Heechul

If I Die Tonight

Heechul’s Point of view (Not Part of Rachel’s flash back.)

I walked away from the woman I love. I know she didn’t mean most of the things she said. She always says heartless things like that when we have an argument and she gets really angry. But she is right I am insecure maybe that’s why I got so angry? She knows me to well I mean come on she was with Changmin first! I’m scared less she will decide she was happier with him instead of me.

I don’t know how to breath with out her anymore God I really am pathetic. No wonder she wouldn’t give me an answer when I asked her to marry me. Maybe I shouldn’t go home tonight, go to a bar or something. Then tomorrow the two of us can sit down and work it out?

“I wonder if I should go stay with Hankyung and Kazzy tonight?” I scratched my head carelessly as the cross walk says it is safe to cross.

As I cross the street suddenly the wind is knocked out of me. I can feel my ribs break as my head bangs against the cold hard street. Then I feel the wheels of a car run over me and then back up. I hear it sped off as the blood fills my lungs and I cough up more blood than I thought my body could ever hold.

I feel my head spin and I realize the cold awful truth. I’m going to die, I’m going to ING die. I’m going to become some God damn piece of road kill!

I hear screaming and the sound of someone running and the feeling of being lifted? Then I see Rachel looking at me and I realize she’s holding me in her arms. I feel the light sensation of tears running down my face and see tears falling from her eyes. Please stop crying I can’t stand it when you cry.

I see her lips moving is she speaking? Why can’t I hear her voice? I start to feel my body go numb. My vision blurs and suddenly everything is shrouded in darkness.