Park Chanyeol 2

To Win A Lawyers Heart

You woke up early the next morning yawning as you made your way downstairs to eat. Your mother had left your breakfast on the counter which you gladly warmed up and ate quickly. After washing the dishes you went back upstairs to shower and get dressed. You decided to wear a simple pair of dark jeans, with a white crop top, navy blazer, and heels. You quickly fixed your hair and makeup before heading out.

When you arrived you quietly entered the lobby area, and headed to the elevator. While you were waiting you noticed the man next to you kept glancing at you. You turned and offered him your best smile and politely said 'Good Morning.' 

He nodded at you before looking at his watch. "Good morning." He responded quietly. When the elevator arrived you noticed Tao was getting off dressed head to toe in his best suit. "Taozi!" You waved him over happily. He turned to look at you and smiled happily making his way to you. "___-ah why are you here?" He questioned looking over you quickly before nodding approvingly. 

"I'm meeting Chanyeol." You replied as you noticed the same man from early making his was over to you. "Tao, were going to be late." He stated pointing at his watch. Tao nodded quickly before introducing you two. "Suho hyung this is ___. She worked at our firm before you transferred over." You bowed and offered him your hand which he shook immediately smiling at you. "Pleasure to meet you ___." You nodded at him before glancing at his watch. "Ah, well I have to meet someone now and I don't want to make you late, Taozi let's get together for drinks again soon, okay?" You excused yourself before getting into the elevator. 

Once you got to the top floor you noticed Chanyeol was waiting for you outside his apartment with the man from last night. You smiled at them both before walking over. 

"Right on time ___." Chanyeol commented smiling. "This is Baekhyun my assistant. You'll be working together." Baekhyun gave you a quick once over before smiling. "You're the cute girl from last night." He chuckled lightly before bowing. "Let's work hard together." You blushed at his comment before returning his bow. Chanyeol watched the two of you for a moment before speaking up. "Yah, what's all this cute girl from last night talk?" He questioned. Baekhyun laughed to himself for a moment before elbowing Chanyeol in the side and winking. "Wouldn't you like to know."  

The three of you joked around as you went on a tour of the company dormitory, before heading to a restaurant to fill out all the necessary paperwork. Chanyeol informed you that he'd be by your house at around 7 to help you pack up your things and get you moved into the dorms. 

When you got back home you headed upstairs to check your phone since you had managed to forget it. You picked up the device from your bedside table, and hit the home button watching it light up. A message was waiting for you along with 5 missed calls. 

'___ we need to talk. Let's meet up soon. -Yifan'