Suspicions

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn’t until two months later, we already had our first mv released and were working on recording every song for our first mini-album, that a new change happened and it caught me completely off guard.

We were in the dance studio, about to start practicing our choreographies, so we were stretching and laughing at each other, when suddenly Jungkook approached me and grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs.

“Wh-wha…?” My face turned a deep shade of red as the younger kept eye contact as he opened my legs further.

“Helping you out, TaeTae” He smiled innocently and I cursed myself for having such a dirty mind. I decided to laugh it off and continue with his little game. After he let go of my ankles, we stood up and I grabbed his hips from behind and accidentally his brushed against my groin, owning a sigh from Kookie’s lips. I pushed from his back for him to fold himself against his legs.

“Helping you out, Kookie” I responded looking at the younger and giving a slight wink. He opened his mouth as to say something but we were cut off by Namjoon.

“Stop fooling around, these choreographies aren’t gonna practice themselves” He spoke up in a firm voice and I couldn’t help but laugh as I let go of my little prey.

“Well, you should be practicing already, dear Robot Monster” I said as I approached the guys on the other side of the studio, followed by Jungkook. Everyone laughed at Namjoon’s sudden loss of words and jumped straight into practice. After about two or three hours of practice, we headed to the showers, which now had evolved into many showers per floor. We now had three showers in each floor, which was very convenient.

The lazy- rappers showered in the first floor, while Jimin, Jungkook and Jin showered in the second floor and I showered alone in the third floor. I had to refuse showering with the others because the thought of Jungkook already got me hot; I wouldn’t like to be close to him when that’s happening. So we all walked to our showers, I accompanied the guys of the second floor and then walked towards the elevator to go to my shower as I heard the guys yelling and laughing. I couldn’t figure out what they were saying, so I resumed to my mission. Once in the shower, as always the steamy water helps me relax so much, I let out a sigh and I sit on the shower floor.  I oh so want this kid, what’d happen if I…? Ah, no. He doesn’t like me, I’m sure of that. Yeah, he plays along with me, but so he does with the others, nothing would come out if I confessed. I’d love to hug him to sleep. I’d love to wake him up with kisses everywhere. He deserves the world, and I’d do anything to give him my all, that is, if he lets me in…

With these thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter