A little to late

If I Die Tonight

Rachel’s Point Of View (Just before hit and run)

A few minutes after he left I started to think I should go look for him and tell him I’m sorry. Every minute he was gone the more I felt like something bad was going to happen. Finally I decided to look for him that bad feeling getting worse by the second. As I left our apartment I started to scan the streets for him knowing he couldn’t have gone far. I walked a few blocks away from our apartment when down the street I saw someone begin to cross the street. A car zoomed past me and to my horror I witnessed the car hit this person, back up and run over the person again then speed off.

I pulled out my cell phone and ran over to the person. As I got closer I realized the person was Heechul and started screaming as I started to run over to where he was. I quickly called 911 and told them what I had seen and gave them the street address.

When I reached Heechul I picked him up and held him in my arms, I could feel his staggered breathing. My tears fell on his chalk white face. The blood escaping his mouth and the gash on his forehead dripped onto my arms and small pools on the ground.

“ Heechul I love you. Please stay awake until the EMTs get here. Please don’t leave me.” Heechul’s lips start to move but no sound comes out , his eyes start to close and his body becomes limp. I started to smack his face and shake him a bit.

“Heechul? Heechul? NO NO NO WAKE UP! Please wake up damn you!” My pleas where foolish Heechul had already passed out from blood loss. I held him close while I waited for the EMTs. When the ambulance arrived I unwillingly let him go.

End Flash Back.