With a little help from my friends

To Win A Lawyers Heart

You woke the next morning to the sound of your phone ringing. Groaning to yourself you sat up and yawned before reluctantly answering.

"___ speaking." 

A light airy chuckle echoed from the other line. "___, do you even check your caller ID?" You couldn't help the smile that broke out onto your face, "Taozi." 

"A little birdy told me that my little ___ is very sad, so sehun and I agreed you need to go on a date with us." You could practically hear the smirk on his face. 

"I'd rather not be a third wheel." You heard shuffling on the other line before a slightly deeper voice rang out. 

"___, why are you always so stubborn? But you know what? I won't be hearing it. Hurry and get ready Tao and I will be there to pick you up in half and hour." The line went dead before you even had a chance to protest.

"Aigoo, these punks really." You sighed pushing yourself out of bed and walking to the bathroom.You hurriedly washed up and made yourself presentable. 

"____, Sehuns at the door!" Your mother called. You sighed and checked yourself over one last time before heading downstairs.

"Sehun-ah" You breathed out as your eyes met his stern ones. He was standing at the bottom of the steps his arms crossed over his chest giving you his trademark smile. 

"___" He cooed once you were standing Infront of him. "Are you ready for our date? Taozi and I are super excited." He beamed ruffling your hair. No matter how much you wanted to say no, and crawl back into bed you found it impossible to say anything under his strong gaze. Nodding sheepishly you tucked your hair behind you ear and said your goodbyes to your mother. 

The day started off slow and casual breakfast at a small cafe and a walk around the park, but soon you were at the zoo and the amusment park. Finally, with the day drawing to an end you settled on going back to Tao and Sehun's place for drinks. Everything was going smoothly each of you enjoy their third can of beer until Tao spoke up. 

 "___-ah what are you gonna do for a job? I know it's been hard since the firm let you go, and if I could convince them to take you back I would."

  Sehun shifted around until he pulled Tao into his side and kissed the top of his head. "I was more thinking about talking with the guy who lives on the top floor. He owns a small business, plus he's mentioned needing help" He offered smiling at you. 

You sighed before finishing your drink and looking at them quizzically. "Why would think of setting me up with this mystery man." 

"Because he's mentioned hiring you before." Tao commented wrapping his arms around Sehuns waist. "We're pretty sure you've worked for him before too. His names Park Chanyeol. Ring any bells?" 

 "Park Chanyeol? You mean the Park Chanyeol who's company got used after a security breach?" You questioned them quickly.

"Yeah." Sehun shrugged smiling at you. "He said he's been looking for ever since you won that case for him. And when rumors broke of your firm letting you go he was so mad he kept saying the minute he found you he was gonna give you a job at his company." He continued finishing the rest of his beer.  

You couldn't help but smile to yourself as you glanced between the two of them. "So do you think I should go say Hello?"