Finally Mine

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was awaken by the sun entering the room and was surprised to see Jungkook lying beside me, curling into a ball in my chest. Memories of last night started to flash in my mind, and I have to admit I almost got hard at the thought; I was totally up for a second round right now. I softly placed a kiss on the younger’s forehead and shook his shoulder slightly to wake him up.

“Hey, wake up Kookie” I whispered and he opened one eye slowly. As soon as he saw me, he smiled.

“Hi Tae” He said, brushing his eyes.

“Good morning, love” I smiled back and kissed his cheek. He cupped his hands around my face, looked into my eyes deeply and placed a cute little peck on my lips.

“I never thought this day would come, the day I wake up to the wonderful sight of you” He whispered and kissed me again.

“Ah, what are you saying? I’m so ugly right now” I laughed

“Nonsense, Kim Taehyung. You’re the most perfect human being I ever got the pleasure to meet” He hid his face with the blankets, and I assumed he was blushing.

“Let me see you, don’t cover yourself” I pushed the blankets away and admired his cute face. “You know I wanted you since I saw you, don’t you? I can’t believe you feel something back” Tears were pooling in my eyes as I remembered all I had gone through because of this kid.

“Oh, shut up. Yes, I do know, you’re too obvious TaeTae” He smiled and kissed me, and I let go of the tears, letting them run down my face sideways.

“Jimin also told me something about a year ago. He told me you were curious to find out about my feelings, and believe me, you weren’t at all ready to know everything I felt for you” I smirked and the younger blushed.

“That prick. I’ll never tell him anything ever again if he’s gonna go telling everyone. At least he didn’t tell you explicitly that I was interested too, and I’m sure you were too naïve to actually realize that” Jungkook laughed and I pouted.

“Stop calling me stupid, I’m not stupid. But no, I didn’t realize that at the time” I frowned.

“You’re my stupid” He hugged me and started placing kisses everywhere in my face.

“Okay. And you’re my perfect little sunshine” We smiled and the younger blushed.

“As much as I hate to say it, we have to get up sooner or later” He sighed.

“Ow, but I want more Kookie time~” I tickled him, knowing it was his ultimate debility.

“Stop it stop it stop it! Noooo, get away from meee!” He laughed so hard that probably the others would be awaken by his yelling.

“Okay, but you make breakfast?” I gave him my strongest puppy eyes until he sighed.

“Alright…” He kissed me deeply and got up.

I lended him some clean clothes, which made my heart race a lot faster once I saw him wearing my clothes. We got dressed fast, feeling the rumblings in our stomachs, and I walked behind Jungkook –hands on his hips- towards the kitchen. We were lucky to find none of the members were awake, or at least we didn’t see anyone on our little trip. Once there, the younger and I had decided to have some pancakes and coffee, so he started looking for the ingredients to make both. I sat on one of the chairs and looked at him. I’m so lucky, how come he likes me too? What do we even do now? Ah, good question, Kim-ssi. What to do now? Were the thoughts that ran through my mind as I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter