Evil Spirit

The child who speak revenge

"Hyung is having a meeting right now. Please have a seat first." one of the staff directs Jihyo to Gary's room.
"Its been a while since Gary hyung came here so we don't open his room often. Only if needed then Gil hyung will use it." The staff explained to Jihyo while he unlock the door of the room. After make sure Jihyo is comfortable inside he left her alone. Jihyo looks around the room. There is no much difference since the last time she was here. The pile of papers stacked on the desk maybe overflooded from the 'IN' tray which shows how long Gary had left his office. Jihyo approaches the desk and reads few of the paper without touching it. 
'Bills, invoice, invitation letters'
Her eyes caught on name card lying on the desk. She took it, 'Officer Kim? Why Gary had this card?' Jihyo just kept the card in her bag. 
"We still hope he will come back and stay at his desk. We miss him too." Jihyo turns her head to the door. Gil is standing there and she flashes a smile as agree to his statement.
"How have you been? Sorry not for giving you a regular visit. You know i had to handle the business alone." Gil gave a warm hug to Jihyo.
"Its okay oppa. I know how is it. You look tired also."
"You are so strong Jihyo. I cannot bear to see him in that state." jihyo patted his back to comfort him. As a close friend to Gary whom knew Gary longer than her, she can understand the bonding they shared.
"Okay, before i start sobbing what make you come here? Anything i can help?"
"Oh oppa, this..." Jihyo took out the box of the necklace. Gil looks at the box before he opens it.
"I think i had seen this sometimes ago. How you get it?" Gil reads the message inside while Jihyo starts to share her story.
"So it is the reason why you guys fought about? And you left him before he able to comprehend the situation?" Gil slightly raised his voice in which cause Jihyo covered with pang of guilt.
"Yah, you know how dumb your husband is! He is forgetful about all this thing. Now i remember, after read those message."
"What is it oppa?"
"It is a present for you. I remember he told me he wants to give to you after meeting you at the hospital. He was searching for you after that night and i never see him became frustrated and lost like a heartbroken guy because of you. Trust me, he only want to marry you. And there is no secret between us."
"But..how is it ended to the lady? If it meant for me?"
"Actually a year after your marriage, he came to see me. He asked about this necklace and claimed that i kept it for him. But seem we lost it and he never brought about it again until you give me today."
"Do you know about that girl? Kim Hyena?" 
"I think..i think that name is similar with the girl who killed herself opposite this building."
"What? So its true that the girl stalking Gary and killed herself for Gary?" Jihyo starts to feel uneasy. Gil stands up and walk to his office. He came back with his laptop. He shows the news article a year ago.
"This is the girl. The news reported about the incident and how the people surrounds this building claimed had saw her since few years ago doing the same routine before found out about her death."
"Is this her mother?" Jihyo pointed to the small picture at the corner. A lady who is crying as the girl's body been carrying by forensic. Gil nodded his head. 
"I was there during the inspection."
"So she is Kim Hyena. She is the one who took the necklace and claimed Gary as her." Jihyo then make an excuse to Gil. She is speeding to the hospital.

"You cannot disturb her. She just taking her medication." Dr Ki tries to stop Jihyo from entering mrs Kim's room. But Jihyo able to release from her grip and stormed towards the door.
"Mrs Kim!" Jihyo greet her with an angry look but Mrs Kim kept her face calm.
"Oh Dr Song. Why you visit me today?"
"Why you tell me about that story? Are you going to crash my marriage down? Do you think you had your revenge?"
"I told you. I love my daughter and whoever hurt her will get to pay for it. You learn my words well."
"How could you? I don't know how am i easily trust on your belief when your daughter is only a stalker in my husband's life! You ruined my family!"
"Now i can rest in a peace. Hyena ah, omma done my part well." Mrs Kim smiles to herself in which annoys Jihyo. She runs forward and about to slap her face but stopped by Dr Ki.
"Dr Song you will hurt the patient. The staff is here, i doubt they will report to the director. Don't make a mess here. I beg you.." Jihyo slowly pulls her hand down.
"No wonder your girl turns to be like that. You are pathetic woman!" She walks out from the room, breathing heavily in anger.

Jihyo dismiss her assistant from the room. She takes over the job as it is Gary's feeding time. She is tearing while slowly pushing the feeding tube with nutritious milk. Gary is become thinner each day. And she always blaming herself whenever she saw Gary.
"Honey, i'm sorry. I make it hard on you. Please, come back. I need you. I know everything now."
 It was then Jihyo see tear flowing from Gary's eyes. She blinks her eyes few times.
"Can you hear me? Gary..honey, please if you hear me, respond to me." But its only tears that keep flowing. Even with that response, Jihyo was positive that Gary will wake up.
The doorbell rings indicated a guest is coming. Jihyo looks at the camera and noticed that her whole family come to pay visit. She opens the door for them. Watching a serious face of her parents, sensing something wrong might happened. She looks at Chun Ae, she worried that her son cause a problem to them. She is leaving her kids to them this morning as she is meeting with Gil.
"Why everyone is here?" Jihyo breaks the silence.
"Il Gook takes the kids to playroom." Her father instructed. Il Gook obediently left with the kids. But Chun Ae still in her father's arm.
"Jihyo ah, we need to talk." jihyo took a seat opposite her parents. The tense build inside of her.
"Are you feeling stress nowadays?" Her mother starts the interrogation.
"Stress? No. I'm used to this."
"We know you had to take care of your husband. Your growing kids. And your career also. You might had lesser time to rest also but if you can't cope with it. You can share with us. We never left you. We can take over the kids."
"I never complained of anything. I am doing my job as a wife, as a mother. I'm doing my best and i love to do it."
"Please be honest to us. Do you had a hard time with the kids?" Jihyo stunned at the question. She thought she had make it clear.
"What do you mean by that?"
"Stop hitting your son. Don't release your stress in that way."
"What?! I never do that.."
"Then can you explained this?" Her father revealed the back of Chun Ae. Few cane marks can be seen. Jihyo widened her eyes.
"I..i never..never done this. This is first time i saw this.." Jihyo starts to choke with tears. She can feel the pain that her son had now.
"Are you still denying it? Nowadays you easily lost your temper. I received a call from your director just now, you scold and nearly hit a patient. What is wrong with you?"
"Appa..omma..i don't hit my kids. Please, trust me. You know me better."
"I thought you became different now. I barely know you now." Her father hugs Chun Ae and soothe his back. 
"Then how could you let your kids like that. If we don't notice it today, i don't know what will happen to them in future." Her mother took a seat next to her.
"Omma, i admit i lost my focus to my kids since the incident but it doesn't mean i hit them when i stresed out."
"Then who done it? They never leave this house except to ours. Now you want to hide it anymore? I never teach you to do that to your kids." Her mother now was hysterically crying at her side. She is holding her anger and sadness at the same time since she saw Chun Ae's body. She is repeatedly hitting on her daughter's lap and shoulder. Jihyo just bear with it as she is also confused about the marks.
"Don't hit omma..please...don't hit her..." Suddenly Chun Ae cries and beg to his grandmother. He runs to Jihyo and hugs her like protecting her mother from the hit. He looks at his grandmother while sobbing.
"omma don't hit me. I love omma." He hugs Jihyo tighter. Mrs Song just stunned at her sit. While the others also keep silent.

That night as usual, Jihyo pats Soo Jin to sleep while listening to Chun Ae who reads his book to Gary. it is a routine every night for the family. After puts Soo Jin in her bed, she called Chun Ae to lie on her side. She takes a bottle of lotion and asks Chun Ae to lie on his chest.
"Is it hurt?" Jihyo asks as hearing her son winced upon applied the lotion on his body.
"Its hurt." He gripped the pillow as to hold the pain.
"Can you tell omma how you get this? Did anyone hit you?" 
Chun Ae just kept silent. 
"Chun Ae ah, you know how omma and appa always worried about you. Appa might be unhappy if you kept silent like this. He will continue his sleep again if  you just keep silent to us." 
"Omma..." He grabs Jihyo's hand, stopping her from further apllied the lotion. Jihyo looks up at her son who now sits facing her.
"She did this. That lady, she was mad at you. She wants to kill you when you sleep but i saw her."
"Who is that lady?"
"The lady in red. She was here last night." 
"You mean you been hitting by her? why is she mad at me?"
"She told me to leave MinJung samchon alone. She don't like you with Min Jung samchon."
Jihyo frowned hearing the reason. It was similar situation as few years ago when she had a fight with her cousin. Yoori. the drawing of their old apartment suddenly appeared in her mind.
"Can you recognized her face?" She asks again and Chun Ae nodded his head.
"Did she always follows you along?" ChunAe nods again.
"What is her name?"
"Lee Yoori." Jihyo quickly hugs and  shuts her son's mouth. She was shocked as there are evil spirits who always by her son's side. Her heart beats fast. Now she know that everything happens in her family is because the revenge. She is restless and feels insecure. She needs to protects them from further harm. She needs to get Gary back before the evil wins this battle.

Jihyo is running to her door. She had seen the guests' face earlier from the camera. She flashes a smile once she opened the door for them.
"Thanks for coming," Jihyo bowed to them.
"We are like a family already. Why don't you tell us earlier?" Jongkook enters the house while nagging to Jihyo.
"I almost drop a heartbeat when you told me by phone yesterday. We just have a conversation about our old apartment 3months ago." Haha hugs Jihyo as to show his concern. Jihyo doesn't know that this three brother are really close to her husband.
"Noona, can we see him?" Kwangsoo's eyes wandered surrounding the house.
"He is upstairs with the kids. Come, i will show you guys."
After spending time visiting Gary, they sit together at the living room. The room fill with silent only the monitor machine sounds can be heard.
"It must be very tough of you. I'm sorry about that." Jongkook break the silence.
"How can we help you?" Ask Kwangsoo.
"I don't expect you guys to help me in this kind of situation. As we know, we share a common in past. And i just want to share about my opinion regarding Gary's case."
"You mean it is related with the past?"
"I can't be sure but i had to tell you this. My son is kind of communicating with this spirit since few years ago. They are manipulating my son for their benefit. Its hard to believe but it slowly revealing the truth and...Gary is one of the effect. I'm worried about his time. I can't stay still when i know about this bad spirit. I need to take him off from them. From that world."
"Is this kind of revenge? Why they still chasing on you?" Asks Haha. The word of spirit itself cause his heart to beat fast.
Then. Jihyo starts to tell them about what happen for few months ago.
"Noona, are you thinking of something? Like what we did fewyears ago?"
Jihyo nodded her head.
"I had make my mind. As you concern, only you guys understand what we are going through. Help me. Find the way to them." As she speaks, all eyes focused on her. 

 

 

*** Hi readers, sorry for late update, just a short continuation from previous chapter. It will be ended soon. And i'm preparing for vacation after a hectic working life. Enjoy and thanks for those subscribing my story.