As I go

As I go

Yunho quickly un locked the door.

Throwing his shoes across the room gently.

"Jaejoong? " The young man  looked around  the living room,  before landing his eyes on the body that lay across the shared white couch. 

Yunho smiled and leaned down to kiss the sleeping boy's cheek. 

Jeajoong stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

 " oh, Yunho.  Sorry I was so tired. " He groaned and forced his weak body off the couch.

 Yunho quickly grabbed his hand. "Don't get up, I got it." He kissed Jeajoong once more.

Yunho grabbed the pills that were placed on the coffee table.

"I made some cake for you." Jeajoong  said rather weakly. 

Yunho laughed and grabbed the plate.

 " Do you like it?" Yunho nodded and took another large bite of moist chocolate cake.

"I-I need to get your dinner."

Jeajoong tried to get but instead fell right back down.

Do"Heh, hey its okay I'll get it, you just sleep." He layed the other back down before shuffling into the kitchen.

The small coughing sounds from the living room could be heard loud and clear.

"Oh you made my favorite. "  Yunho walked back to the room only to find Jeajoong fast asleep. 

Whilst staring at the site, Yunho felt like dying.

Yunho placed the plate down then picked Jeajoong's friagle body up and brought it upstairs.

"Good night." He kissed Jeajoong on the forwhead 

 It was only in-tall tomorrow  Jeajoong got his results from the doctor. 

And it was quite obvious that Jeajoong wasn’t getting any better.

Yunho sniffed as he placed another kiss onto Jeajoong ' s fair hands.

He the heart monitor before lying down beside the younger's body.

---------------

" Yunho?" A soft voice called. 

Yunho woke up to see Jeajoong sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, is it morning already?" He mumbled, Jeajoong nodded.

"I made your breakfast, com'on." He pulled Yunho up.

 Yunho followed him to the kitchen without any complaints.

He always tried to please the younger, he wanted Jeajoong to be happy till the last day.

A hot handful of eggs were forced into his mouth.

"Com'on, is it good." Jeajoong asked, abit anxious. 

"Of course it's  good, it's eggs." Yunho grabbed the whole plate, and sat down at the table.

 

Yunho started eating only to notice that Jeajoong was pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

It was quite obvious that Jeajoong was nervous today.

Yunho remembered that the day to visit the doctor for the results.

And the car ride wasn't any better.

Jeajoong kept shifting in his seat.

 

Yunho placed his hand onto Jeajoong's knee.

Jeajoong bit his lip as he picked at his sweater.

"What do you think is going to happen? " He whispered while looking at Yunho. 

Yunho smiled. " I'm sure it's going to be Okay."

Yunho was also quite scared.

The doctor walked into the room with his brown clipboard. 

He smiled as he sat across from the two.

"I have some .................... bad news, Jeajoong. " He started as he sat up and fixed his posture.

"Your heart is failing badly, we have tried everything we could, but no results came, and your time is running out. We have tried finding a heart donation but the families are to keeping.  We have tried different medical treatments but nothing is working. Mr Jeajoong, you only have a month to live." The doctor sighed.

Yunho pulled the doctor by his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"No, you're lying!" 

"You have to help Jeajoong!" He shouted as tears poured down his cheek.

"It's not fair, he can't die, I love him." He whimpered while dropping down on the marble floor.

"Please, I love him." His own words were like a blur, because of the pain that he was feeling in his heart.

"Don't cry Yunho,  I'll be Okay." Jeajoong wiped away his Hyung.st tears. 

"We only have a month, let's cherish it before it's to late." He held Yunho 's hand as they walked out of the hospital.