You Are My Everything

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the door, took the deepest breath and opened. Jungkook was standing there, nervously looking at the ground biting his lip, and when he saw me me looked up and smiled shyly. I couldn't hold it in anymore and kissed him, deep and passionately. Feeling him inside my arms, feeling his lips, his tongue again made me so very happy, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and I never really felt that ever before.

"I missed you so much, I thought you hated me." I said breathlessly between kisses.

"Missed you too, I thought you were gonna hate me after those lies I said to you." He responded and we kept kissing as we entered the house, I slightly kicked the door shut. We kept walking while intertwined and let ourselves fall on the sofa. Suddenly, he started griding his leg against my crotch and that's when I realised I was getting kind of pumped from all that making out.

"Ah..." I groaned a bit, gaining a smirk from the younger. He placed kisses along my neck, clavicles and all of a sudden stopped.

"This really needs to go off" He smiled tucking at my shirt so I sat up and he removed my piece of clothing, and so I did with his. He continued kissing my torso, stopping at the s to them. I started loudly at this, I never really knew I'd like this type of things. He kept going down until he met my jeans. He undid my belt and button and ped my jeans...with his teeth.

"Agh, hurry up, it's really bothering" The fabric was squeezing my growing really badly. I don't think I'd ever been this before in my life.

"Don't like teasing?" He bit his lip as he slowly pushed down my jeans, and the friction was making me grow bigger yet. Once he took those off and immediatly removing my boxers, he started on it. My hips started moving unconsciously at a steady rythm and I felt bliss. I looked down at him and it was such a wonderful view, the only thing that was bothering me was his jeans that were still on. I pushed him a bit to get rid of those.

"I'm the one in charge now, Tae. I'll let this one slide, but just this one." He said in a firm tone, which made me smile and bite my lip. This Jungkook was so hot. Once finished with his jeans, he pushed me back against the sofa and continued me. He my balls a lot and then moved on to my hole. It felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter