I'm so Lucky

Protect the Boy

“JINKIIIIIII....!!!!”

Taemin’s so scared. But the boy outside knocked his window. And then, another boys came and knocked the window too. There’re three mysterius boys outside his window, they tried to got in to his room. Taemin felt the tears fell on his cheeks, he tried to walked out from his room but he fell instead. His body shook, he hugged his leg, he called Jinki but his voice betrayed him.

“Jinki... Jinki....”, he kept called Jinki and closed his eyes. And suddenly he felt arms embraced him.

“Taeminie, what’s wrong?”, Taemin opened his eyes and blinked. Jinki’s here, he would save him from them, right?

“Jinki... Jinki...”, he hugged the other boy. When he oppened his mouth to explained, then the knock sound could be heard again.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jinki gasped, his eyes widened and he stared at the three boy’s silhouette outside Taemin’s window. And then he heard rushed footstep sound from another room.

“Taemin! Jinki!”, Eunsook came and embraced the two boys. “What happened?”, daddy asked.

“There...there...”, Jinki pointed his index finger to the windows.

“HOLY !”, Eunsook cursed unconciously infront of her boys. “Mom... you said the-F word!”, Jinki said. “That’s a no-no, mum!”, Taemin agreed. Eunsook gave her boys the are you serious guys? look and rolled her eyes. Daddy took a baseball bat and walked toward the window. Eunsook turn on the lamp. And the silhouettes got clearer. Those’re indeed boys. Drenched in the rain and shivered.

“Honey, I think they’re not ghosts.”, daddy said and he opened the window. And made sure that those silhouette were indeed humans.

“I’m sorry Mister, but could you let us in, please?”, one of the boys said. “Umma? Key Umma?”, Taemin stood and stared to one of the boys.

“Taebaby?! Is that really you?”, the boy named Key looked behind daddy’s shoulder. “Okay, I don’t know what happened here, but you can go to the front door, I’ll open it.”, daddy said.

“Thank you Mister. Minho! Jonghyun! Let’s go!.”, Key said to the other boys.

And then, daddy opened the front door and let the boys in.  They shivered and all wet. “Oh, my! Poor boys! Come in, take off your clothes, I’ll bring towel and clothes for you.”, Eunsook said and she went to Jinki’s room. But before the boys took off their clothes, Taemin ran so fast toward them.

“Key-Umma!”, Taemin ran toward Key and hugged him. “Minmin!”, he hugged the other boy named Minho (or he called him by Minmin). “Jongpuppy!”, and lastly he hugged the boy named Jonghyun (or Jongpuppy). “I miss you guys! But... eww... I’m wet!”, Taemin said. Eunsook came and gave the boys towels and clothes. “Here, I don’t want you to sick. I’m sure your mom really worried if she knows that her boys are out in the rain at midnight. But first, I’ll make hot chocolate for you.”, Eunsook said and went to kitchen. “Do you want to make a call to your parent, kids?”, daddy asked the boys but the boys shook their head. “Please no Mister, Jonghyunie’s parent are out of town. We don’t want them to worry.”, Minho said to daddy. “Jonghyunie’s parent? What about you two? Your parents?”, daddy felt confused. “We don’t have parents, Mister. We’re same like Taemin. Fairies.”, daddy’s mouth open wide. “Okay boys, here your hot chocolates. Honey, please close your mouth, it’s not so attractive.”, Eunsook said.

“Thank you.”, the three boys said to Eunsook. “I think we need an explanation about this, but it’s already late, tomorrow you have to go to school. I think it’s better if we just sleep now. So, you can choose to sleep in Jinki’s or Taemin’s room.”

“Can we just sleep together in Taemin’s room instead, Mom?”, Jinki asked his mother. Eunsook smiled and nodded. “Yeaayyy!!”, the boys high fived each other. “Uhm... mum, can you help us arrange the bed?”, Taemin asked. “Sure sweety. Honey, can you help me to bring the mattress to Taemin’s room? The boys want to sleep together.”, Eunsook said to her husband. “Of course, hun.”, daddy said and kissed Eunsook cheeks.

“Are they always like that?”, Jonghyun whispered to Jinki. “Like what?”, Jinki asked. “Romantic!”, Jonghyun grinned. “Uhmm... yeah I guess, since I was born I always see them like that. It’s cheessy y’know.”, Jinki whispered back to Jonghyun and both boys giggled, made the other boys wonder, but they just ignored it since they all sleepy.

After they arranged the bed, the five boys ready to sleep and the parent left the room. “Taebaby, you need to tell us why you left the pond. We’re so worried. Thanks to my ability, finally I can find you. I miss you, we really miss you.”, Key said to Taemin. “I’m sorry Umma. I forget to left a letter to you that I moving in to Jinki’s house.”, Taemin snuggled closer to Key. “It’s okay baby.”, Key kissed Taemin’s forehead. “Ahem... I’m sorry to interrupt you two, but we are so sleepy, can you just continue it tomorrow?”, Minho said and the other two agreed. “Huft! Frogie you are so not sensitive!”, Key said and Minho throwed a pillow to him. “You foxy!”, and all the boys laughed together.

Taemin felt so happy, finally he met his bestfriends, and he would told them about how Eunsook is a very nice mum for him, how daddy is a very brave dad for him, and how a perfect boy ever Jinki is for him and he loves them as much as he loves Key, Minho, and Jonghyun. Taemin couldn’t wait for tomorrow! His little heart beat so fast, and he looked to other boys and thought Did I use all of my lucks? Because now I feel so lucky!