The First Day

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My first day at BigHit was really busy, filled with frustration and fear, which tired me to the core by the time it was barely evening. Luckily, at that time I had already gotten the final yes and got a place in the group guaranteed so our new manager decided to gather all of us in the dance studio for us to start knowing each other. I got there first, accompanied by our manager, and later came Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi. Apparently they were in the music studio, checking all the programs and mics, really excited to start composing. After a couple more minutes, arrived Jimin, Jin and Jungkook, they had gone to the buffet looking for a snack. The moment the youngest walked through the door, laughing with his mates, the room lit up and everything was suddenly more beautiful than it was before. Well, keeping it short, the manager introduced us all and gave us the mission to talk to each other and spend time together, we were gonna be together for the whole week, spending the nights in the company place so we weren’t gonna be able to go home in some time.

The manager soon left us and the already pre-set groups continued their talks and I was left alone, sitting against the mirror looking around the place. Soon enough, Jin approached me.

“So happy to see you got the approval!” He cheered at me as he lended me a hand to stand up. I accepted the help and stood up smiling.

“Yeah, I’m really excited too. You all look like some interesting specimens, I hope we can all get to know each other a lot better by the end of the week” I said, eyeing everyone in the room, but my eyes kept sticking to a specific person. “What’s with him?” I inquired, looking at Jungkook, who was now standing alone, Jimin having left him to accompany Jin with me.

“Oh, he’s just a little timid, wanna go talk to him? I don’t like seeing him alone either” Jin proposed and I nodded and walked straight to the young boy.

“Hey, Kookie, how’s everything going?” I casually spoke up and the boy, like gotten out of a trance, looked my way scaredily.

“Oh, I’m good, th-thanks for asking” He was so cute. It was my first time hearing him talk, and his voice was so soft.

“Wanna go check out the place? We were planning on doing that now” Jimin said and suddenly Jungkook’s expression softened. It was notorious he didn’t feel as tensed when it was with Jimin.

“If you guys don’t mind…” He answered, softly again, and looking at the floor.

“Come with us!” Jin insisted and finally we started our tour around the place.

I became really quiet, not wanting to disturb the youngest, and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter