花樣年華

Growing Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I woke up sore everywhere. Jungkook had really ed me up, and I had totally loved it, but now everything hurt. I woke up before him so I just stayed on the bed looking at my boy. I brushed his hair out of his eyes and appreciated the beautiful sight; he truly was an artwork. He looked so cute, curled up in a ball, mouth slightly open, breathing silently. I could stay in bed looking at him all day, but to be honest it was about time we went back to our dorm. I kissed him lightly on the lips and then proceeded to shake him. There is no way he would let me be romantic and wake up with a kiss, no; he doesn’t wake up even with a train in the same room as him.

“I-I’m awake…” He mumbled. His morning voice is slightly lower than usual and it is really lovely.

“Come on, baby, we have to go back. Manager-nim is probably cursing me for taking such a long and out-of-nowhere vacation.” I kissed his cheek and took out the blankets so he absolutely had to wake up. He sat on the bed rubbing his eyes and I looked at him. How is he possibly so perfect in a moment like this?

“Do you wanna go to a café to have breakfast?” I suggested but Jungkook looked at me like he just saw a ghost.

“What if people recognize us and take pictures again? I don’t wanna go through that again, Tae…” His eyes got teary, which I get, he had just woken up and it is kind of normal to overreact.

“Oh, yeah. I had forgotten. It’s okay. I’ll go make coffee and uhm, I don’t know. Is it okay to have pancakes?” I asked.

“Yeah, pancakes are fine. Thank you, I love you.” He said as he grabbed his phone. I smiled, kissing his forehead and leaving to the kitchen. He really doesn’t get tired of saying “I love you”. And I certainly will never get tired of hearing it from him.

After fixing ourselves coffee and a pair of pancakes for each, I went back to the bedroom, where he was exactly in the same position as when I left, still on his phone.

“You have an addiction.” I sat on the bed, setting the tray in front of us.

“I don’t.” He blocked his phone and left it to his side as he kissed me sweetly.

“Itadakimasu!” I announced as I started with a sip of my coffee.

“Itadakimasu indeed” Jungkook answered as he gave a bite to one of his pancakes.

I am no chef, but I have to admit my pancakes were pretty good. Everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter