Who is this

To Win A Lawyers Heart

You could feel him tense under you as he took in a deep breath lightly shifting making you remove yourself from him. He slowly turned to look at you chewing on his lip. "No...I mean I didn't think of it as one..." He trailed off avoiding your gaze. "I'm not saying we should start dating..its just..i dunno..I just..I just like you, ___." He finished slowly playing with his fingers not making any attempt to look at you. You let a small smile spread itself on your face as you leaned foreword and laid your head against his shoulder.
"So let's start slow.."
You felt him chuckle more than you heard it. "Isn't it a little late for slow?" His arms slowly moved to pull you into his lap and he rested his head on top of yours.

A few months had passed since then and although you had Chanyeol weren't official everyone knew you were a thing. Which wasn't hard to figure out with all the after work plans, the just cause anonymous flowers, and you holding hands when you thought no one was looking.

You settled yourself onto Chanyeols bed as you slowly looked over the growing stack of paperwork on his desk. He kept saying he'd get to it but from the looks of it he hadn't just yet.
"How long do you intend to put all that paperwork off for?" You asked laying down and burying yourself under the blankets.
"Just a little longer." He replied walking out of the bathroom towel drying his hair. You quietly hummed in response peeking at him over the blankets. He chuckled sticking his tongue out at you as he sat down on the edge of the bed.
"Aren't you going to shower?"
You nodded sitting up and crawling over to him pressing a quick kiss to cheek.
"You'll blow dry my hair right?" He nodded smiling at you before he got up to blow dry his own hair.

You slipped into the shower quickly enjoying how the warm water hugged your body. Though the moment didn't last long as you soon heard a knock on the door.
"Yes?" You asked looking at the door from the shower slowly.
"Your phones ringing." Chanyeols voice answered quickly and you let out a slightly annoyed sigh.
"Can you answer that for me? Just tell them I'll call them back once I'm out of the shower." You heard him hum quickly before the sound of his retreating footsteps hit you.

Chanyeol quietly looked at your ringing phone before answering not bothering to check the caller I.D.
"____ is in the shower right now, she told me to let you know she'll call you back as soon as she's done." He sighed into the phone quickly before he could hear a slightly angry puff of breath from the other line.
"Who is this?" The voice asked quietly anger seeping out of every word.
"Um, who is this?" Chanyeol questioned back scratching the back of his neck feeling slightly uncomfortable.
"This his her husband. Wu Yifan. Tell her to call me back immediately, that it's important." And with that the line went dead.