The Talk

Protect the Boy

Morning came so fast. The five boys wake up almost at the same time but they have no desire to left the bed.  Taemin went to Jinki’s side and blow the air to Jinki’s face. It made Jinki giggled and he pushed Taemin and tickled him. The other three joined him and the room flooded by children’s laugh.

“Boys, let’s get ready, it’s almost school time!”, Eunsook came to the boys room to wake them up.

“Mooomm... five more minutes....”, Jinki groaned.

“No, sweety.”

“Three minutes...?”, came Taemin’s voice.

“No, darling.”

“Two minutes...?”, Minho’s voice came from under blankets.

“No, handsome boy.”

“One minute~ Jinki ummaa~“, Key’s voice.

“Oh, that’s a no no sweetheart.”

“Five.... seconds....”, Jonghyun’s murmured under blankets.

“Oookayy..... FIVE! All of you wake up and take a bath or I’ll bring the bath to you now!”, Eunsook took the blanket, and the scared five boys ran to the bathroom.

“I’m first!”, “No, me! Me! Me!”,”Jinkiiiii.... I want to peeee!!”, “I need to poooop!!”, “I’m lateeeee!!!”. The boys scream to each other.

“It’s war...Oh, my God! It’s war....”, Eunsook left the scene, suddenly felt migraine.

After several wars, tears, and sobbing mess, finally they sat together in the dining room with Jinki’s Mom and Dad.

“Sooo... finally we can “talk” now.”, Eunsook started the conversation. “Who are you, boys?”, She asked to Key, Jonghyun, and Minho.

“My name is Key, this is Jonghyun, and this is Minho”, Key said, and then silence.....

“Uhmm... I think what Jinki’s mom means is, where are you come from, or...ehm... you can tell us about fairies...yeah, something like that.. maybe?”, Dad explained to Key.

“Ah! My name is Key, I’m a wind fairy, sometimes I can make a storm to, it’s soooo big! And I have an ability to read other’s future!”, Key proudly tell his capabilities.

“He is the best wind fairy in fairy land!”, Taemin’s chirped.

“Yeah! I was the winner of the 4576th interfairies multitalented olympiade for kids!”

“Sorry... inter what?”, Eunsook asked.

“Interfairies multitalented olympiade, its really hard to get that crown y’know.”, Taemin said in matter of fact tone.

“Maybe it’s kind of international olympiade.”, Jinki’s dad whispered to his wife.

“Ahh.. yes... I understand. And what about you, Minho?”

“I’m a flora and fauna fairy. I can talk with plants and animals. My special ability is I can create fire, even only from my gaze.”, Minho said in flaming charisma tone.

“Ah yes, even now you look so hot. Ahh!”, Eunsook said unconciously and Jinki’s dad nudge her ribs.

“What are you talking about??”, Jinki’ s dad look so jealous. “Oh Darling, are you angry to me?? I’m just kidding! Hahahaa.”, Eunsook laughing and kiss Jinki’s dad.

“Are they always joking like that?”, Jonghyun asked Jinki. “Yeah... They always like that.”, Jinki rolled his eyes because for the n-th time, his parents showed their romantic antics infront oh him.... and his friends.

“Ahem... sooo next Jonghyun?”, Jinki’s dad asked.

“Ah... I’m only a human. I lived several blocks from here. My mom is a nurse and my sister is in middle school.”

“Your dad?”

“I’d never seen my dad, but my sister said that she had seen him before when she’s still a baby. My mom said, my dad now is happy in heaven. So yeah... I’m sure he is fine now.”, Jonghyun said grinning ear-to-ear. And everyone is silence in the room.

“Oh, Baby... I’m sure your dad is happy there. And he’ll always watching you from there, so you have to be a good boy.”, Eunsook said.

“Sure! My biggest dream is to make everyone happy!”

“Of course you can.”, Jinki’s dad patted Jonghyun’s head. He looks like a puppy (maybe that’s why Taemin called him Jongpuppy).

“But Jonghyun, why you only took Key and Minho to your home?”

“Because I lived in a flat. And it’s already full with only me, my mom and my sister. But I already made a promise to Key and Minho. Actually I really felt sorry to Taeminie, but we always searched a family who can adopt him, but he always refuse them. We don’t understand why.”

“Aaaand... why is that Taemin?”, Eunsook asked Taemin.

“Uhm... uhm... because I saw Jinki.” (BLUSH)

“Huh?”, the other said in unison.

“After Key Umma and Minmin went to Jongpuppy’s house.... Jinki’s played in the pond. I just watched him silently everyday. I didn’t brave enough to appeared infront of him, until that day.”

“Taeminiiiee... you’re so cuteeee.”, Jinki said and hug him.

“Are you always like that with Taeminie?”, Jonghyun asked Jinki. And Jinki only rolled his eyes.

After that “talk” in the morning resulted Jinki and Jonghyun couldn’t came to school because it’s toooooo late, and Eunsook called Jonghyun’s mom and Jonghyun got scolded from the phone and he got scared to go home (Jonghyun-Ah! Why are you run from home yesterday night  and now you’re not going to school?? I’ll kick your when you’re at home!), the five boys should say their goodbye for today, but they make promises to always play together everyday (after Jonghyun and Jinki back from school).

“Okay, Taebaby, goodbye for today. Tomorrow we will play again together, okay?”. Key said and hug his Taebaby.

“Yes, Key-Umma.”

“Oh, by the way. How old are you Jinki?”, Key asked Jinki.

“I’m seven.”

“Oh! You’re a hyung then! Jonghyunie-hyung is seven too. But I always forget to call him hyung. Me and Minho are six. And this cute Taeminie is five.”

“Woaahh! Taeminieee... I’m a hyung then!”

“Ah, yes... Jinki... hyung.”

And the older boys laugh together because of Taemin’s cuteness. Who can resist his cuteness, right?

 

 

A/N I'm sorry for a reaaaaaally late updates lol XD nothing happened to me, really! I'm fine and alive! It's just university  exams and projects blocked my ideas... actually I already have the plot line for this... but to put it into words for me, it's need a long holiday lol XD I'm really sorry and I hope you all still with me until the next updates, thank u! <3 <3