Park Chanyeol

To Win A Lawyers Heart

"What was I thinking?" You questioned staring at the apartment door. "Should I go say hello.." You mocked yourself staring down at your feet letting out anannoyed sigh. 

'Top floor apartment 1692' Sehun's voice echoed around in your head. 'He's been dying to see you.' It rang out again giving you silent encouragement as you slowly approached the door. Ever so slowly you raised your hand to ring the doorbell, but before you were able the door came flying open, and a silhouette came crashing into you.

You let out a pained yelp as you fell backwards onto the cold floor. 
"Omo I am so sorry!" A tender voice reached you as you looked up to see a smiling man offering you his hand. You gratefully accepted as he helped pull you to your feet. "Ah sorry I was..I was looking for someone I must have gotten the wrong apartment" you murmured noticing this man was not Chanyeol.  
"Were you looking for Chanyeol?" He asked raising an eyebrow.  "You must be, he always gets all the cute ones." He sighed ruffling his hair. You felt your face blush at his comment as you found sudden interest in your shoes. The man laughed before patting you on the head. "So cute. Anyways Chanyeol's Inside. See you later." He replied before taking off down the hallway. 

After brushing yourself off a bit you finally rang the doorbell. You could hear it echo through out the house before you picked up on heavy footsteps nearing the door. Your nerves were on edge but before you could chicken out the door opened quickly and you were met with a bare chest.
"What you forget baek?" 
You involuntarily let your eyes trace over his chest admiring it before slowly looking up at him. 
"Oh!" He gasped slightly before smiling at you. "You're not baek." He bent down slightly to look at you face to face. "Can I help you with something noona?" He cooed happily. Your eyes grew wide and before you could think better of it you whacked him on the shoulder lightly. "Yah! Who are you calling Noona?!" 

It fell silent for a moment before he began laughing. "I've never had someone hit me for calling them Noona before!" He choked out clutching his stomach in his fit of laughter. You instantly felt embarrassed as you hid your face I'm your hands. 
"Hey! Chanyeol do you think you could keep it down a bit?" A mans voiced questioned and you immediately turned around to look at him. He was good looking you admitted to yourself as you spotted him leaning against his apartment door glaring at Chanyeol.  
"Sorry! sorry. Luhan hyung." Chanyeol apologized bowing to the glaring man before grabbing your wrist and gently pulling you inside. 
His apartment was very tidy which surprised you, as you took off your shoes and slipped on the house slippers he set down for you. 
"Would you like a glass of water?" He questioned disappearing into the kitchen. "S-sure." You replied as you settled yourself on the couch and looked around. He returned a few moments later siting in the chair across from you and handing you your water. You smiled at him as you accepted it noticing he had thrown a shirt on. 
"So what's your name since I can't call you noona?" He questioned relaxing into his chair. You took a deep breath setting your water down before leaning foreword placing your hands on your knees. 
"___" you started quietly. "Wu ___"
His eyes immediately widened as he stared at you. He in a harsh breath before smiling hugely at you. 
"I knew you looked familiar! I've been looking for you!" He stated happily still smiling at you. 
"So I've been told." You replied returning his smile. "That's why I came up to say hello." 
  You both exchanged small talk for awhile before you remembered Sehun mentioning he had been looking for help." After a few more witty jokes between the two of you, you finally asked him about it. 
"So Chanyeol," you started taking a deep breath "I heard something about you needing help at your company?" You questioned biting your lip. He looked at you in pure confusion raising an eyebrow before a look a realization set in. 
"oh yeah! I told Sehun I was looking for a secretary" He laughed lightheartedly. "I'm sure you don't have secretarial experience but if your interested the positions available."  He finished before getting up and walking over to his desk. After a few moments he returned handing you a small stack of papers. "Usually there'd be an interview and a trail period but since it's you were talking about if you want it the jobs yours." He smiled sitting back down. You looked over the paperwork quietly and thoroughly until you noticed one particular line that caught your interest. 'All employees are required to stay in the company dorms Monday-Thursday.' You raised an eyebrow before looking up at Chanyeol. 
"All employees are required to stay in the company dorms?" You questioned. He looked up at you and smiled happily.  
"They are more of small individual apartments. They're pretty nice if I do say so myself." He waited a few moments before continuing. "I stay in them as well during the week. They are a block from the company building." He finished watching you quietly. You thought over it for a moment before deciding it was probably worth it. 
"Alright, if you'll hire me then I'll take the job." He immediately grinned at you clasping his hands together. 
"Great! Just show up here tomorrow morning around 9 and we'll fill out all the paperwork, show you around the dormitory, and get you moved In that way you're ready for work Monday morning." You nodded and tucked some hair behind your ear. "Perhaps, I should get going then seems I have a busy day tomorrow." You joked smiling at him happily.