Love is not Over

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day arrived with bright light coming from the window and it woke me up. I really didn't want to be awake, I knew the day would be more terrific than my nightmares, but since I was away from my hyungs and all alone in my own house, I might as well do something. I got up and went to have some breakfast. I went to open the fridge but I saw something in one of the shelves that I hadn't noticed last night. There was some quite expensive whisky and was like, why not? So I grabbed it and poured some in a glass. I took a sip out of it and it burned my whole throat, making me flinch. I left it on the counter because it was too strong for me and went to the backyard. It was a beautiful day outside, but I couldn't see the beauty in anything anymore. After some minutes, the taste of whisky started fading and something in me wanted more even though drinking just a sip had hurted a lot. I followed my instincts and went inside for the glass and came back outside. I sat on the grass and took another sip of whisky, this time trying to bear it and it really wasn't so bad so I just kept drinking. Finished my glass and brought the whole bottle outside with me. I really didn't want to be in this awful reality. I needed something to make me forget, something to keep me thinking of anything else other than the fact the person I love the most now hates me. I started crying on my third glass. Everything was blurry now and whilst I laughed at myself for being dizzy, tears just started falling. I layed on the ground in fetal position crying and crying, I couldn't stop. Suddenly, from what seemed really far away, I heard my phone ringing; but it was just in my pocket, yet it sounded like it was various meters away. I grabbed it wiping my tears and trying to compose myself drinking some more while I looked at the caller id. It was Jimin. I decided to answer, it's not like he did anything wrong to me.

"Tae" I barely heard. I the speaker.

"H-hello?" I mumbled. The whole crying and being half drunk wasn't helping.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly sounded very concerned.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. Wha-what's up? Why called?" I managed to say.

"You sound drunk, are you sure you're okay?" Why does he know me so well?

"I maaaay have drank a little of whisky, but that doesn't mean I'm not okay haha" I almost bursted in laugh.

"Ugh, you're lucky I'm not there, I'd hit you so badly. That's not the answer, Taehyung." Silence. "Anyways, I called you to see if you were alright and to ask when you are coming back..."

"Uh, I guess tomorrow? Supposedly we have schedule for two days from now. So...yeah..."

"Oh, okay, we'll be here waiting for you, okay? We lo-"

"I don't want to see him, hyung" I started crying again. "I'm scared. I don't want to see how he hates me, not again, I wouldn't be able to bear it."

"Hey, hey, Tae, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter