CH# 3

RIVALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe it!” Someone shouted right outside Kyuhyun’s office and the said guy looked up just in time to see his best friends Park Changmin, Kim Suho and Choi Minho enter his office… of course, without knocking or seeking any kind of permission what so ever.

“Tell me about it.” Suho was the one who said while shaking his head like he was trying to rid himself from some mental images.

“I was not flirting, I was just being friendly.” Minho tried to desperately explain to his friends as he entered Kyuhyun’s office after his two friends and made haste to close the door.

“I felt like puking.” Changmin made gag expression as Suho barked out a laugh and Minho gave a playful shove to his teasing friend.

Kyuhyun, who had been enjoying the show his friends had put in front of him, finally opened his mouth to say, “Hi to you too guys.”

“Oh!” They all exclaimed like they just realized that Kyuhyun was there… which was funny since it was Kyuhyun’s office.

“Hey Kyu, sorry for that… but if you had seen the scene we just witnessed then you would have been just as shocked as us.” Changmin said as he came to sit in front of Kyuhyun.

“It was no big deal… I just told her she looked pretty.” Minho once again protested as he too claimed a seat in front of Kyuhyun’s desk.

Now Kyuhyun was laughing as well since the situation had become quite clear to him… it seemed that Minho had tried hitting on Irene, always-so-oblivious secretary of Kyuhyun, again!

“What did he do this time?” Kyuhyun asked his friends.

“The usual… he flirted with her then tripped and nearly landed on his face as he fell down and when she asked if he was alright he said, ‘I am fine, I am admiring the view.’ And he was looking at her legs like they were a piece of meat.” Suho at once launched in, explaining the situation that took place just a few minutes ago.

Kyuhyun was once again laughing by the time a beet red Minho huffed dignified and again protested that he was not flirting, he was too blank to come up with a better excuse.

“Come on let’s go now… we need to head back to our respective companies as well.” Changmin, commonly known as Max, said after the little banter between the friends had died down.

“I can’t. I have too much work to do.” Kyuhyun complained to his friends who turned to look daggers at him.

“Yah Kyuhyun-ah! You very well know that we specifically chose this restaurant to have our lunch every day here because it’s near your company and you can come back sooner than rest of us.” Suho explained for the nth time, making Kyuhyun to flinch at the truth in his words because he knew he was lucky to have such great friends who drove to his company every day just so they could have lunch together. “How can you even think of blowing us off?”

“I agree with Suho… and beside we know for a fact that it’s your lunch break right now. So stop doing work right this instant.” Max ordered out as he and others got up and gathered around Kyuhyun to use force to get him up if necessary.

“But my lunch break doesn’t start until next 10 minutes.” Kyuhyun whined out to his too near for comfort friends.

“Dude, you are the CEO of company. You make the rules here.” Minho said with an eye roll as he and the other two put their arms under Kyuhyun’s armpits and heaved him up.

Kyuhyun whine at first but finally sighed in defeat as his friends force him to leave his office.

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Lee Hyukjae parked his Lamborghini outside a really small building.

“Oh Lord! Please don’t tell me this is their company.” Hyukjae scoffed out as he got out of his car and gave a thorough inspection to the two storey building, from outside. Lee Hyukjae never ever in his life thought that he would enter a rundown building like this, willingly, but here he was about to step in the disgusting looking place.

Hyukjae’s nose was crunched up as he entered the building and looked around at the hand full of people who had cramped up their desk in any available corner and were working on them. Hyukjae noticed a door reading ‘CEO’ at the other end of the main hall and confidently strode toward it, without bothering to acknowledge the stares he received from others.

There was absolutely no security what so ever and Hyukjae knew that he could just barge in the other's room if wanted but he noticed a petite looking girl sitting behind a tiny desk placed at the one side of the door of his desired destination.

“Excuse me; is Mr. Lee Donghae in at the moment?” Hyukjae asked in as sweet voice as he could muster as he gestured toward the door with ‘CEO’ plate attached to it.

The secretary looked up with her distracted eyes, since she seemed to be busy with some important work, and she pushed back her glasses from the bridge of her nose before saying, “I am afraid he is not. He just went upstairs to handle a problem and would be back soon. Please take a seat while you wait.”

Hyukjae looked at the uncomfortable looking couch the girl was pointing toward and made a disgusted expression. He much rather stay standing or better… Hyukjae looked back at the distracted secretary who was on phone and working on some papers so with measured steps he started moving upstairs. The only good thing about this company with two storey building was that Hyukjae didn’t need to ask the secretary that on which floor he could find that Lee Donghae.

As Hyukjae reached the second floor he realized that it was even messier and dirty than the floor below. It seemed that the whole floor was being used as store room or something. Hyukjae hated mess so much that he was about to turn around and actually wait downstairs when he saw a young boy coming out of a room with his arms full because of a heavy looking box in them. Hyukjae could see his tanned arms tense muscles, since he was wearing only a white wife-beater, as he moved the box from one room to another. His muscular arms flexing so well, making Hyuk droll.

As the boy entered another room, Hyukjae didn’t lose a single second and followed. Hyukjae saw him heaving the box in a shelf and Hyukjae moved to stand right behind the hot and rough looking guy. Hyukjae took another step forward and now he was just a few centimeters away from the oblivious guy. Then he lightly traced a finger over the delicious looking muscular arm which made the guy stiffen and his muscles contracted even more deliciously.

“You have got a great body you know.” Hyukjae stated as he leaned toward the younger boy's ear and whispered in it. Then he blew hot air in the said ear and tugged at the cute looking ear. Hyukjae felt a shiver ran down the other boy’s body and he smirked to himself.

With one hard push to the already on the shelf box, Hyukjae managed to free the boy from his task and flipped him so his back was pressed to the shelf behind him. Hyukjae took time in admiring the soulful eyes of the boy, his thin but begging to be kissed lips, his overall angular yet ridiculously handsome face.

Hyukjae used the tips of his fingers to trace out the handsome features of the younger and saw a burning desire in the depth of his eyes and noticed the way the younger’s adam apple bobbed up and down as he gulped loudly.

Hyukjae’s finger tip reached the thin lips and slowly traced the whole shape and had started leaning toward them when…

“Donghae?” A voice called out from outside the storage room.

But the thing that had Hyukjae jolted up was the name ‘Donghae’. Hyukjae took a step away from the temptation in front of him with a half a mind to get back to the boy after dealing with that Donghae character when an old man came to stand in the doorway of the storage room.

“Donghae, Minhyuk is here and he is asking for your new designs so he can build a model engine to show to the client.” The older man said as soon as he took notice of the younger boy.

“Okay I will be there in a few minutes, Father.” The younger boy replied politely.

But Hyukjae felt like the rundown building had fallen upon him in just these few second when the realization of him flirting with his rival came crashing on him.

“Y-you are L-lee D-dong H-Hae?” Hyukjae stuttered out once the older man had left them alone.

The younger boy nodded and that nod was enough to make Hyukjae to run out of that building as fast as his lean legs could carry him.

Leaving behind a confused and bothered Donghae.

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“Neil Hyung, do you mind telling me how long are we gonna sit here? My has gone sore.” Kris complai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter