As I go (short chapter)

As I go

Yunho scratched the back of his head, spinning the ice in his glass, he didn't much like the taste of Gin but it was the only thing he thought of ordering when the waitress came over and asked him.

Yoochun fixed his reading glasses and continued perusing over the document papers, Yunho inspected his surroundings, the lights were dim and the poles didn't have anyone swinging about on them, hardly anyone was there beside him and Yoochun.

Touching shook his head, sighing, lying the papers back on the round table. "You want me to go and find all these men?" Yunho nodded. "Please"

The other man groaned, removing his glasses and wiping his face. "You know how hard that is…………I can't just convince a bunch of old men to give up their hearts" 

Yunho didn't respond.

"Look Yunho , I feel for you but this is some-"

"Then just give me the addresses, and I'll find them myself!"

Yoochun scoffed, shaking his head, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Yunho stop, this is illegal, I'll get dropped and you'll get arrested and then Jaejoong'll die alone"

For once, the cold hearted Yoochun that Yunho had known all his life sounded a little emotional, and he was right, but Yunho wouldn't give up just yet. 

"If you could just give me the addresses, I promise I won't tell, they're evil men anyhow, you were there at the trial, you and I both know what they did to Jaejoong, they deserve to die, please!"

Simon's began filling with tears, recalling Jaejoong breaking down as he told him everything, 

"Yunho."

"Please!"

Yoochun shook his head, pulling out a file from his bag and handed it over. He hadn't let go when Yunho grabbed it either, "you have to promise, you ask then if they deny you have to leave. 

Yunho subconsciously agreed, his eyes only focussing on the file, resting in his hands. He wanted to read it but he  Touching would catch on and realize he had  plans better than just asking.

He knew these men needed to die, disappear.

And he would assure they would be gone too.