A Meeting Pt 2

If I Die Tonight

End Back flash

“Rachel?” I was broken out of my daydream by the sound of Changmin’s slightly annoyed and confused voice.

“Yes what is it?” I asked trying to make it sound like I hadn’t been not paying attention this whole time.

“When I asked if my brother makes you happy, you didn’t answer. Could this mean things are not going so well in paradise?” Changmin’s voice challenged me to tell him otherwise. He had that way about him making you question things you knew for the truth. However, Changmin is not a bad person it’s just that to him it was inconceivable that someone could be happy with Heechul.

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear the damn question. Moreover, to answer your quest yes I am happy! He makes me happier than I have ever been. Yes, Changmin that includes when I was with you. And my relationship wit your brother is perfectly fine!” I answered annoyed. I don’t know why I suddenly became so defensive at Changmin’s slight accusation.

“I honestly find it hard to believe that nothing is wrong with your relationship.” Changmin continued to challenge me. The only reason I hadn’t walked out of there is that I was wondering what made him so tired. Why did he look like he wasn’t sleeping and hadn’t eaten and maybe even crying?

The two brothers hated each other more than anything. Which to me and their mothers it is quite sad. Because to the rest of us it is, clear if they didn’t hate each other so much. They could honestly be the best of friends.

“Everything is fine damn it! Heechul even asked me to marry him! So mind your own damn business you bastard!” I had said the word ‘bastard’ so off handedly I didn’t even realize it. However, I soon realized my error.

I had made the mistake of calling Changmin a bastard. That was his weak point the one thing he couldn’t stand. The effects of my mistake hit Changmin hard and quickly. His already tired worn out face soon became the face of fury. Moreover, the table seemed to be on the verge of cracking from him gripping it so hard.

“Who the do you think you are to call me a bastard?” When Changmin stood up he seemed to be unable to stand and his skin became redder than before.

“Your ex-girlfriend and your older brother’s fiancée. Now lets get out of here before you cause an even bigger scene you moron!” The tone of my voice was low and dangerous and had I not known it was coming from me. I would have been frightened. Changmin nodded his head and left a fifty on the table. We started to walk down a crowed street and Changmin I noticed started to calm down the more we walked.