A Meeting

If I Die Tonight

********** (Back flash Rachel’s point of view.)

Why am I here? Shouldn’t I have told Heechul I was coming to see Changmin? Instead of being secretive and saying, I was going shopping with a girlfriend. I shortly consider walking out and calling Kazzy and Bree and seeing if they want to go shopping. However right than Changmin walks in looking tired and messily dressed. After spotting me, he walked over to me and took a seat.

“You’re here!” Changmin said offering a weak smile as he signaled for a waiter to pour him some coffee.

“You’re late! You where supposed to be here half an hour ago! I told Heechul I was going out with a couple of girlfriends to go shopping.” I told him as I took a sip of my third cup of coffee. I noted the light nod of his head as he acknowledged what I had just told him.

“I’m sorry Rachel you see what happened…” Changmin started to think of an excuse as to why he was late.

He hadn’t really changed sense the two of us broke up. He was most likely was going to tell me something about saving an old lady from a burning building than helping girl scouts sell cookies. You see not only is my ex a terrible liar. He also used the same lies repeatedly. The truth most likely was whatever girl he met at the bar last night was so good in bed he had to go a couple more rounds before he came see me. That would explain why he looked so tired.

“I don’t want to hear your excuses Changmin. Just tell me what it is you wanted to see me about?” I asked him feeling a little worried at his state. He looked like the weak coffee the café served was the only thing keeping him awake.

“How is he?” Changmin asked knowing there was no need to say who ’he’ was. We both knew he was talking about Heechul.

“He is doing great. His book of fairytales just went best seller but his first love is his paintings.” I said smiling softly his most recent painting had been that of a single flower on a cliff over looking the ocean.