Paint Me A Picture

If I Die Tonight

Back flash

“So it can not be touched! By remaining untouched, it remains pure and innocent. The flower will never know the evilness of man!” Heechul explained this to me as he stood there in a white T-shirt and boxers both covered in various different shades of paint.

“It’s nice.” I told him when Heechul suddenly gave me a you-must-be-kidding-me look.

“Only nice? I worked on this painting for ages! Come on you can be honest this painting is amazing!” He said as he walked over to me and kissed me sweetly. When suddenly an idea popped into my head.

“Ok I admit it!” I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

“What do you admit?” He asked as he started to kiss my neck.

“I like the painting!” I said as I let out a giggle and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You see?” He said as he placed delicate kisses along my collarbone.

“I like the painting…more than I like you!” I said teasing him. Even though I knew that, what I had said was not true.

“What?” He said looking at me shocked. I could see the mixture of confusion and annoyance. For him the one who loved me more than anything did. The thought that I might like something more than him added to his anxiety. That I may one day feel that I was happier with his illegitimate brother Changmin.

“I said I like the painting more than I like you!” I laughed at his confused expression.

“Take it back or I will never kiss you again.” Heechul said pouting as he let me go.

“Fine don’t kiss me.” I said as I walked to a container or blue paint and dipped the tips of my fingers into the paint. Heechul looked at me in bewilderment at my action but soon a look of shock replaced it. As I repeatedly flicked blue paint onto his face.

“See…if…I…care!” I said as I flicked him with more paint. Finally, the shock wore off and he started flicking me with the red paint. I was pleasantly shocked at his audacity to fight back. Finally, after we finished our play, Heechul dipped one of his fingers in the Mint green paint. Then he looked at me so sweetly I knew he was planning something.

“You will care baby…just wait you’ll care.” He said as he presses the painted finger on the tip of my nose.

“Oh really?” I said seductively as I stood on my tiptoes and kisses his passionately. He eagerly responded to the kiss as it became more heated. Than I pulled away and enjoyed the befuddled look on Heechul’s face.

“Hmm seems like you’re the one who cares not me. See you later babe!” I said as I look back and than walk out his art studio and back to the apartment, we shared downstairs.

Behind me I heard my lover's soft cuckle as he quickly swooped me up and carried me back upstairs.