First Kiss

THE TRUTH IN A LIE

Since that day,Baekhyun rarely talk to me.He will only talk to me when there’s our parents.The news of me and Chanyeol spread fast that the whole school was talking about us.I guess Baekhyun knew,too.

Chanyeol was nice to me and he treat me like a real girlfriend.He was too nice for me and I can’t never seem to like him.The more I distanced myself from Baekhyun,I seemed to miss him more.

I saw he was hanging out at the balcony one night so I brought him a glass of warm milk he always like.

“Oppa.”,I called out for him while reaching out the milk to him.

He trailed from my face to the glass of milk in my hand.Reluctantly he grabbed the milk from my hand.

I bent a little and placed both of my hand on the balcony,leaning to it.No words was spoken between us.We were in our own world eventhough we’re just next to each other.

“I heard you were with Chanyeol now.”,He broke the silence.

“Hmm.”,I hummed in response.

And it was once again silence between us.I don’t know what to say,either.

“I wish you aren’t my sister.”

I turned to him as he said that.

“Oppa..we both know this will hurt us.Don’t talk about this anymore.”,I pleaded.

Please,Baekhyun.I don’t want to hurt you deeper.

“I can’t stand to see you with him.Can’t you just break with him?If you can’t be mine,can’t you just stay by my side?Instead of going to someone else?”,He looked at me with teary eyes.

“I’m doing this for you.We’re family,oppa.Remember that.This is wrong,we can’t be like this.”

“I don’t want you to be my sister.Can’t you just say that you’re not my sister?”,He repeated.

“Then that would mean I lied to you.I came here as your sister.”

“I don’t care.I never thought of you as my sister.Ever since I started liking you,I started to lie too.”

Great,and ever since I liked you,I started to stop lying.

“Oppa..don’t be like this.I plead.”

“Don’t call me oppa.I don’t like that anymore.”

“I think you need time.”,I shook my head and looked away from him.

“No,I need you.”

Just then,my phone rang.I took it out from my pyjama and it turned out that Chanyeol called.

I looked at the screen and Baekhyun back and forth.

“Is it Chanyeol?”,he asked and I nodded.

“Don’t answer it.”,He said as he grabbed away my phone and hid it behind him.

“Give me back my phone.He will be worried.”,I struggled to take my phone back but he wouldn’t give me.

Instead,he used the other hand to pull me closer by my waist.I gasped when I realized that we’re too close.We practically shared our breath.What he did next made my heart stop beating.

He kissed me on my lips,deeply.I was too shocked that I can’t move at all.I can only stared at him wide-eyed.When he break the kiss,he stared at me with this gentle look ever that I closed my eyes in nervous.He took this chance to lock our lips once again until I was breathless.

I pushed him when I realized I have been holding in my breath all this while.

“Nobody can do this,except for me.”,He stated as he hugged me close to him.

“Oppa,w-what are you doing?”,I managed to utter those words eventhough I was trembling all over.

“Don’t call me oppa.”,He hissed.

“I can’t lie anymore.I don’t care if you’re my sister.Let me burn in hell for you.Let’s get this on,will you?I know you like me too,otherwise you will refuse the kiss.”

I was in a great dilemma.I liked him but I can’t do this.I need to tell him the truth before I could accept him.

“I..can’t.Sorry.I really can’t.”,I broke the hug and ran to my room,without any other words.

I called Chanyeol and like a fool,I told him all.

“He kissed me.”

Chanyeol was quiet for several seconds,I thought he hang up.

“O…kay.How could you bluntly tell this to me?I’m your boyfriend,even if it’s only a fake one.”,He forced a chuckle.

“Sorry.”,I forgot about that.I shouldn’t told him that.

“It’s okay.”

“Chanyeol,I think we should break up.”

Again,he doesn’t respond.

“I know you would said that.Okay.But we’re still friends,aren’t we?”

“Sure.”,I chuckled.After that he hang up.I know he was disappointed but I don’t want to keep giving him false hope.

I went downstairs and it was dark.I guess everybody was sleeping.I switch on the lamp and took out a bottle of juice and a glass.I sat on a chair and poured the juice into the glass.

I touched my lips with my left hand while holding the glass with  the other hand.Baekhyun,you don’t even know to hide your feelings.You just said what you want and did what you want to.

“You want me to kiss you again?I’m more than willing.”

I almost jumped from my chair when I saw he was sitting across me,staring at me with a smile.I don’t even know when did he come.Argh,so embarrassing!

“That’s my first kiss,you jerk!”,I yelled out.

“Really?Wow,it’s an honour.”,I can’t even sense any guilt on his face.

“Give me back my first kiss.It shouldn’t be wasted on you!”

“What if I don’t?”,He chuckled before he went upstairs.I stared at his back in annoyance.

Wait and see,Byun Baekhyun.Wait.What have I done?Game’s over,Ji Hyun.You can’t ever see him as your brother now.