As I go

As I go

"No!"

The house was torn apart, furniture moved, chairs flipped and pillows thrown across the ground.

Yunho's hands left hand rested on his hip as his right through his slick hair, he bit his lip harshly and let out little sighs. 

"Jaejoong"

"No"

His small voice rose from behind the couch side, Yunho chuckled. "Jaejoong you're being ridiculous" handling didn't respond this once so Yunho came closer.

"Come on talk to me"

He took his place next to him, nudging him lightly, Jaejoong wiped away some loose tears and as it mattered, placed it in his opposite hand, holding it there As they disintegrated into nothing.

"You always have to go to work and you're never around, now you have to go overseas now!"

He scoffed, dropping his head in between his knees again. "Its only for a little while, two weeks" Jaejoong didn't bother to respond, "jaejoongi~" 

He raised his head once again, more tears running down his milk soft skin. "Its not fair" Yunho  ran his hands through Jaejoong's long hair. "I'm sorry"

"What am I supposed to do while you're away, I'll be so lonely~" Yunho thought for a minute, pushing the naughty thoughts aside, "I'll call everyday, and we can Skype and do stuff from there until I get back, then when I get back, I'll reward you"

A cheeky smile grew on his lips and he'd realized that the naughty thoughts still remained and his head and plans.

Jaejoong rose up, "You're no he-"

A sickly feeling emerged from his stomache to his throat, Jaejoong opened his mouth, red liquid spilled out. "Jae………" 

His knees felt weak and he'd dropped into Yunho's embrace, Yunho was moving his mouth but no sound came, Jaejoong's mouth dropped open as he'd started to pant, his tongue refusing to let go of  the words he tried to say. 

Everything around began to softly fade, he watched as Yunho had ran off grabbing the phone lying on the ground across him, he came back, lifting Jaejoong up  his lap and soon he too faded out.

 

"I got you under my skin~" an out of tune humm, Jaejoong felt ill, a stinging sensation on his left wrist and even more in his heart, white curtains and sheets, a lifted bed, he figured he was in a hospital and the off key singer was a nursing scoring off his board.

Jaejoong directed his gaze toward the window, his hands rested in Yunho's. The man lay asleep on  the sofa, his usual slick neat hair now thrown into an uncombed bun, Jaejoong smiled, caressing his rough hands.

"Yunho~" 

The nurse jumped, "oh my god"

She dropped the clip board, waking Yunho from his slumber. "Jaejoong!" He embraced him in a  tight hug, "Oh I was so worried!"

Tears streamed down Yunho's face, "I-I promise, I'll more time off work and stay home more, just Don't do that to me again" He stuttered, kissing Jaejoong on the forehead.

"What do you mean, what happened?"  Yunho's face turned pale, he looked away, "Yunho what happened!" The door opened and a Doctor came through.

"Hello" He smiled, pulling a chair toward Jaejoong's bed. "My name is Doctor Changmin Mr. Jaejoong."

Yunho intertwined Jaejoong's hands with his,  noding when Jaejoong faced him, his face face filled with clear worry.

"I have very unfortunate news." He began.

"You have something called 'mytrodose' it's a mycro germ that slowly grew in your heart, and slowly ate away at your heart, which caused a somewhat hole and if we deal with it before the hole gets too big and your lifespan cuts short and eventually kill you" He frowned.

Everything seemed frozen, Jaejoong could only think to watch his feet. The feet he wouldn't be able to use when he died, tears uncontrollably fell down, Yunho caressed his face, and hugged him, letting his body shake uncontrollably in his arms. "Its okay.I will to fix this"

Jaejoong bit his lip, trying to stop the tears, he closed his eyes and put his arms around Yunho's neck.