Desperation

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went on by our promise. We really didn’t have much time left to spend time together, but everything we did kept us sure that we still loved and cared much for each other. But, it was too long for me, I really wanted his kisses and didn’t know how much longer I could go on. I tried everything to make this unstoppable desire go away for a little more, I even wrote a song based on this –which obviously doesn’t say the word kiss, I turned it down with the word “hug”- but still, everytime I saw him was torture for me. Until finally one day I found a chance. It was a normal day like any other, but all the other hyungs were sleeping except us; it was 5 o’ clock in the morning, I don’t blame them for being asleep, but we had stayed up playing videogames in my room. When I lost against him, I approached him and kissed him strongly.

“Ah did I miss that” Kookie said, still smiling, I don’t know if because of the victory or for what I did.

“I missed that too. I was becoming desperate.” I whispered still near his face and he laughed.

“I realized that, try not being too obvious next time” and he gave me a little peck on the lips. Is he teasing me…? I pushed him slightly for him to fall down towards the floor and kissed him deeply. Our lips melting together, my tongue asked for permission to enter his wet cave and he accepted, opening his mouth slightly. My tongue almost savagely explored every little bit of him and my hand started wondering on its own on the younger’s chest. When I heard a choked moan, I knew I had to stop.

“Ah, Tae…” He said in a tone and putting a face that made him look just so able.

“What, Kookie?” I said in a teasing tone.

“I want you now…” And that would have been enough for me to take him right there if it wasn’t because we had company.

“The hyungs…” I started but he interrupted.

“Let’s go somewhere else then, I don’t care, I need you right now, you made me wait long enough” He said in a serious tone. Was he thinking about going to one of those hotels…? Nevermind that, the younger was already up and getting dressed to go out, so I just followed.

“We could get in trouble, you know?” I said as I pulled on my jacket.

“I don’t care.” He still had that serious tone to his voice. I followed him outside and looked for a cab and once we were in, he told the driver an address I didn’t know and he drove. Once we reached our destination, he payed and we got out. As I thought, we were standing outside a love hotel. We got in and Kookie payed the receptionist, grabbed me by the wrist and we walked towards our one-night room. He locked the door and pushed me to the bed.

“Now, let’s go back to what we were doing, if you don’t mind” He whispered ily, towering over me and I smirked. This was turning me so on. He started kissing me deeply and his tongue just entered my mouth when he wanted to. After doing this for five minutes I took off his shirt, stopping the kiss just for enough time to do this, and he took off mine. I swapped places, and now that I was over him, I kissed his neck, leaving some love bites here and there, owning a moan everytime I bit him. I started working my way downwards, kissing his clavicles, then his chest, then I and bit his s –now gaining a bit of a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter