Betrayed

The child who speak revenge

"Honey, when you coming back? Your kids missing you already.." Jihyo had video call with her husband. Garyhad been in New York for a week for Music Festival Award. They had been video calling everynight to catch up each other.
"I will be leaving the day after tomorrow. Is that my kids only that been missing me? How about their omma? Had she miss me a lot?" Gary smirked on the screen
"I don't have any idea about that. I will ask her tomorrow if she had time." Jihyo loves to husband. Actually she been missing Gary every seconds.
"Yah..why you never said it! I know you miss me and you usethe kids to cover up. Jihyo ah, i miss you a lot. I can't stand my sleepless night without you. I will make sure i don't have any oversea trip more than 2 days. I can't live like this." Gary pouted which bring Jihyo to laugh.
"I know you.. But don't worry, we will make up once you back. Its been a long time since we are together by ourselves." jihyo said seductively.
"You mean our 'time'? Mom and dad time? how about the kids then? You promise me you don't have to sleep in your oncall room?"
"Honey..when i said we will have it, then we will have. No need to worry, your wife will take care of everything. Now, you go to sleep. I need to work."
"Okay my lady!" Gary grinned happily.


Chun Ae is happily singing from his car seat at the back. Occasionally he will guide his sister to sing along. Soo  Jin is chuckling in response. Jihyo watches them from rearmirror and smiles. They are on the way to pick Gary. Luckily, his flight is in the early morning. They will have some family time after fetching him from the airport.
"Omma, Where are we going?" 
"We going to fetch appa. Then, we are going to park!"
"Yeah! Can i play there?"
"Of course you can.."
"Can Soo Jin play there?"
"She is still baby. She cannot play freely like you.."
"Then, will appa play with me?" Jihyo nodded and laugh happily. In a short time, they reach the airport. Gary who had been told about the plan, already feel hype up once he landed at Korea.
"Chun Ae is really excited about the park and i see you also had the same expression. I cannot believe i will take care 3 kids today!" Jihyo comments soon after Gary enter the car. Gary turns to back and smiles upon seeing his kids.
"We will having a lot of fun today!" 
The family had their own sweet time at amusement park. Chun Ae shows his brother manner to Soo Jin few times. He even worried if he and Gary took quite some time to play and left Soo Jin with Jihyo. Gary notices the different in Chun Ae attitude. He thought that his son is already grown up. After the visit to park they went home and called it a day.


"Where is the kids?" Gary just finishes his shower after having his rest. 
"They slept with omma" Jihyo is combing her hair facing the mirror.
"we really having good time today. Are you tired?" Gary already lie on the bed. He patted on his side for Jihyo.
"I'm not if you told me to.." Jihyo replied follows by Gary's smirk. She took place next to him.
"Do you miss me?" ask Gary who already hovered on Jihyo.
"Ne..." Jihyo pulls him closer. They start to undress each other. While they doing their 'job', both of them were startled with Chun Ae's voice.
"Omma..Appa.." Gary turns his head to the door. His eyes widened seeing his son there watching them.
"Yah! Kang Chun Ae!" Gary immediately covers themselves with the blanket and searching for their clothes that been throw all over. He was panicked as worried his son might seeing what they did just now.
"Chun Ae ah, why are you here?" Jihyo who already wears her night robe approaches her son who still stood at the door. Gary had some difficulty to calm himself and remained silent on the bed.
"Omma, can i sleep here?" Chun Ae asks softly. Jihyo peeks at Gary who groaned hearing that.
"Do you have your nightmare just now?" Jihyo held Chun Ae's hand and lead to the bed. Chun Ae nodded his head. He climb on the bed and goes to Gary's side for his favourite spot of sleep.
"No..no..not now. You sleep with omma first, i will hold you later." Gary puts his son in between them.
"I thought you said you will take care of everything.." Gary looks at Jihyo.
"I guess i forgot about the door just now. Sorry.." Jihyo smiles and shows her guilty face. Gary sighs and laugh a bit remembering the incident just now.


Jihyo is doing one emergency procedure when she saw Dr Ki, the psychiatrist wave at her from the glasswindow. 
"Yes Dr Ki, may i help you?"
"just need your favour. My patient in the ward, ahe requested to see you."
"Me? But why?"
"She didn't tell me. Since she been admitted she never speak a word. But just now she requested to my nurse to see you. She wants to tell you something."
Jihyo frowned hearing that but she still follow the request.

"Annyeong haseyo..i am Dr Song." Jihyo sits next to the patient's bed. She read the name at the head of the bed, Mrs Kim.
"Mrs Kim, i heard you want to talk to me." Jihyo touches her hand softly.
"Dr Song, do you know me?" Mrs Kim turns to her. She looks tired and sleepy. Jihyo remembers this patient, she is the lady who fainted and scream in her ward few weeks ago. jihyo nodded her head.
"mydaughter, Hyena. She knew you and your family."
"Really? But i don't know her.."
"You might not..but..your husband..he is.." Jihyo watches the lady as her heart thumping fast hearing about her husband.
"My daughter told me everything. We share everything. I dote on her so much. But i can't believe she left me just like that." Mrs Kim start to burst into tears. Jihyo tightened her grip to her hand.
"But what is it related to me? I know about your losses, i'm sorry about that." 
"She is waiting..she is waiting for your husband. She is missing from home for 3 days before the police told me about her body. Her life is waiting for a guy who gave her the hope then left her without the answer she needs. Her mind and soul are missing because of him..him! Your husband!" Jihyo widened her eyes in shock. She removes her hand and stood up.
"Excuse me but i don 't have any idea what are you talking about. If you want to blame anyone for yourlost daughter then it cannot be my husband."
"Wait..take this.." Mrs Kim gives Jihyo a blue box. She opens it slowly. There is a necklace with purple locket inside.
"She always wears this. She said he gave her as a present. Because of that, she stays with that. The police gave back to me when they found her body. I found the box in her drawer."
There is a note inside the box,

'I know that i want you. It was not just one night stand. Please be mine'
The guy from the club

Even without seeing the signature, jihyo can recognized the writing. She is crying in her heart felt heartbroken for the betrayal. Indeed it is Gary. At the meantime, Dr Ki enters the room with another middle age lady.
"Are you okay Dr Song?" Dr Ki tries to calm crying Jihyo. Jihyo takes a deep breath before she slowly sits on the chair.
"Mrs Kim, your neighbour is here. She brought you the bag." Mrs Kim took the bag and quickly searching for something inside it. 
"It must be here..it should be.." Mrs Kim continue to search while leaving her neighbour dumbfounded.
"Oh, here is it. Dr Song, if you not believe in my words, take this. Read it by your own. I want you to know how much pain did your husband cause!"
Jihyo takes the diary and stormed out from the room.

She sits in her office. The tears can clearly been seen at her eyes brim. her heart drop a bit once she opened the diary. A selca picture of Gary with  a young lady. The note below the picture stated: our first meeting.
Then a few entry inside the diary in which describe the passion of this young lady to be a singer and how Gary promised to her to be one. Few pictures of Gary with random people also been included. The lady also mentioning about his car, his favourite coffee, his studio location in which seem like she knows everything about him. Only one picture that worried Jihyo, a recent picture of Chun Ae and Jihyo in front of Gary's studio. There is no caption on that picture just a red scratch mark all over her face.


Gary is feeding his kids at dining table. He is waiting for his wife for dinner. It was then Jihyo comes home. Her face who is full of anger appears at dining table. She takes Soo Jin from her chair in which shockes Gary.
"Yah, what are you doing? I'm feeding her.." Gary watches as Jihyo forces ChunAe to stop eat.
"Gary, how could you do this to us? I thought you change..but i guess the tiger still had its stripes."
"What? What happened here?" Gary knows something bad had happened as Jihyo starts to change her tone while talkingto him.
" do you still want to hide it from me? Tell me honestly, who else you seeing outside?! Am i lack of anything? You should tell me earlier before i fall deep into you!" 
Gary tries to hug Jihyo to calm her down but Jihyo pushes him repeatedly. And each push became strong and stronger.
"I never done anything wrong. I only have you, ChunAe and Soo Jin. You are the one and only one. Why you blame me suddenly? Tell me Jihyo..tell me Honey.." As Soo Jin cries in her arm, jihyo had to bring the kids to the room. She locks from inside to avoid Gary. After a while, she comes out with  a luggage bag.
"Where..where are you going?" Gary tries to stop her. He attempts to take ChunAe but his son heldtightly at Jihyo.
"We willbe at my parent's house. Come to me once you had the answer." Jihyo speak sternly while throws the blue box earlier towards his chest. Then she left home together with the kids leaving Gary dumbfounded staring at the box.
"Whatis this?"

"Yah! Song Ji Hyo what are you thinking?!" Song Il Gook raises his voice seeing his younger sister with her two kids at the living room. He just ended phone call with Gary few minutes ago as Gary asks his favor to save their marriage.
"So you know about it? Did he tell you?" Jihyo put Soo Jin on the couch. Their voice wakes all the member in the house included their parents.
"You should sit together and solve the problem. Not run away like this!"
"Since when you take over his side? You don't know how much he had hurt me and the kids."
"What do you mean Jihyo? Did Gary done something to you?" Mrs Song came to her side, she take a quick inspection on Jihyo.
"Omma, let us stay with you. I need to calm my heart.." Jihyo hugs her mother. She is sobbing after kept her tears for while.
"Its okay..its okay. You can stay here as long as you want. Omma, appa is here for you." 
Il Gook shakes his head, disagree with his sister decision.


Gary sits at the edge of the bed. He rubs his head forth and back, tries to regain his memory back. He still unsure what cause of Jihyo's anger. He looks at the necklace at his hand. The notes at blue box caught his attention.
'This necklace...oh, !'
Gary stood up and get his phone. He dialled for Jihyo's but seem she off her phone. 
"Jihyo..please..pick up the phone!" After few attempts,  Gary gave up. He throw himself on the bed, frustrated.
"How did she get this? And..why she is mad?"