don't understand the logic behind business, once that man died, the company automatically went into our name, we worked our A** off for years to get to the top, that kid doesn't deserve because his family owned it, not everyone is born with a silver spoon his their mouth."

Yunho could feel the heat rising in his chest, the anger wanting to hurt the man, hurt them all, all the liars and thieves that hurt Jaejoong, took everything away from him.

"Please leave young man, and when you get your own business; be sure to inform Me so I can take that too." He chuckled.

Yunho did as told, not before scanning the wife, the bright red dress, the gold and rubys, none of it rightfully belonging to her, yet; she wore it like a prize she had won, which she did in a sense.

As he unlocked his car, he paused, recalling the real reason behind his visit. "By the way, what is your blood type?" The man was confused as anyone would be, "why?" Yunho shrugged, " I just wanted to know.

"……A/B" 

Yunho snickered, bowing politfully at the wife before entering his vehicle and pulling out, "have a good day Madame." He drove off, disappearing just as quickly as he came.