As I go

As I go

Jaejoong was agitated.

He bit the tip of his nails and his leg wouldn't stop tapping on the ground.

Yunho placed his hands on his lap, "hey it's going to be okay, the doctor promised good news"

But that wasn't enough, good news wouldn't help with this problem, the problem that seemed to be taking innocent lives for years and took over several countries for centuries untold, the one sitting across the room from him.

"Who wears white shoes with a pink skirt?"

He muttered, yunho glanced over at the elderly lady, reading the health magazine, with what was presumed to be her daughter sitting with reading a fashion one.

Yunho giggled, nudging him slightly, "come one it's not that bad." 

But Jaejoong was not over it, he tried and slightly turned away but the marshmallow coloured shoes turned right back around.

"Its horrible terrible, I don't-"

The nurse finally arrived, holding her clip board tucked under her arm, "Mrs.Handling and Yunho, if you would like to please follow me."

Yunho grabbed Jaejoong, snuggling it under his, "it's going to be okay, I promise" he smiled, pecking him on lips soflty  as they followed the nurse to the doctor's room.

"Jaejoong, how are you, I've some splendid news!" A promising smile grew on his face, the two Sat across from him.

"Well though still not successful in curing your sickness, our best doctor have found an alternative to this, that is known to prolong your lifespan." He lead their eyes to the table as he pointed to the a rather small bag.

"This is called tvxq, it's like an I.V kit but there is certain medicine, like the ones I prescribed to you and there is a breathing tube, that you have to wear all the time, now, before bed you must take two of the pills I gave you and one of the tvxq solid pill, which should help while lying down without losing air."  

Yunho also smiled, covering his mouth, "wow, you think this is really going to help?" The doctor agreed, as be pushed it toward them.

"What do you think Jaejoong?"

All eyes were on him, but the words caught up on Jaejoongs tongue, he didn't want to prolong his suffering, he wanted to be cured, he wanted  be with Yunho forever,  not a little longer, but with smiles on Yunho's  face was irresistible.

"Wow, thanks, how long should it take me ?l 

"I think 5  more months should do, but hopefully, it should take us enough time to get you a new heart.

Tears began forming in Jaejoong's eyes and he bit his lips again.He wanted to scream and shout , he wanted to tell Yunho how much he loved him, he wanted to be embraced and loved and told he didn't have to do this, and that he could just peacefully die with Yunho beside him.

He hated the idea, he didn't want to suffer 5 long months with Yunho hiding his tears and working extra hard to keep them both alive.

"Gee, thanks, I'm so grateful"

He could no longer hold in his tears he let them loose and slumped into Yunho's warm embrace. "Thank you"Yunho kissed him on the cheek, and held him tighter.

"Its going to be alright, I promise"

I promise.

_____________

I'm back guys and I'm soooooooo sorry! I've  gone for a year and a half and I can't be more sorry, I was still in school, I've graduated now and can update regularly, I've also improved my writing skills and am not planning on giving up, you can hate me but I'm sorry