The first glance

Changes for worse

MINHO'S POV

I and Sulli walked out of the door and to my car. We sat in and I drove off to his place. I drove the car at a slow pace, as slow as he could. I really didn’t want Sulli to meet my parents at any cost. I didn’t want Sulli to have a mental break down or to be dragged into depression after meeting my family. If I had even the slight bit of chance I would have completed denied Sulli to meet  my parents but Sulli was so eager and excited that I couldn’t deny her. I noticed Sulli praying for everything to just pass out perfectly but I knew nothing was perfect when it came to his parents.

I and my brother hated the atmosphere of our house when it came to the situations of our girlfriends, to meet our parents. Normally our parents were quiet good as a company but when it came onto the life of their sons’ they were highly possessive. The extra amount of love they poured out turned suffocating to the extent that if felt like running away from them. Being possessive over the hearty choice of their sons was ok, but being harsh to the extent that they would scare the girl away, so scared that she would never really be seen around ever, was too much of a behave to handle.

I was highly nervous since it was the first time I wa taking any girl home after almost 4-5 attempts made by Minseok hyung, only to get rejected every time and the girl would never been seen again. Did they really scare the girl to such and extent. I was even more terrified because I had already seen what my parents could do to the girl, or to what extent they could go. For a moment I wondered what turned them so rude to start insulting someone. I knew my parents were not the kind to turn their possessiveness into a mess of harsh and rude remarks. I  sighed and slumped in my seat, driving to the house unintentionally.

On the other hand, I could clearly see  Sulli was hella worried as well due to the thought of her first meeting with my parents. She had no idea about what kind and how were my parents. I never really talked about them before her, so she was totally clueless about their thoughts and personality. Sulli said she was confident that she would turn the thoughts of my parents. Did she really had the capability to do so?? I had 60% trust on her but the remaining 40% the terrible one.

AUTHOR'S POV

Sulli was too nervous to speak anything and she tried her best to bring everything out onto her face. She knew it was going to be hard to face them but she decided to stay calm and highly conscious of what she did or said and mostly she decided to be as true and natural as she could, to herself and even to Minho’s parents.

Around 30 minutes later Minho and Sulli reached Minho’s house and as expected Minho’s house was more like a kings palace than a house. The large gate that opened up to a lawn with a pathway in between that lead to the house entrance. Minho drove in and stopped right before the start step of his house. Sulli looked out of the window totally amused by the surroundings. Minho, horrified, looked at his house though the window and mentally slapped himself to be so helpless about the situation and the meeting set up. Minho was busy thinking about the possibilities of the conclusion of the meeting when Sulli shook him bringing him out of thoughts and back to reality.

Minho hesitantly stepped out of his car and gave his house another horrified glance. He sighed and along with Sulli walked up the steps towards the entrance door. Minho stood right before the entrance door as if someone had glued his feet to the floor and there was no possibility of any movement from him. Sulli kept staring Minho for a few moments then shook him nudging him to ring the bell. Minho unintentionally nodded and looked at the door bell still thinking to turn back and drive back home until there was still a chance. Minho, terrified, rang the bell and felt like he did the biggest mistake he could ever do.

Suddenly the large entrance door opened and a servant welcomed the two in. The two walked in hand-in hand, it was more like Sulli was dragging Minho inside. Minho’s intuition was screaming and kicking him to go back home as soon as possible if he loved Sulli  and wanted her to be by his side forever, but Minho knew it was already too late now to turn back. He knew the arrow had already left the bow and it was definitely on the way to stab Sulli. Minho was sure to never forgive himself if the arrow stabbed right though Sulli’s heart and killed their relationship. There was no way he was going to bear the pain, the pain to kill there relation himself.

Sulli and Minho were standing in between the living room, Minho busy in thoughts and Sulli busy trying to get herself adjusted to the royal surroundings when she noticed a tall and slim boy walked down the stairs talking on the phone. The boy was quiet muscular and had a body quiet like Minho did. The boy also looked handsome and like some celebrity, well, almost like Minho had a reborn. Sulli went near Minho’s ear and whispered him about the person. Minho snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the stairs noticing his elder brother Minseok walk down the stairs busy on the phone.

MINSEOK’S POV

I was busy talking to one of my clients as I walked down the stairs and noticed Minho standing in the living room with a girl by his side. I smirked and walked down the stairs hanging the phone. “Minho, what’s up brother.” I said and immediately walked to Minho hugging him. “You seem to be working out more dude.” I said studying Minho’s body. Minho had quiet changed, he looked more muscular and more like a man than the last time I met him. Minho smiled and nodded to me. With a sudden moment, Minho turned to the girl standing by his side at a bit of distance. He held her wrist and pulled her closer.

“Hyung this is Sulli, the girl I love.” Minho introduced the girl and s his arm around her waist as if securing him as her property. “And Sulli, this is my elder brother Minseok.” He introducing me, looking at her. Sulli nodded to Minho and bowed to me with a pretty smile. I genuinely smiled at her and nodded studying the girl, eyeing her up and down. I held onto her hand and kissed the back of her palm, but my eyes were stuck at her face that looked so innocent as if she was a new born baby.

“So dude why are you here??” I asked turning to Minho, though side eyed I was still glancing at Sulli and eyeing her body as if I had never seen a girl before. Usually there were thousands of girls around me but Sulli was a bit different comparing to any other girl Minseok had met.

“Hyung I came to meet umma and appa and to introduce Sulli to them. They set up meeting, didn’t they tell you.” Minho said and immediately my eyes snapped to him. I stared at Minho in disbelief, like he was the biggest fool alive on earth. What does he mean meet his parents, was he planning to already talk to their parents about the marriage.

“Dude are you even serious?? You came with your girlfriend to meet our parents.” I asked suspecting that maybe I heard wrong the first time. I secretly eyed Sulli again and noticed how she looked at Minho with a bit of worry crouched up her face. Those expressions on her face was hell of a turn on for me. Honestly I was never the one so sensitive and so easy to be . But this girl was a bit different unlike other girls, she was way more attractive and tempting to me. Unknowingly, I my lips still staring the girl side eyed. I was least bothered what Minho was even saying about. I continued to eye the girl humming at Minho’s statements.

Not even a least of all the talks Minho did were heard by me. All my attention and the thoughts were on the girl who was busy staring Minho as if she had met him for the first time ever in life. Even the worry up her face look so pretty that I just wanted to stop talking to Minho and rather sit down talking more to Sulli so I could continue to note the different expressions she put on in different situational talks. I was probably day dreaming when suddenly Minho’s voice cut amidst my thoughts and striked my head. I turned my eyes to him and hummed asking him to repeat the last few words.

“I asked didn’t umma and appa told you about it??” Minho asked probably annoyed by my lack of attention towards him. Well, I didn’t really care what he even wanted to talk to me about. I just shook my head him and again snapped my eyes towards the girl who was now looking around the house with amusement ridden all over her face. “Maybe they just forgot to tell you!! When did you reach here anyway??” Minho asked and I turned my head towards him annoyed at his question. It was like he triggered me to get angry at him. But it wasn’t like he even knew what was I going though at that point of time.

I took a deep breath and spoke. “Dude I have been home for some while. There’s a big scandal going on in my company. The rivals have turned us trapped with a full proof plan and I didn’t really know how to handle everything so I just decided to underground for a while.” I explained remembering the past few incidents in my  company. Only the thought of the scandal irritated me making me feel sick and nostalgic. “You don’t know how frustrating it is to just sit and watch and-“ I was saying trying to explain to Minho the nostalgic feeling created in me and that was burning everyday when a sudden voice cut me in between.

AUTHOR'S POV

Minho’s parents sat in there room discussing about what and what not they were going to talk to the girl about when there was a sudden knock on the door. The servant entered through the large doors informing Minho’s parents about the arrival of Minho and a girl with him. As soon as Minho’s father nodded the servant bowed and left. Minho’s parents exchanged looks and nodded to each other getting off of the places they sat. Together they walked out of the room and towards the stairs when they heard Minseok talking to Minho about the scandal in his company.

Honestly Minho’s father didn’t really want Minho to know that the company wasn’t working well and that Minseok was sitting home hiding away from the crowd and media. He just thought that it would make Minseok a bit insecure with his abilities and would even affect his work in the future. But since Minseok was okay Minho’s father let him babble about it. He walked down the stairs with Minho’s mother and cut Minseok in between his complaints. “And to make such excuse!!” He said grabbing the attention of everyone standing in the living room.

All the eyes in the living room turned to the source of voice on the stairs and Minho horrifically watched as his parents descended down the stairs. He noticed his father walk to him and Minseok moving to a side letting his father to stand before Minho. Minho’s parents didn’t really gave a glance of acknowledgement to Sulli and his father just walked to Minho standing before him more like a boss than a father. He saw Minho bowing to him to which he nodded and turned to Minseok to explain him about the complaining.

“Let’s sit and talk about this, shouldn’t we Minseok.” Minho’s father spoke in a deep and intense voice to which Minseok sighed and unintentionally yet nodded. Minho’s father gestured his two sons to sit on the white leather couches still not even acknowledging the presence of the girl. Sulli felt a bit uncomfortable at the presence of Minho's parents. They looked so like some royal king and queen that there seemed no way Sulli could touch down to their heart. And they were not even snapping a single glance at her, so how was she going to work on to get them to accept her.

Sulli saw Minho’s father gesturing for everyone to sit and for a moment Sulli totally forgot how to react. Was the gesture for her as well or was it just for his two sons ?? Since they hadn’t acknowledged her presence yet, it was sure he meant it just for his sons. And she continued to wonder what she should do, weather to just follow them and sit or stand there like a statue. But just standing there all stuck up in one position would look damn stupid. Sulli was busy in thoughts when she felt a small tug at her arm and she snapped out of thoughts looking ahead at Minho who tugged at her wrist gesturing her to sit as well.

Minho walked to the couch with his family to sit down and talk all that his father had in mind. He sat down on one of the couches and noticed his parents sit on the opposite couch while his brother sitting beside him on his right on a single seat couch.  Suddenly his mind wondered over to Sulli who was still standing probably busy in thoughts of something. Minho called out for her to grab her attention only to be responded back with no reaction. He gave a glance over to his parents who were looking at Sulli as if she was some stranger intruding on in their privacy.

He then walked up to Sulli and held her wrist tugging at it and telling her to have a seat on the couch. He realized that Sulli was finally snapped out of her thoughts and he then pulled her to sit on the couch next to him. Sulli sat down and lowered her head still wondering at everything that just happened. She peeked up and saw the expression on the faces of Minho’s parents that showed something which she was unable to figure out. She mentally slapped herself for acting wrong just from the start.

She could still feel the eyes of everyone burning holes into her body, almost everywhere and she freezed under the stairs from them. She tried to stay calm and composed to her maximum and Minho could completely feel the heat that was creating up in the situation. He could also feel the uncomfortable state Sulli was going through. He didn’t wanted the things to get worse just from the start, when Sulli has not even introduced herself properly. The awkward silence grew with the ticking time and Minho decided to break through it by any means he could.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE NEXT UPDATE !! \_ ^_^ _/

hello everyone!! how have you all been and how was today ?? Well my head was messed up all day but i somehow managed to comeplete the next chappy of my story.... well let me be honest here, its actuallly because of your revies and comments that i am able to comeplete this today.... \_ ^_^ _/

People you don't know how great you all are... the comments you put on are like life to me honestly they make me so alive that i want to continue to rummage through my thoughts and bring out the story so i could continue updating.... you people make me so motivated that i dont want to stop writing and you can see it ... as i said ((comments = faster updates)).. i almost died of happiness when i saw the subscibers, voters and all the positive comments... aahhhhhhh \_ ^_^ _/

well so tada heres the next chappy i know it's a bit annoying as i didn't disclose much of minho's parents yet which you all were eagerly waiting for but hold onto you hearts people the next chappy is the actual disclose of minho's parents and there thoughts.... i hope you'll love this chappy as the earlier two... please continue to comment your views they truly make me want to write so much more and to write my best....\_ ^_^ _/

((A/N :- i guess i will turn this fic into one of the ty and angsty one so... now i am going to include a bit more of the charactes in it... well honestly i haven't yet decided on any ... why don't you suggest who you would want to see next... i need some characters))\_ ^_^ _/

again comments = faster updates ... I LOVE YOU ALL PEOPLE .. PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT AND I'LL CONTINUE TO WRITE MY BEST/....\_ ^_^ _/