Hell for whom ??

Changes for worse

MINHO'S POV

TIME SKIP – ONE WEEK….

I layed in my room as silence continued to engulf me. Silence was the only thing I let myself surround with to feel comfortable to feel to feel fine but did it even work?? I layed on my bed feeling the numbness in my body, yes I have been emotionless ever since the incident took place with me. One week, a whole week had passed by that I had locked myself up in my room with only silence that embraced my body.

I felt dried up of any emotion, happy , sad, crying or anything, I was more like an emotionless machine. Wait a minute, I should not forget my buddy, the only thing that was going to stay by my side all life from now on. I wasn’t emotionless yet, there was yet this pain lingering in my heart. Pain of separation, pain of hurt, pain of heart break, pain of broken trust, and the worse one the pain of betrayal.

It was like my heart wasn’t pumping blood anymore, it was rather pumping this pain all through my body that made my muscles, tissues, cells, organs everything go numb like they never existed in me. The pain of betrayal continued to mock me everyday every minute every second like a needle pieced through my heart. I was broken emotionally, the pain of heart break was all that I could hear in me except the silence. The pain with which my heart screamed to be relieved of all the pain was hard to bear but I continued to keep it in me because this was the only thing that approved I was still alive.

For a moment I wondered did it really mattered if I was alive or not. I was already done with everything anyway, my life should be ended by now, why am I still alive when I don’t have a reason to live. Why am I still alive when I am so empty so numb so depressed, ugh I am broken and I can feel the pain.

The pain is breaking me down even more, it always makes me remind how that betrayed me, it made me remind that I had done a mistake to love someone. Someone please rip this pain out of me, I’ll be better off as a machine an empty machine, a numb emotionless machine. It would be so much more better than living in the hell when this pain continued to mock me, spit at my face on how foolish I was to believe on anyone except my own family, someone please rip out this pain from me.

SULLI’S POV

 A week, 7 days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, 604800 seconds, 604801 seconds, 604802 seconds, 604803 seconds and so on I continued to count as the second hand of the clock continued to tick. Tick tock tick tock the clock went on for hours now. A tear escaped its way from my right eye and slipped down my temple.

I hissed as the tear burned the area from where it made its way down onto the floor, it hurt me, my tears burned the cuts and marks on my face. It hurt me inside out, it was painful to be here, more than causing me pain, it was making me sick, how come I get myself into this situation, how come I stuck myself here. What wrong had I ever done to anyone to see myself like this.

It hurt, it pained, everywhere, all my body was starting to feel like a burden to me. I just wished I wasn’t even born, when this was what, written in my life. I slowly blinked my eyes and turned my head to face the ceiling. I groaned again, yes the movement hurt me. it hurt me to move even a single part of my body.

More than anything it hurt to think Minho thought of me to be a . I lightly closed my eyes, a few more tears ran down my temples. ’Don’t you dare take my name with that y mouth of yours. Only goodness knows how many of the people you have off with that ty tongue.’ He shouted at me those exact words. More tears, did he really think I was such a . ‘I don’t want any s in my house.’ He words again snapped at me. Even if it was all just he said to me a week back, these all words still fleet like they were freshly thrown at me, they still stung my heart like a needle.

‘I feel disgusted at myself that I ever touched you . I can’t believe I even let your ty body to reach me.’ His words made me flinch even as they had just passed my thoughts. A groan escaped my lips and more tears ran down my temples, it pained, I shouldn’t groan, my throat, it pained. I was hurt not because of the pain I was getting but because of what Minho said to me.

‘Tell your oh so fake innocent story to some e company, maybe they’ll take you in. That’s where you actually belong. don’t show me your face again.’ He snapped, e company, was he even serious, what had I done so wrong to be called a e that too by Minho.

As more and more tears escaped my lips small whimpers also found there way out and yes it hurt, it continued to hurt more and more as I cried, the pain continued to increase in my chest and all my body. Why not just end everything at once why am I here, on this earth, still being punished, for something I didn’t do.

Suddenly the door behind me opened and someone made their way towards me. The slow footsteps, continued to walk to me, getting louder and louder at he was coming towards me. I kept my eyes closed, whoever it was I didn’t care to see him/her, there was no use to even look at the people around me even if they were nice to me.

The person stood right my side and looked down at my puny self completely sad to see my view. I could feel his eyes boring into me, and I really felt like digging a hole and hiding myself in it. Since the person was here at this point of time I am sure he was here with some news of Minho and I was ing eager to hear it.

He threw something by my side and spoke and his words straight reached to my heart that smiled in relief that washed over me. Yeah, this was the only thing that made my heart relieve on some of the pain it held in him and always screamed out. He completed his talk and walked away, out of the door shutting it behind him. Maybe he could see I wasn’t in the mood to talk about anything.

A smile crossed my lips yes I was happy for Minho, my pain almost disappeared for a minute then returned and screamed at me. it kicked my heart and crushed it into pieces. I cried again, yes it was paining even more now, someone save me please, this pain is unbearable please save me. I continued to pray and cry my heart out but I knew there was no one nearby to hear me out and I continued to cry to myself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my dear reviews and subscribers honestly you are the best people any author could dream of.,... i just can't tell you how great you all are, the activeness with which you motivate me to write more is tremendously amazing,... continue to love me and continue to comment and comment and subscribe ... and i'll make sure to keep you happy with best updates...

hello everyone,.. how are you all... well next update and i know its small... actually let me explain... you see i showed a time skip well,... that means the coming chapters are going to be in complete flashback of these seven days and you are going to love it since it would be pure angst and ... bear with this chapter and forgive me for such a shorty update and i will make sure next chappys are so much better so i can make up for this..

AS PROMISED..COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES... LOVE YOU ALL CONTINUE COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING....