CH# 16

RIVALS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The fluffy black hairs tickled at Jungsu’s nose, making him to bit on his lips to keep himself from laughing while his arm, the one around his friend’s slim waist, tightened slightly. He knew just a few moments were left for him to thoroughly enjoy the situation because the moment his friend stepped out of his slumber stance… Jungsu would be happy if he was left to walk on his own two legs.

Slightly turning to bury his nose in Heechul’s soft hairs Jungsu could make out the faintest scent of peaches… must be his shampoo, he concluded… reminiscing their old colleges days Jungsu remembered how their hairs used to stink of sweat and whatnot… being rowdy college boys they were back then, taking a proper shower was considered a crime. They couldn’t even think of staying in dorm’s shower for longer than 2 minutes with the fear of their dorm mate taking their picture or playing some other prank on them.

Those were the good days, Jungsu thought, with him and Heechul being as careless as any normal teenager… playing around all day long… but now…

Jungsu held in his breath when Heechul’s body moved within his grasp and soft moans and groans indicated that the boy was waking up.

“You are still the cuddle baby, I see.” Jungsu said, chuckling slightly knowing Heechul had woken up but it would take at least a couple of minutes for him to become aware of his surroundings, so he was safe for the time being. “Still hugging that Asuka pillow of yours?”

“Nah, I moved on to Frozen’s Anna one,” A sleepy mumbled out voice explained, making Jungsu to chuckle but that turned out to be a bad move because in next second he felt how Heechul had stiffened within his grasp. Soon a loud shriek resonated in the stuffing silent room and Jungsu found himself groaning in pain when Heechul unceremoniously kicked him out of the soft bed, in his haste to get away from his embrace.

“What the heck do you think you were doing?” Heechul demanded while wrapping himself in the confinement of thick quilts placed on the bed.

“Me?? You are the one who crept toward me to cuddle… you were on my side of the bed!” Jungsu pointed out with a slight glare before wincing as he tried to get up from the ground and slipping, his sore came in contact with the rough floor once again.

“As If!” Heechul exclaimed indignantly, slanting his eyes in suspicion. “How would I know you were not the one who hauled me on your side yourself just so you could cuddle with me and now you are accusing me, huh?”

“Really?” Jungsu asked with his brow raise and an incredulous look in his eyes before he gave a pointed look to his ex-friend, making Heechul to blush and look everywhere but in his friend’s eyes because he was very well aware of the fact that he did have a bad habit to cuddle while sleeping, otherwise he couldn’t sleep. Heechul knew he had kept tossing here and there nearly half the night, last night, before he came in contact with warmth he was unconsciously seeking, and then the sleep had taken over him with ease.

Heechul saw from the corner of his eye when a slightly limping Jungsu got up to walk out of bedroom in nothing but his boxer briefs and that for some reason irked the slightly younger man, making him to snap. “Stop being a and put some clothes on.”

Jungsu turned to toss a small smirk before he turned and walked in the sitting area and Heechul was glad he didn’t end up getting another of Leeteuk’s witty replies that left Heechul all flustered and bother.

“I think the room service came by,” Leeteuk’s loud voice drawled out from the next room before he came in view while pushing a well laden food trolley in the bedroom and flashed Heechul a small card perched in the middle on it. “It’s says ‘Congratulations on your Honeymoon’.”

“What the hell!” Heechul cursed, disregarding Leeteuk’s amusement filled face.

“This is a Honeymoon Suite… what else did you expect?” Leeteuk asked with a chuckled before his eyebrows pulled together in a frown as he picked up a small envelope from under the card.

“You know, I still think you have something to do with this whole situation, I mean, you sure seemed to be enjoying this situation to the fullest and-”

Leeteuk’s cute and unique laughter cut off Heechul’s speech and he was irked to notice that the laughter was not because of him but the piece of paper in Leeteuk’s hands.

“Listen to this, Heenim,” Leeteuk exclaimed suddenly and Heechul felt something warm recoiled inside him the way Leeteuk called him… the way he used to call him all through their youth. “Here was a letter with the card as well… it says, ‘Aww, you two look so cute cuddled up like that, make sure to come looking this cute at Mr. Lee’s party as well… and don’t worry, your suits for tonight are in the wardrobe and your room’s door would open at sharp 7 tonight- Love Sungmin’.”

“Sungmin? Lee Sungmin??” Heechul, whose mouth was falling open in disbelief at each word Leeteuk had been uttering, suddenly picked upon the last word with rather sharpness. “That little piece of ! So he is the one behind all this??”

“Heenim language,” Leeteuk repented lightly. “What if your son hears you right now, huh?”

“But don’t you realize the graveness of the situation?” Heechul demanded, seeing Leeteuk calmly turning around to pad toward his clothes, which were rested upon the back of a chair. “We are trapped in this room till 7 tonight?? We will go insane sitting here and doing nothing…”

“No, Heenim, only you would go crazy being trapped with me,” Jungsu muttered under his breath before he fished out his mobile phone and quickly called his personal secretary. “Jim, are you free right now? I am in a bit of crisis… yeah, can you come to XXX hotel to room 269 and get me out of here?... yeah, right now!... Thanks Jim, I knew I could count on you.”

Leeteuk turned around, after cancelling the call, only to see Heechul’s feline eyes narrowed and his beautiful arms crossed against his chest as he stood by the foot of the bed… clearly giving Leeteuk ‘The Look’ but Leeteuk being the jerk he was only pretending to play innocent.

“You had you mobile phone with you… all along?” Heechul spat through clench teeth. “And you didn’t think about calling your secretary last night?”

Leeteuk’s eyes turned from innocent to mischievous in a nanosecond as he advanced toward a rather stiff Heechul with measured yet predatory steps, a smirk pulling on his lips as his voice drop an octave when he muttered, “Well, Mr. Kim, may be you don’t realize that but it’s really hard to fix an appointment with you, just to see you let alone talk,” Heechul stumbled back with a crazy-look, Leeteuk advancing toward him and soon the back of his legs came in contact with the bed and he found his bums hitting the soft mattress, giving Leeteuk an upper hand to tower over him. “Now, humor me Heechul, why would I let this golden opportunity to slip out of my hands… this chance of having you for myself, all night long… hmm?” Leeteuk’s face leaned over Heechul’s, making the latter to lean back and giving former the chance to plant his knees on either side on Heechul’s hips and putting his hands beside other’s head.

“L-Leeteuk… d-don’t…” Heechul tried to warn with his shaky voice but his next words got stuck in his throat when a pair of thin lip’s clashed against his slightly fuller ones. The shock lasted only for a few seconds before the warmth from Leeteuk’s lips reached out to him and a soft sigh escaped Heechul’s lips, fueling up the former. The originally soft touch kiss started getting deeper and rougher, making Heechul a and groaning mess. His hands worked on their own and latched themselves in Leeteuk’s thick and lush hairs, his grip kept getting harder and harder with each lap of Leeteuk’s pink muscle and he was vaguely aware of Leeteuk’s hands softly smothering against his lightly covered torso.

They both were breathless by the time Leeteuk pulled away enough to give his eyes enough space to feast upon Heechul’s flushed cheeks and shining eyes.

“I will pick you up at 7, tonight.” Leeteuk informed to still a little dazed Heechul but before the latter could recover enough to understand what his friend had said; his lips were claimed once more…

 

*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sungmin beamed as he stepped inside a rather spacious and magnificently decorated domed hall, with its golden lights twinkling ever so stunningly, at one of the biggest hotels, under the name of Choi Hotels Chain. The childishly smiling Sungmin looked around with a giddily feeling bubbling inside him… for some odd reason Sungmin was anticipating tonight’s gathering a lot… just the thought of Jungsu and Heechul, Siwon and Kyuhyun, and Donghae and Hyukjae under one roof, had him looking forward to this night.

“Yunho Hyung,” Suddenly Sungmin reached out a hand to stop the elder man beside him, after just a couple of steps they had taken inside the require party Hall. “From this moment onward you don’t know me, okay?” Sungmin reminded the elder, seriously.

“Niel-” Yunho started exasperatedly.

“SUNGMIN… LEE. SUNG. MIN!!” Sungmin emphasized, with a brief glare directed at the blunder creator.

“Okay fine but-”

“Oh look, there are Kris and Chanyeol.” Sungmin exclaimed before skipping toward the pair he pointed at, disregarding Yunho’s open mouth and out stretch hand.

Sungmin made his way in his hand-made onyx suit, making more than a few heads to turn, as he gracefully made his way toward his cousin and Changmin, who seemed to be laughing along Kris and Chanyeol. Changmin’s turned his head just in time and gave a once over to Sungmin’s attire before wolf whistling in appreciation when Sungmin was just a couple of steps away from them.

“Someone is out to get the chicks, huh,” Changmin commented with a suggestive wink, making Sungmin to break out in the peel of his sweet laughter.

“What can I say? A man has his needs you know,” Sungmin retorted back playfully.

“Yeah? Then what happened to ‘Kim Saeun is my life’ phase?” Suddenly a heavy arm draped around Sungmin’s shoulder and he need not turn to confirm that the questioner was none other than Kim Suho. “I never took you as a playboy, Sungmin… moving from one girl to another… shame on you.”

Sungmin easily picked up the playful accusation in his friend’s tone thus making him to chuckle loudly, “Oh dear God!! Suho you just saved me from committing a grave crime… thank you for reminding me the real tenacity of my life.” Sungmin exclaimed, quite dramatically, making the party of five to guffaw at his silliness.

“Hey Suho, didn’t Kimmi Noona came today?” Changmin asked suddenly, and his tone held a tint of suggestiveness that Sungmin couldn’t pinpoint but before he could brood any further Suho was answering the question.

“Nah, she was busy somewhere… Dad insisted for her to come but she had to leave for China today so of course she turned down the offer.” Suho replied but his voice held no grief whatsoever but rather an underlying amusement.

“What a pity man,” Changmin said, before giving a laugh which was reciprocated by Suho but Sungmin, Kris and Chanyeol could only look from one person to other, clearly confused with the pair of friends' inside joke. “And what about Heechul Hyung? I didn’t see him coming with you as well.”

“Oh you reminded me,” Suho said and gave a fake shudder before turning his voice a tad down and beckoning others to come closer. “You would never believe it but Jungsu Hyung came to get Heechul Hyung earlier… and even if Dad was glaring daggers at him, Hyung went with Jungsu Hyung.”

The Park brothers, who were luxuriously sipping their drink splashed out while coughing wildly and a panic stricken Kris immediately put his hands on either of brothers back, patting softly.

“No way…” Chanyeol breathed in a surprised tone before a wide beaming smile touched his lips and Sungmin’s wide smile could easily rivals his. “That is awesome!! But where did Jungsu Hyung took him? I mean, Hyung isn’t here so where did those two…”

Chanyeol’s voice trailed away and everyone noticed how the younger had gone rigid with his eyes fixed at something behind their backs, making everyone to turn quickly and see the reason of Chanyeol’s frozen form. They need not look any further because standing right at the mouth of the grand entrance door were the two people, dressed in a matching platinum suit which looked smooth just with their eye, Sungmin wondered how that would feel to touch… and only belatedly Sungmin realized that Park Jungsu and Kim Heechul had not worn the outfits Sungmin had put in the hotel’s suite wardrobe just this morning… damn those two for wasting his precious money.

“I think you got the answer of your question, Chanyeol…” Suho muttered.

Sungmin didn’t turned around to see whether Chanyeol was nodding his head in agreement or not because the moment Jungsu and Heechul, in their totally smexy outfits, have moved away, Sungmin’s eyes were drawn toward the person standing behind them… now Sungmin felt like wolf whistling because the man who entered was rocking the deep wine suit of his with his gelled hairs pulled back giving him that y and bad boy vibes but the gorgeous girl hanging from his arm made Sungmin to stop his wild thoughts. Sungmin groaned internally… Who the hell is that on Donghae’s arm? I thought he liked Hyukjae… that double timing oaf… I thought he was a good guy.

“Hey guys,” A flamboyant voice interrupted Sungmin out of his thoughts and he twisted around to see Minho scurrying toward them with a smug smile decorating his face as he gestured around the great Hall before saying, “So what do you think? Awesome isn’t it?”

“Why you acting like you are the one behind all this amazing decoration, I bet you were too lazy to even direct the works let alone do anything yourself,” Suho scoffed, making Minho to pout.

“That’s not true, I will have you know… you see that… that flower in the vase,” Minho pointed at a lone flower sitting in a tall vase across the Hall. “I am the one who put that there, okay!?” The loud snicker that broke through the circle of friends attracted them a few judging looks but neither of them could care especially when Minho gave them a wounded look, muttering “I am telling the truth… the decoration of this Hall hold’s my sweat and blood!”

“Oh really? Waltzing in 10 minutes before the start of the party and putting ONE flower in its place… does that counts for any work at all?” An amusement filled voice questioned from behind Minho and soon the place beside him was occupied by a charmingly smiling Siwon.

“I had a date to pick Hyung thus needed to look handsome enough,” Minho grumble back.

“And where is that said date of yours?” Sungmin inquired noticing Minho without a beautiful Irene beside him.

“Irene had some family crisis,” A forlorn looking Minho informed. “So I sorta got stood up.”

They all knew it was insensitive of them to laugh at Minho’s misfortune but couldn’t help as laughter bubbled out of them which left Minho pouting even deeper. Then an eased filled chatter broke between the large circles until Suho asked the question that was continuously swirling in Sungmin’s mind, “Where is Kyu?”

“He would be coming, right?” Changmin chipped in; his burrows furrowed slightly as he gave a discrete look to Siwon, who was still standing with them.

“Yeah… I talked to him earlier today; he did say he would come.” Minho supplied while casually checking his Rolex watch to check the time… it was already good half an hour gone by compared to the actual party time.

Suddenly a hushed silence fell on the whole Hall making Sungmin’s sharp senses to perk up… and saw how the company he held was looking at something over his shoulder and everyone was gapping stupidly… curious to know what left everyone so surprised and tongue tied, Sungmin himself swirled around to see. Sungmin’s own mouth fell open as his eyes roamed over a smartly dressed Cho Kyuhyun, all cladded in Ivory colored outfit that seeme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter