Mysterious Voice

Protect the Boy

Once upon a time, there’s a boy named Jinki. He was seven years old. Hi lived with his parent in the countryside. He didn’t had any siblings since he was the only child in his famiy. He never know that his live would be colorful when he met a certain fairy in the park.

“Mom! Dad! I want to go to the park!”, little Jinki told his parent.

“Sure son, but you have to becareful. Don’t talk to any stranger, do you understand?”. Jinki’s father said.

“I’ll never ever dad!!”, Jinki said excitedly.

“Good boy, here let me kiss you.”, his mother said to him.

“Moooom... I’m a grown up boy y’know.”, Jinki pouted to his mom.

“Sure my little boy.”, and she kissed his cheeks and left kiss mark because of her red lipstick. Jinki’s cheeks turned red.

“Bye Mom! Dad!”, he ran to the front door, opened it and closed it, or maybe slammed it to be exact.

Little Jinki ran to the park near his home excitedly. He couldn’t wait to play. He like to draw butterflies and ducks that played near the pond in the park. After several time he tripped on something on his way to the park, he arrived safely, then he sat under the tree near the pond and started to draw. His drawing just describe how old was he, the innocent of his thought could be seen on his pictures.

“Yah, ducks! Don’t run away! I’m trying to draw you!”, he yelled because the ducks ran and started to swim away.

Suddenly, he heard a giggling sound from the pond. A child’s giggle sound. Maybe a boy’s.

“Who’s there?”, he walked to the edge of the pond. And tried to find the sound source. He couldn’t find the person who was giggling, he was sure that the sound was from the pond.

“Are you a ghost?”, he tried to be brave and asked to..no one. But the giggle sound still can be heard.

“Can you answer me? Please? It’s so scary y’know.”, he mumbled the last sentence. He almost cried, but he remembered what his father said that a man doesn’t cry except he lost something that very important in his life. So he decided not to cry, and wiped his eyes with his sleeves.

“Are you trying to make me angry huh??”, Jinki yelled and his lips quivering because he tried not to cry.

“Okay then. I’ll tell you to my parent and they will really really really mad at you!”, he walked away from the pond and suddenly the giggle sound stoped.

“Hey! Don’t go!”, a child voice came from the pond. Jinki stoped from his track and turned his head trying to find the child.

“I will go if you’re not showing yourself!”, Jinki huffed and stomped his feet because of frustation. He thougt that this “child” tried to play with him.

“Come near the pond, please..”, the child voice is nearly a whisper. Even Jinki afraid and not sure if that child voice was a ghost or something mysterious (a monster maybe), he tried to walked back to the pond.

“Where are you?”, Jinki tried to look in every corner near the pond, but he couldn’t find anyone.

“I’m here, in the water.”

 

A/N : I'm sorry it come really short XD. But I think next chapters will be short too~ Sorry XD