I Just Don't Know

If I Die Tonight

“You shouldn’t have said that Rachel!” Changmin said as we walked down the street. He was walking with what could almost be called ambition. As if he was trying to make him, self look even taller. As if he was trying to say to someone, he was as good as everyone else.

“It wouldn’t be a problem if you where not so sensitive about it.” I said as I struggled to keep up with his pace. Finally, he stopped right in front of a toy store and caught his breath. He hadn’t walked that far maybe a few blocks but he looked as if he had just run a marathon.

“So how is my brother?” Changmin asked returning to our original subject.

“He is doing great. And besides you asked me that already.” I said laughing at Changmin’s blunder. I often repeated what I said multiple times out of habit but it was unlike Changmin to do so.

“Yeah I guess I did huh?” He said laughing as he scratched his head. It was times like this could almost remember why I loved him in the first place.

“Changmin I would love to stay but I promised Heechul I would go with him to a Gala tonight. So I have to go buy a dress and get ready.” I said as I pulled out my cell phone to check the time.

“Rachel before you go there is something I have to tell you.” Changmin’s eyes to drift to the people in the crowd passing us. He looked uncomfortable like he knew he had to say something but didn’t know how.

“Changmin what is wrong?” I was worried was he going to tell me what has been bothering him this whole time? Changmin let out a small sob as he wrapped his arms around me, and started to cry on my shoulder.

“Rachel…I…just don’t know what…to…to…do anymore.” Changmin all but collapsed in my arms. His sobs where heartbreaking and I could feel my self tearing up. I couldn’t remember the last time he had cried if ever he had.

“Rachel?” I froze I knew that unmistakable voice. I turned around and saw the hurt and confused expression that belonged to my boyfriend Heechul.